Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new thread should be called “Picking Fights & Panhandling at Disneyland!” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread Name Suggestion:

Best Life and Beyond #7 : Spencer and Katie place a crouton in each ear to keep the haters from getting in their heads

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just try to get their full names in the thread title to help keep Tattle on top of search engines.

She's leaning heavily on the mental health aspect for sympathy and $$$. Which comes first, the government disability check or the emotional support dog?

She keeps playing the same cards. Bullying and depression and healthy eating and of course, crying on Main Street. 😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Everything she writes and posts is in response to these threads! She's sort of preparing her stans in case they come across them. She's providing an excuse in advance! Damage control continues!
Yup! And they are in full damage control mode right now. The more people who know the truth the better!

Reactions: 9
Her appreciation of Spencer will go up 100 fold when his mom dies. Sounds harsh but that IS his retirement plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her appreciation of Spencer will go up 100 fold when his mom dies. Sounds harsh but that IS his retirement plan.
It’s a clear Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles situation and I am rooting hard for Spencer’s Mom to live way past 100!

From what I know, Katie's oma has some cash stashed away for her! That's why she's so nice to her! She treats her dad like crap!

Reactions: 7
I try to be understanding of people with mental health issues since the pandemic has been rough on everyone, but at this point get help. Get on meds, get into therapy, do SOMETHING. Complaining online and then reverting to the same habits that aren’t working is insanity.

Reactions: 11
Spence referring to your out and out threat to turn into the Bull and rumble with anyone on Disney Property.

If I see you, and I will see you, I'll ask you to sit down like a gentleman and I'll buy you a coffee (because let's be honest we know you're struggling financially, I'll pay, it's fine)

Then I'll tell you face to face what a low life, panhandling dishonest droopy-eyed c**t you are!
I'll happily leave it up to you where you'd want to take it from there, but it won't take place on Disney Property I promise you that.

You don't scare anyone mate, with your witch tits, and Pillsbury Doughboy out of shape dad-bod!
I'm not a keyboard warrior (your phrase, not mine, personally I think you're showing your age with that one old man) I'm an honest, well-educated grown-up, who like most of us here work hard and make an honest living. We don't make a living from lying, panhandling and stealing other peoples hard work and ideas, or their hard-earned money begging on super chats.

Don't ever make the mistake of thinking anyone is scared of you or your raging bull alter-ego, trust me, ain't nobody scare of you bro, nobody.
We all remember when you couldn't get out of bed during early covid times because you had a total mental breakdown and couldn't handle it. You'd leave KT to deal with everything on her own, what kind of man are you? It's a little late to play the tough guy now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Spence referring to your out and out threat to turn into the Bull and rumble with anyone on Disney Property.

If I see you, and I will see you, I'll ask you to sit down like a gentleman and I'll buy you a coffee (because let's be honest we know you're struggling financially, I'll pay, it's fine)

Then I'll tell you face to face what a low life, panhandling dishonest droopy-eyed c**t you are!
I'll happily leave it up to you where you'd want to take it from there, but it won't take place on Disney Property I promise you that.

You don't scare anyone mate, with your witch tits, and Pillsbury Doughboy out of shape dad-bod!
I'm not a keyboard warrior (your phrase, not mine, personally I think you're showing your age with that one man) I'm an honest, well-educated grown-up, who like most of us here work hard and make an honest living. We don't make a living from lying, panhandling and stealing other peoples hard work and ideas, or their hard-earned money begging on super chats.

Don't ever make the mistake of thinking anyone is scared of you or your raging bull alter-ego, trust me, ain't nobody scare of you bro, nobody.
We all remember when you couldn't get out of bed during early covid times because you had a total mental breakdown and couldn't handle it. You'd leave KT to deal with everything on her own, what kind of man are you? It's a little late to play the tough guy now.
👏👏

92D0374B-46AC-480C-A893-325E8771AFD3.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
does she believe her own bullshit?
View attachment 970898View attachment 970900

and we’re back with the hater stuff 🤣

View attachment 970901
This is hilarious! She talks about "We don't pay ANY attention to the trolls, haters blah blah blah" if this chick isn't sleeping in till 3pm, making questionable food, virtually panhandling, or getting to Disney 30 min before closing she's finding sympathetic memes to post to convince herself she has crippling anxiety

• Haha
87EDE305-04DB-44C5-92B1-43798030710F.jpeg

Disney Parks might stop you after enough people complain and draw attention to what you are doing (Pan handling in the parks, using their logo on your videos & openly threatening people on property! Inciting violence!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Disney Parks might stop you after enough people complain and draw attention to what you are doing (Pan handling in the parks, using their logo on your videos & openly threatening people on property! Inciting violence!)
You can’t stop something that hasn’t even started.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11