Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s gotta be kidding me with that post. How can she cry about pandemic fatigue when she continually visits a crowded theme park? Not to mention they have travelled numerous times. Didn’t they go to WDW nearly back to back for long stretches? She has no care or concern for anyone else besides her next destination or her next meal. Get the fuck outta here.
They literally live the exact same way they did before the pandemic (except for DL being closed). How has it been so fatiguing when they act as though the virus doesn’t even exist? If KT actually would have done something selfless got once like working on the front line as a nurse, especially since many hospitals are critically understaffed, then I’d believe the fatigue thing. But she didn’t do any of that, she just ate and grifted her way through DL and WDW instead. How exhausting 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2

diskneelvr

VIP Member
They not only have ad revenue, Patreon, (which is pulling in well over 5k a month, super chats (the last one they made almost 2k) but also make sponsored videos!
They have 126 Patreons. You’re saying they make 5k a month from that alone. How much are these people paying a month? That would be $40 and that’s if Patreon doesn’t take a cut which I’m sure they do.

A370D3B1-E919-4C3F-B876-CCAC5225FBFF.png

Also which live stream did they make close to 2k? Here is a list of the total amounts they made from Super Chats off their latest livestreams. Just curious where you are getting your numbers.

239C4A32-A963-42F3-80F1-ED1B2B9F8616.png

Reactions: 2

Mouse Daze

Isn't the undercover Mod......aka Terri..............a girl scout leader?
She shows a great example of ethics, grammar and leadership!!!!!
I wonder what girl scout badge she will earn being a troll on Tattle?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I use the iMovie app on my phone 😃

Remember when they use to talk about how they were hardcore “Disneyland people,” how Disneyland fulfilled all their needs, and how they were too busy and dedicated to their jobs? That was in 2019. One year later, they flew to WDW in the middle of a pandemic for Spencer’s 50th birthday the week that Los Angeles County reported extreme shortages of hospital beds…
What bullshit. Everything for Spence, which he deserve .Nothinimg for DL.bususy bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 1