Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT loves to say they don’t survive off the Super Chats so why not take the opportunity to do the Lightning Line which one of your viewers sent you the money for and go live for them on the ride you’ve been on a million times or make them a little short video as a thank you.
I know I replied about it already but if you are Katie and Spencer - you cannot underestimate the Super Chatter that throws you $50 with a small request for you to enjoy it.

You buy the Lightning Lane and make a big deal out of thanking that person multiple times again and two things will happen:

1) The person who just spent $50 may just be the type with deep pockets which translates to potential future Club 33 access or gifting Florida Resort stays (like Paging Mr. Morrow gets). Take care and develop your big customers. You are only going to get $50 Super Chats from less than 0.1% of your viewers.

2) You encourage more to Super Chat money knowing that it can be used directly to some nostalgic experience that they once had in the Parks and emotionally connects to them that you did that experience or ate that treat in the spirit of the “Super Chatter”.

Instead, that $50 Super Chatter is definitely annoyed now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Funny they didn't show themselves getting out of the autopia car. Those 2 tubbies were so wedged in there, they probably had to put oil on them to get them out of the car.

And of course, she said today was there food cheat day. Isn't it everyday???? She got a whiff of a churro and you could tell she would be partaking in one or five of them today.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This made my day!! Thanks for the shout out! :ROFLMAO:
Thanks! To be clear, I did not post it but it was great to see the shout out to a valued member of our forum in the BLAB chat. Hope you have fun at the park despite being in close proximity to the grifters.

Reactions: 11
I know I replied about it already but if you are Katie and Spencer - you cannot underestimate the Super Chatter that throws you $50 with a small request for you to enjoy it.

You buy the Lightning Lane and make a big deal out of thanking that person multiple times again and two things will happen:

1) The person who just spent $50 may just be the type with deep pockets which translates to potential future Club 33 access or gifting Florida Resort stays (like Paging Mr. Morrow gets). Take care and develop your big customers. You are only going to get $50 Super Chats from less than 0.1% of your viewers.

2) You encourage more to Super Chat money knowing that it can be used directly to some nostalgic experience that they once had in the Parks and emotionally connects to them that you did that experience or ate that treat in the spirit of the “Super Chatter”.

Instead, that $50 Super Chatter is definitely annoyed now.
Quit giving them useful tips on how to run and grow a successful channel!!! lol. These two clowns have no shame just pocketing superchat $$$, scumbags.

Hope that $50 Super Chatter they burned is now rightfully annoyed, Googles their names, and finds this treasure trove of information on these two.

Reactions: 19
I got boots on the ground today ladies and gentlemen. Guess who walked past me while I was trying to enjoy some bengal bbq…
View attachment 975096
This is so epic Lalo, absolutely awesome photo.
Not only does Spence not realise that there is a plan in place to (peacefully) confront him but the whole thing will be filmed and posted to Reddit so all his stans will see what a little witch he really is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The other day someone here mentioned a way to watch their lives and vids without them getting credit. Tips? How is that done.

Reactions: 10
The other day someone here mentioned a way to watch their lives and vids without them getting credit. Tips? How is that done.
I don't know how to stop a view from being counted or if it's possible, but I definitely skip the ads always, and have a good YouTube ad blocker extension which is an easier option when I'm on my computer. Not sure about Live's.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
….because all you do is eat, sleep, beg for money and go to Disneyland. You sure as hell aren’t working an essential job during the pandemic so spare me the dramatics KT!
She’s gotta be kidding me with that post. How can she cry about pandemic fatigue when she continually visits a crowded theme park? Not to mention they have travelled numerous times. Didn’t they go to WDW nearly back to back for long stretches? She has no care or concern for anyone else besides her next destination or her next meal. Get the duck outta here.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
….because all you do is eat, sleep, beg for money and go to Disneyland. You sure as hell aren’t working an essential job during the pandemic so spare me the dramatics KT!
Typical for this loser to blame her "fatigue" on everything but herself. Couldn't be your lifestyle, couldn't be your diet...must be the pandemic. These losers have ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY and will always be lazy losers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That was me.

Unfortunately I do not know of a way to view livestreams like this but I don't watch their lives (I have a few times recently but I try to avoid).

For their normal videos I will copy the link (right click on the video title, don't click into the video) and download with a YT downloader app. Once I view it I delete the file. If you are familiar with web design and have access to webpage building tools you can use the link to embed & autoplay into a test page and watch it, this will not give the video a "view" on YT either. For more seasoned web aficionados you can also view YT links in a TOR browser and those will not give the videos "views" either.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's between these two suggestions!

“Hater” Stressin, Superchats Depressin’, & Plagiarizing Other Creators' Obsession
By
@dietdrpeppersupremacy

And

Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower introduce us to their new friends:Adam 'not' The Woo, J. Crouton, Henry got 'IT', & 1/3 of ZZ Top.
By
@Fantasia Freak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

“Hater” Stressin, Superchats Depressin’, & Plagiarizing Other Creators' Obsession
By
@dietdrpeppersupremacy

And

Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower introduce us to their new friends:Adam 'not' The Woo, J. Crouton, Henry got 'IT', & 1/3 of ZZ Top.
By
@Fantasia Freak
Two great titles.... really hard to pick... but the fact the second one has their full names in it swings it for me google search wise.
(Maybe have the "NOT" in capitals though because some people never read things properly and might think they have made it up with real Adam) That's just being picky it's already got ' ' so it's probably fine as it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I got boots on the ground today ladies and gentlemen. Guess who walked past me while I was trying to enjoy some bengal bbq…
View attachment 975096
[/QUOTE
And he didn't try to start a fight with you? 🤣

By
@dietdrpeppersupremacy

And

By
@Fantasia Freak
They are both equally good but I would say go with the 2nd one because it includes their names and we want it to be easibly searchable.

Reactions: 8