Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
KT loves to say they don’t survive off the Super Chats so why not take the opportunity to do the Lightning Line which one of your viewers sent you the money for and go live for them on the ride you’ve been on a million times or make them a little short video as a thank you.
I know I replied about it already but if you are Katie and Spencer - you cannot underestimate the Super Chatter that throws you $50 with a small request for you to enjoy it.

You buy the Lightning Lane and make a big deal out of thanking that person multiple times again and two things will happen:

1) The person who just spent $50 may just be the type with deep pockets which translates to potential future Club 33 access or gifting Florida Resort stays (like Paging Mr. Morrow gets). Take care and develop your big customers. You are only going to get $50 Super Chats from less than 0.1% of your viewers.

2) You encourage more to Super Chat money knowing that it can be used directly to some nostalgic experience that they once had in the Parks and emotionally connects to them that you did that experience or ate that treat in the spirit of the “Super Chatter”.

Instead, that $50 Super Chatter is definitely annoyed now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

shadee91762

VIP Member
So let me get this striaight…KT was complaining a few nights ago about her new “pandemic anxiety flare up” and how “scary” it is to be in public with this new variant going around, yet this trick goes to a theme park on New Years Eve, UNMASKED, dancing elbow to elbow with strangers?!? Oh girl… smh🙄

Her self diagnosed anxiety is just as real as the Easter bunny. 🙄
She has CA. Convenient Anxiety. When it's convenient she has it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I bet it burns them up that David from Fresh Baked got almost $1k in super chats recently for a Xmas live and they only got $10!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Jasmine510

The more I read her response the more livid I become. “tHeiR sHiFt eNdS at 2 a.m. rEgArdLeSs” STFU!
Yes THIS! I am catching up after being away and thank you to everyone for all the updates. I just had to chime in with everyone saying how rude it is for them to show up late especially on Christmas Eve at a restaurant! My husband is a chef and most of our friends work in the restaurant industry and like everyone is saying it is so not cool to do that. How do they even know when people’s shifts end and I feel like most respectful people would feel bad coming in right before closing even if technically it’s allowed… you just don’t do that! Maybe the employees were going to get to leave early on Christmas if no one came in and they prevented that … and then to openly talk about it and defend their behavior … have they lost their minds? Or just have no conscience?! Don’t they want to be better people and change?! Again I would just hope they would. Geez! smh

Happy Holidays to you all!🎄

• Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
On KTP’s instagram stories they are having a yuppie meal on the coast somewhere. KTP points her camera right through a couple having a meal just to get a shot of the rain outside.

I wonder if these two assholes understand how rude and obnoxious they are?
7259BCD4-6736-4C92-8055-322E2AA0CAC9.jpeg

Pretending to be rich again. It’s all fun and games until you gotta drive home to your apartment you can barely afford.

Filet mignon lifestyle with a hot dog work ethic.

• Haha

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Pssst KT
Your "Bye Felicia's" don't work here, this is OUR house.
In fact, you can do jack shit here, aside from sitting on your fat ass, worrying about us exposing you.
By the time we're finished with you, not even your loyalist of stans will associate with you.
You'll be one of those channels that people have a laugh about as they remember its downfall.
We live in the age of Cancel Culture which basically means you're fu**ed darlin!
Thanks for all the Periscopes... all downloaded, saved, and wrapped with a nice bow :)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
Adam just put out a BL@B death blow vlog. He announced he just sold all his Disney stock as he wants to get further away from Disney people and the troubling lifestyle around it. Even stating his AP is not something he will be continuing. He is clearly reading this thread as well and he wants to change and recognize his followers better and support and uplift more authentic channels (even non channels). His decision to start a healthy lifestyle of his own with daily workouts (during edits) and a change in diet is all a backhand to Spencer and Katie. The pressure is on BL@B now to change their lives as he has set them up for failure.. again. They want to follow him at all costs.. He just challenged the two big time and they can't do it. BYE BLOB your community has noticed you are unhealthy (both mentally and physically) and something to distance yourself from as your path is now officially cursed by The Woo.

• Heart
  • Wow
What a bunch of grade A, bona fide A*HOLES. I worked many years in the service industry and let me tell you, these people... the kind that plop their wide behinds in chair at a restaurant right before closing, or rush in to a store with 5 minutes to close to browse and shop are the absolute worst. THE ABSOLUTE WORST. My blood was boiling watching them stuff their faces without a care in the world, I felt for those poor CM's that had to wait for them to finish their sh*t video. To boot, this was on CHRISTMAS EVE!!!! They have no decency, and everything that is coming to them...they most assuredly DESERVE.

Also a little tip for KT: Since you're working over time to scrub "hater" and "troll" comments on all social media, you missed a GOLDEN opportunity to restore some decency to your name. You could have filmed yourself picking up your food TO GO from the restaurant and stressed how much you care about the CMs, and didn't want to burden them anymore than you had to by plopping down at a table AT CLOSING. SMH, zero awareness for anyone else but yourselves and your next lame video.

Hope that mediocre park food was worth it, any CM's that are following this message board keep your heads up. Working through the holidays is hard and stressful enough, doesn't make it easier when you have low life people like this to have to deal with!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Boy does this disgusting reply really piss me off. Right on brand for this trash couple. IT WAS ACUTAL CHRISTMAS KT, JFC. She's reached Bob Chapek levels of villainy (actually has surpassed him with this particular response). Isn't everyone glad she got her *magical* Disneyland Christmas experience at the expense of the "lowly" CM's that had to cater to her whims?? :rolleyes:

The more I read her response the more livid I become. “tHeiR sHiFt eNdS at 2 a.m. rEgArdLeSs” STFU! Who cares if it’s Christmas, KT the Hutt and the Waddle Squad need sandwiches and Gingerbread cookies! Just a snack to get them by until they get home for another meal. I’m surprised she didn’t add in that her $ helps pay their salaries and these CM’s should be *grateful* to be back to work so they can once again serve people like her. The entitlement is off the charts.

Reactions: 22

diskneelvr

VIP Member
*cue* to Spencer in his obnoxiously ugly BLAB hat at the bougie Newport Beach eatery in their last video. 😂😂😂😂

well done Adam 👏🏼
He throws shade in such a beautiful classy way🤣 Just like during the BLAB charity controversy of them donating to the fire victims Adam post screenshots of receipts that day donating to different organizations before the Holidays. Perfect timing to be a coincidence IMHO.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Someone in the live asked if Spencer was sunburned. KT replied “no, he just gets red sometimes”

It’s called alcoholism. That is why he is red faced.

• Heart
  • Haha
Also, on a few occasions they complain saying "That they are only a 2 man team". This is their reason for being so "overworked".
Meanwhile FreshBaked is a one man team who is killin’ the game and putting out not only relevant and timely content but also sends his fans snacks when they’re in the park during his lives (and doesn’t allow people to buy him snacks/drinks!)

I feel like between the big players - David (research based park tips and positive joyful not-forced parks content), Magic Journeys (food) and OA (Star Wars) - and other decent amusement park vloggers like Mondo, etc., there just is no market for BLAB other than their stans. I don’t see how there is a path to growing their following. Will this be the year they retire the channel? Or will we all be subject to the last dying gasps of breath from this channel on into 2023?

UncleLester

VIP Member
If I was going to be the lead counsel in building a case that Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower are huge unappreciative assholes, Exhibit A would be the comment section of their most recent YouTube video.

Twenty-eight viewers took time to comment what seemed like a genuine/kind “Merry Christmas” greeting to them, it would have taken one of them ten minutes at most to reply to all 28 with a “Like”, “Merry Christmas to you too!”, or “Thank You!”.

However, the only comment they made was one to defend the only comment providing direct criticism - which means they read all the comments but can’t take a literally second to click a thumbs up to acknowledge when someone else that takes time to type something courteous.

• Heart