Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Alpha male Spencer challenged Matty (KT's husband - who looks like a gym rat) to an arm wrestling contest, with the loser getting KT?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Spencer = 🤡 .

He’s like the little bald fella Josh from WDW Couple.

I would never lay a hand on either of them, under any situation, because they are both clearly physically disadvantaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The defensive crap about physical confrontation is a childish flag of desperation. I’m sure during one of Katie O Slockbower’s demeaning abusive rants she berated Sissy Spencer for not defending her when she feels attacked by Internet commenters. So, he fluffed up his courage, pounded his chest and declared his physical defense of his cellulite pocked fat ass abuser.

I think roosters do that too. Cock-a-doodle-doo Spencer. You are making an even bigger fool of yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We all need to report this to Disney higher ups along with a clip of the live where he says this. Enough is enough!! They do everything else imaginable to ruin a park goers experience why not incite violence too? Don’t forget to send a Super Chat!

I wonder if Spencer challenged Matty (KT's husband - who looks like a gym rat) to an arm wrestling contest, with the loser getting KT?
I don’t think either one want her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
We all need to report this to Disney higher ups along with a clip of the live where he says this. Enough is enough!! They do everything else imaginable to ruin a park goers experience why not incite violence too? Don’t forget to send a Super Chat!

I don’t think either one want her 🤣
Yes park management needs to see this...
I never see other vloger say anything like this...
And I would confront his fast old ass too I would just stand there but not touch him.let the bull come out in him ..lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any kind of a physical threat is also a breach of their policy agreement with Youtube. They have gone too far. Nobody ever physically threatened to harm Spencer or KT but in their warped mind they have used their YT channel to encourage a confrontation (at Disneyland) were Spencer has warned his viewers that he will become physical when being confronted. This guy is lost and really stupid to have said this all on video.

• Heart
I just skimmed through their last livestream. Watching Spencer rattle on about "hiding behind a keyboard" was pretty sad. This is a guy who clearly does not understand the internet and it's his bleeping job LOL.

A few observations and points to offer up to the Bull and the Slob when they finally wake up at 3PM to read up here at Tattle Life.......

- There are multiple ways to watch YouTube videos without giving the video a "view". How do you think some of us watch your horrible content here? I know for myself at least, will never contribute to any kind of metric or function that will put money in your pockets, your content is horrible and you are bad people. We are here to warn others about you so they do not get sucked into your bullshit. Sadly a lot of people fall for your grift.

- "Haters and trolls" are not equivalent to being relevant or "big time" and no, it does not come with the territory. Your percentage of "haters and trolls" greatly outweighs GOOD channels (OA, FB, etc.) who have double and triple your subscribers. Nice COPE though losers.

- You are both in a seriously unhealthy and toxic relationship if you are joking and laughing about fighting/arguing/antagonizing, etc. That is not the norm for happy or well adjusted couples. You are both damaged people who have no compass on what wholesome or healthy is. My wife and I do not fight, we spend A LOT of time together (almost 24/7 as we both have remote jobs now from CV19) and we are best friends. duck your garbage theory, it's not cool to spread that message to all your fans, especially kids who are watching. Horrible examples you are for young people.

- People who boast about their anger, how down they are to fight, etc. are unstable people with massive inferiority complexes. Nobody here is looking to throw down with a geriatric YouTuber. Civil people don't act like this. Just more evidence of how damaged and toxic you people are. This is why we're here, to warn good hearted people (young and old) of the grifting, headcase liars you both are.

- Keyboard warriors is a decades old trope, get over it. You realize normal, hard working people with families, jobs, etc. watch YouTube more than standard TV now and are comfortable expressing their opinions online right? Deal with it better I guess, find a way to harness that anger and anxiety and make your channel better if it's really bothering you that much. For the record, if I do see you in a park I will introduce myself and let you know this is me (my name is Jeremiah, don't be shocked if I introduce myself out of courtesy).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What better way to do damage control for your bad reputation than threaten to fight people at Disneyland as a 50 something year old man!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Now be honest Spence! Were you checking out this thread when KT was yapping about trolls and haters during the live stream? I noticed this was a touchy subject for you.

spenc1-6.JPG

spcn2.0.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was listening for a bit to make myself ill, but when Spencer started going off if they close Disneyland again and he was so mad and did not want to let us all hear his rant, I was reminded of their ahole stance on the pandemic. A grown man so upset that a park for kids with people in costumes may have to shut down for a few weeks to slow the spread is BEYOND PATHETIC. Just shut up jerk. They mentioned someone named Henry has "it." Is that the same Henry who is her stepdad?

Her arms are bigger than his.
Her balls are bigger than his too

I was listening for a bit to make myself ill, but when Spencer started going off if they close Disneyland again and he was so mad and did not want to let us all hear his rant, I was reminded of their ahole stance on the pandemic. A grown man so upset that a park for kids with people in costumes may have to shut down for a few weeks to slow the spread is BEYOND PATHETIC. Just shut up jerk. They mentioned someone named Henry has "it." Is that the same Henry who is her stepdad?
Yes, apparently Henry has CV19 (that is what I took from that comment). Makes you wonder if Spence's recent illness was really the "common cold". Taking it seriously though, huh BLOB?

• Haha
I just had the same exact experience. Turned it on and as soon as he started blustering about “going off,” I shut the TV off. They’re so bleeping embarrassing.

• Heart
Spencer? Flaccid. KT? I wouldn't chance getting scratched by her nails and dying from an antibiotic resistant bacterial strain.

• Haha
I just skimmed through their last livestream. Watching Spencer rattle on about "hiding behind a keyboard" was pretty sad. This is a guy who clearly does not understand the internet and it's his bleeping job LOL.

A few observations and points to offer up to the Bull and the Slob when they finally wake up at 3PM to read up here at Tattle Life.......

- There are multiple ways to watch YouTube videos without giving the video a "view". How do you think some of us watch your horrible content here? I know for myself at least, will never contribute to any kind of metric or function that will put money in your pockets, your content is horrible and you are bad people. We are here to warn others about you so they do not get sucked into your bullshit. Sadly a lot of people fall for your grift.

- "Haters and trolls" are not equivalent to being relevant or "big time" and no, it does not come with the territory. Your percentage of "haters and trolls" greatly outweighs GOOD channels (OA, FB, etc.) who have double and triple your subscribers. Nice COPE though losers.

- You are both in a seriously unhealthy and toxic relationship if you are joking and laughing about fighting/arguing/antagonizing, etc. That is not the norm for happy or well adjusted couples. You are both damaged people who have no compass on what wholesome or healthy is. My wife and I do not fight, we spend A LOT of time together (almost 24/7 as we both have remote jobs now from CV19) and we are best friends. duck your garbage theory, it's not cool to spread that message to all your fans, especially kids who are watching. Horrible examples you are for young people.

- People who boast about their anger, how down they are to fight, etc. are unstable people with massive inferiority complexes. Nobody here is looking to throw down with a geriatric YouTuber. Civil people don't act like this. Just more evidence of how damaged and toxic you people are. This is why we're here, to warn good hearted people (young and old) of the grifting, headcase liars you both are.

- Keyboard warriors is a decades old trope, get over it. You realize normal, hard working people with families, jobs, etc. watch YouTube more than standard TV now and are comfortable expressing their opinions online right? Deal with it better I guess, find a way to harness that anger and anxiety and make your channel better if it's really bothering you that much. For the record, if I do see you in a park I will introduce myself and let you know this is me (my name is Jeremiah, don't be shocked if I introduce myself out of courtesy).
Great post, really well said.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Well stated! No one here is advocating violence against these two clowns. On the contrary, they are actively inciting it themselves (knowing full well they can hide behind the safety of Disneyland’s gates).

What fools they are. Normal, well adjusted adults do not behave like this.

They really feel like their “trolls” live in their parents basements hiding behind keyboards, huh? Got news for ya! This isn’t 1997, Spencer. You’ve both managed to turn off viewers, most likely hard working ones, some with families, etc. with your endless array of BS. They don’t want to see two lazy hacks grift their way through a pandemic while there is real suffering going on. You probably didn’t notice that the prices of basic goods (groceries, gas, etc) have skyrocketed…. Yes, must have been too busy stuffing yourselves with $125 worth of prime rib on NYE to care. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Exactly what I was thinking but couldn't put it into words! You worded it so well and I think it encapsulates perfectly who they are and what they're all about! 💯

Trying to upload a clip from the Q&A Chris did but I'm having trouble. Not as tech savvy as I thought I was. Somebody asked him what he'd like to spill and he says there's stuff he could say about some people that would ruin reputations! I know he's talking about BLAB!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15