Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really stuns me how they have any fans. I’ve come to the conclusion that the type of “stans” they have are reminiscent of the kind of people that fall in love with murderers & serial killers in prison.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The look of being with KT....and alcohol withdrawal.

They lost 3 more patrons...😆
View attachment 960875
In the last year their patron numbers have decreased 36%. I think their next live will hype special content coming soon for their Patreon stans. Of course, they will have no idea what that special content might be but they will bait the hook anyway. Got to grab that money!

Reactions: 15
I bet they are wondering how to pay the rent in Irvine this week. Spencer mom is obviously footing the tab in Malibu with their current YT income on zero.

Reactions: 12
I’m sure that such things are complicated matters but I find it odd that when Katie’s younger sister couldn’t care for her daughter, the child was placed with grandparents instead of with Katie. Katie uses the kid for sympathy click$ and parades the child when it will benefit Katie but she isn’t raising her. I find it interesting.

Reactions: 13
I just watched the New Years Eve video, and wow it was brutal. It’s wild how they can consistently put out a 20+ minute vlog with next to no content. Also I’m not trying to shade Adam not the Woo but like…he brought nothing but more grating energy to that video.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sure that such things are complicated matters but I find it odd that when Katie’s younger sister couldn’t care for her daughter, the child was placed with grandparents instead of with Katie. Katie uses the kid for sympathy click$ and parades the child when it will benefit Katie but she isn’t raising her. I find it interesting.
Henry seems like an outstanding parental figure. Any child is probably pretty lucky to have someone like him involved heavily in their lives.

Reactions: 14
In the last year their patron numbers have decreased 36%. I think their next live will hype special content coming soon for their Patreon stans. Of course, they will have no idea what that special content might be but they will bait the hook anyway. Got to grab that money!
Yikes! Losing more than a third is not a good sign. I don't know if she still does this. But when Katie got pissed off about viewers comments, she'd basically dare people to unsubscribe. And she'd repeat it several times making it clear she didn't care. Having patreons bail should be a wake up call. But if they've went down all year and Katie has gotten worse, I see why all of the sudden she's really pushing her anxiety issues.

I just watched the New Years Eve video, and wow it was brutal. It’s wild how they can consistently put out a 20+ minute vlog with next to no content. Also I’m not trying to shade Adam not the Woo but like…he brought nothing but more grating energy to that video.
This other Adam dude is the sidekick character no one asked for, much like Jar Jar Binks in The Phantom Menace. KT, since you’re reading this… that’s a Star Wars movie reference.
All 3 were dreadful to watch together at that outrageously overpriced NYE dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like they vlog more at night now because in the daylight they just look like a mess.
I just think they wake up at 3pm and by the time they clean their crusty faces and attempt to do any real work it’s already 6pm which is why we only see night park videos 2-3hrs before park closing. Their running excuse is always “omgggg we’ve just been so busy” lmao like, gtfoh 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This other Adam dude is the sidekick character no one asked for, much like Jar Jar Binks in The Phantom Menace. KT, since you’re reading this… that’s a Star Wars movie reference.
All 3 were dreadful to watch together at that outrageously overpriced NYE dinner.
Agreed! Actually this guy aka "the other adam" is more obnoxious in person. He was standing behind us waiting to get into Disneyland back in late February 2020 during our final trip before the shutdown. I clearly remember him because I was convinced he had one to many Venti Blonde Caffe Americano's from Starbucks before getting to the park that morning. This guy would not shut up while talking to this family visiting from Colorado going on how he was a cast-member and giving his "advice" on what they should do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I don't get the Patreon support at all. They do nothing on there, yet are promoting it on livestreams now. You would think that they would at least update the page. The last post was from so long ago and they put ZERO effort into it. I am all for supporting online content if there is work being done, but they do NOTHING. I really am dumbfounded by the people who give money to these yahoos. They could be bringing in more income from their stans if they put even minimal effort on Patreon by establishing a few levels. They wouldn't even have to do much, yet even that is too much.

Their running excuse is always “omgggg we’ve just been so busy” lmao like, gtfoh 🤣🙄
Also, on a few occasions they complain saying "That they are only a 2 man team". This is their reason for being so "overworked".

• Haha
Hello! I’ve been reading here a while, but decided to create an account finally. I finally came to my senses about KT and Spencer at the start of the pandemic (like many of you). Anyways! Thank you for the entertainment during some tough times in my life. Off Topic, but does anyone know if Ordinary Adventures has a page on here? I genuinely like them, but I keep fearing that something is going to come out and make me not like them. Unfortunately, they do the super chats and Patreon.

Reactions: 13
I forget. Did they ever mention who won the exclusive DL candy cane?
Or is that gift with the Northern California Firefighters Fund and the Toys for Tots contributions.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, on a few occasions they complain saying "That they are only a 2 man team". This is their reason for being so "overworked".
Meanwhile FreshBaked is a one man team who is killin’ the game and putting out not only relevant and timely content but also sends his fans snacks when they’re in the park during his lives (and doesn’t allow people to buy him snacks/drinks!)

I feel like between the big players - David (research based park tips and positive joyful not-forced parks content), Magic Journeys (food) and OA (Star Wars) - and other decent amusement park vloggers like Mondo, etc., there just is no market for BLAB other than their stans. I don’t see how there is a path to growing their following. Will this be the year they retire the channel? Or will we all be subject to the last dying gasps of breath from this channel on into 2023?

Reactions: 22
I don't think BLOB can keep it going for another year. They have $6k in rent due and no income.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello! I’ve been reading here a while, but decided to create an account finally. I finally came to my senses about KT and Spencer at the start of the pandemic (like many of you). Anyways! Thank you for the entertainment during some tough times in my life. Off Topic, but does anyone know if Ordinary Adventures has a page on here? I genuinely like them, but I keep fearing that something is going to come out and make me not like them. Unfortunately, they do the super chats and Patreon.
Hi and welcome 🙂
No dirt that I can offer on Ordinary Adventures. I like them, but they aren’t really my cup of tea to watch. As I’m sure you know Kitra recently lost her mother to Cancer so they went offline for a while and have just come back. Dom’t think tthey have a tattle board as they are a pretty wholesome couple with no real gossip and they avoid drama.

Anyone that takes superchats and Patreons away from Blab is a good thing as far as I am concerned and I’m sure Ordinary Adventure plays a massive part in that as they have an incredible amount of Patreons much to KT and Spencer’s jealousy and annoyance I am sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I feel like OA provides a fresh POV on many things. And they don't come off like smug A-holes while doing it. But BLOB, they don't provide anything of value to the community, nor do they offer up any content that could be considered helpful to someone visiting DL. Seriously all of the DL vloggers don't spend 60-75% of the time complaining about trolls and haters. It's 100% garbage content.

Reactions: 16
Meanwhile FreshBaked is a one man team who is killin’ the game and putting out not only relevant and timely content but also sends his fans snacks when they’re in the park during his lives (and doesn’t allow people to buy him snacks/drinks!)

I feel like between the big players - David (research based park tips and positive joyful not-forced parks content), Magic Journeys (food) and OA (Star Wars) - and other decent amusement park vloggers like Mondo, etc., there just is no market for BLAB other than their stans. I don’t see how there is a path to growing their following. Will this be the year they retire the channel? Or will we all be subject to the last dying gasps of breath from this channel on into 2023?
They're determined to reach 100k! KT wants to be able to brag about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11