Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie you are so bothered by these threads! Is it 'cause the number of members is increasing and we don't have to buy them? Weren't you suppose to not pay any attention to them in 2022?? There is nothing positive about you here so we thank you for making your viewers aware of these "chat rooms". You constantly bring up haters and trolls but you don't have the guts to confront any of them or prove them wrong! You delete their comments and block them! You want to be recognized and approached by your stans so bad, but the only time it's going to be memorable for you, is when you're approached by one of your MANY trolls! And yes, you do beg for money! You turn your camera on and sit on your big ass late in the evening because you really have no desire to interact with your subscribers! The motivating factor that gets you to move from your bed to the couch , is money! Turn off superchats if they're not important and you don't need the money! Bet you can't do it Mrs. Slockbower! I think the real hater here is you! You're mad because these threads are far more entertaining than your pathetic channel and wimpy bf! 😂

I thought it was hilarious on their couch pan handling session tonight that KT considers any of her makeup looks "snatched". Bless her heart! When she puts her war paint on, she looks like Hatchet-Face from Cry-Baby. I agree with the "stan" on this, she looks infinitely better without her horrible makeup application.
She said there are SO many people obsessed with her brows who constantly suggest for her to soften them or whatnot. She said they are her brows and she will wear them how she pleases. That's all great but they're still hideous!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Spence better watch out for aspiring Hollywood hunk Crouton Chris who has been in films (a film) and clearly has pockets FULL of $4.99!
Who can forget Chris’s amazing work as an extra in “CSI” where he played… dead body lying on a gurney in the background.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
They went on a rant on haters and how KTdoesnt go to fourma or reddit, she doesn't "pay attention" to any hate and no one will go up to them and talk tit
You know damn well if someone was to run up on her and talk tit to her in person KT would be one of those chicks that’ll start screaming for the cops, yelling “security!” or running away. Like witch, ain’t no one scared of you 😂 She likes to puff out her chest thinking she’s THAT kind of chick but meanwhile they’re out here scared and running away from “fictcious” gangs 😂.

Girl, stop your barking and have a whole stadium of seats and sit your wide Uhaul truck ass down ain’t no one scared 💀😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
KT and Spencer thank you for thanking all the trolls for contributing to your so called success and channel views in your latest live video.

It’s truly a pleasure. It’s a pleasure that now every time someone Google’s best life beyond, or KT or Spencer all that appears now are tattle and Reddit threads exposing you both as scammers, liars and con artists. Endless stories of how badly you treated Adam The Woo who had only ever been kind and generous to you both. It’s also nice to see how everyone is now aware that you plagiarise all your videos from other successful YouTubers like David from Fresh Baked who’s hard work and research you steal.

Your channel is black listed. Disney will never deal with you, they will never want to associate with you. A simple google search of you both assures that. You’re losing Patreons and (real) subs by the truckload each day which directly affects your income and the serious debt you are both in.

So again thank you for thanking us, it’s our pleasure and we’re only just getting started with you. Unlike you two we never sleep here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does it occur to her, that unlike so many obnoxious vloggers, her critics are not going to tarnish the magic of the park experience for those around us by having a confrontation? I’ll be in Disneyland next month, and I will definitely let my distaste be known if I see them, maybe a silent hand gesture.
Now if I see them out on the mean streets of Anaheim, I won’t hesitate to tell them they are trash right to their face.
Honestly it’s time past time for Disney to pull the plug on this nonsense. It’s beyond me how they continue to let these two use their property and their logo!

Reactions: 13
Anything they do to tarnish the Disney experience should be reported to Disney at the time it happens.

They have taken the attitude of “owning” Disney because they camp out on property and feel entitled as “Disney pros and experts”. They are only freeloaders running their for-profit unlicensed business using the property and amenities of Disney while downgrading the paid-for guest experience with their obnoxious loud mouths And actions.

Enough is enough. They are not documenting and educating, they are panhandling and downgrading the guest experience for others. Disneyland, wise up and put an end to this behavior.

• Heart
You know damn well if someone was to run up on her and talk tit to her in person KT would be one of those chicks that’ll start screaming for the cops, yelling “security!” or running away. Like witch, ain’t no one scared of you 😂 She likes to puff out her chest thinking she’s THAT kind of chick but meanwhile they’re out here scared and running away from “fictcious” gangs 😂.

Girl, stop your barking and have a whole stadium of seats and sit your wide Uhaul truck ass down ain’t no one scared 💀😭
Yup, KT gives big Karen energy and you best believe she would be screeching for Disneyland security immediately. The way they were both taunting viewers to come up to their faces and start talking smack to them is probably a scheme to grab a verbal confrontation on camera. They can then give their video a click bait-y title like “ATTACKED ON MAIN STREET!!!”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha I love that he’s mature about it but I wish he’d spill the tea
Ok, I’ll admit I have no idea who this guy is and what his interaction with Katie Slockbower and her spineless boyfriend might have been. Info please! 😎

Reactions: 11
I think this is the only channel on YT that addresses haters daily. Obviously they are despised in their community. Disney is clearly aware that they are not 'on brand'. If they want views, then let's buy them views! ($10 per 1000) Do this a few times and YT will permanently ban the monetization of their channel. BYE BLOB!

Reactions: 12
This most recent live was not a good look for them.

After professing in 2021 that they weren’t going to give the haters the time of day… they spend the start of 2022 ranting about haters…and for a good amount of time I might add. Spencer appeared to be more bothered by the hates than KT in this live. Spencer said a few things that indicates he has been on tattle recently. One tell was him mentioning the reviews/breakdowns of their videos that we’ve been doing recently, something not found on Reddit. They go out of their way to mention Reddit but refer tattle.life simply as a ‘forum’. This is because Reddit is not at damaging in comparison to the information that can be found on tattle. Unfortunately for them the google search algorithm has tattle rated very high up in any combination of searches pertaining to them.

This message is to Spencer: You said, “if you don’t have haters you aren’t relevant”

Ordinary Adventures – 250,000 Subscribers (two-person team)
FreshBaked – 155,000 Subscribers (one man team)
Magic Journeys – 208,000 Subscribers (two-person team)

Are you saying the above aren’t relevant? I’m sure they all have a few haters but nowhere near the level of BLAB…tattle is an example…and I’ll throw Reddit in there for you since you seem to be ok with mentioning Reddit. Have a Magical DAY! 🏰✨

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yup, KT gives big Karen energy and you best believe she would be screeching for Disneyland security immediately. The way they were both taunting viewers to come up to their faces and start talking smack to them is probably a scheme to grab a verbal confrontation on camera. They can then give their video a click bait-y title like “ATTACKED ON MAIN STREET!!!”.
Spencer said he would turn into a bull and kick some ass..ya right he would run like a witch because he wouldn't want to get kicked out..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm going to call Disneyland and inform them a team of vloggers is encouraging a confrontation at Disneyland and they want to physically harm people. There's no way that they can ignore these two any longer. The time has come that these two must be banned from Disneyland, and their comments about a confrontation at the park is all Disney security needs to know to eliminate these two losers. They have now encouraged their critics to confront them in front of people at Disneyland, potentially putting others in harms way.. including children. "Kick some ass"? Thats a threat from BLOB themselves. It's not even a question these two have crossed the line and are encouraging a physical confrontation on Disneyland property. They should be arrested at the gates.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Spencer said he would turn into a bull and kick some ass..ya right he would run like a witch because he wouldn't want to get kicked out..
Right?! Ok sure Grandpa. Somehow I doubt Spencer would be physically able to throw hands off of Disneyland property anyway. Due to age and lack of testicular fortitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha Spencer is going to kick ass? He’s even afraid of Katie! He withdraws in fear when she rampages. If he can’t deal with her cellulited barge of an ass how is he going to kick others?

I'm going to call Disneyland and inform them a team of vloggers is encouraging a confrontation at Disneyland and they want to physically harm people. There's no way that they can ignore these two any longer. The time has come that these two must be banned from Disneyland, and their comments about a confrontation at the park is all Disney security needs to know to eliminate these two losers. They have now encouraged their critics to confront them in front of people at Disneyland, potentially putting others in harms way.. including children. "Kick some ass"? Thats a threat from BLOB themselves. It's not even a question these two have crossed the line and are encouraging a physical confrontation on Disneyland property. They should be arrested at the gates.
Anyone making such a call should also follow up with written, screenshotted documentation, links, or other verification and send hard copies to security. Phone calls are easily forgotten but written communication with a paper trail is harder for them to ignore.

Reactions: 12
Could you imagine going to DL and being in constant fear of being confronted...sheesh. Talk about killing the magic. It's no wonder they are depressed.

Hey Spencer…
08AC665F-30A2-4872-A04A-153BD8443A47.jpeg

• Haha
They are absolutely stewing about Tattlelife. The amount of time and energy they spent trying to declare how much they don’t care about “chat rooms” is laughable. If they truly didn’t care, they’d handle this more like their good friend Chris Rodgers and keep it moving.

Reactions: 13