Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*cue* to Spencer in his obnoxiously ugly BLAB hat at the bougie Newport Beach eatery in their last video. 😂😂😂😂

well done Adam 👏🏼
He throws shade in such a beautiful classy way🤣 Just like during the BLAB charity controversy of them donating to the fire victims Adam post screenshots of receipts that day donating to different organizations before the Holidays. Perfect timing to be a coincidence IMHO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh KT, what a tangled web we weave. All the trash that you talked about The Duoo, Chris and Ashley. You big fat bully! You and old grandpa Spencer (who looks older than Henry by the way, just saying) have become everything you hated and talked crap about when it came to The Duoo.
I am so glad Adam said what he said in his vlog today. We all know you did him so dirty yet continue to name drop him like you are the best of friends. You and Spencer are complete SELLOUTS! Shame on you both!

He throws shade in such a beautiful classy way🤣 Just like during the BLAB charity controversy of them donating to the fire victims Adam post screenshots of receipts that day donating to different organizations before the Holidays. Perfect timing to be a coincidence IMHO.
He sure did!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It will be interesting to see if BLAB tries to connect with Adam when they go to Orlando in March.

I'm a little late but just saw BLAB's last video.

Spencer was saying they are trying to get Pixar Charlie to go with them to WDW. No doubt his credit card will come in handy.

Katie said she will not bark back anymore; she will not give her critics the time of day. We'll see how long this resolution lasts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Katie is going to exercise more? Lol! When have we heard that crock of lies before? Who in the world would take advice from these two losers? Spencer giving life advice, while Katie stuffs her face and provides walking as a weight loss tip. Spencer said he will lose weight by surfing? You cannot walk around Disneyland all day eating 20K calories and not end up fat slobs. BLAB also spoke about how they plan to film in Las Vegas again and Lake Tahoe. Will Spencer use Wikipedia again to do all his research, as he did for the tedious recent video on Carthay Circle?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah, they said they moved so they can take walks and exercise more, which they cant do in Anaheim. Apparently there's no place in Anaheim to walk presumably because of the gangs?

And they haven't done home vlogs yet because they've been so busy and overwhelmed they haven't finished unpacking from their move?

You can tell how fake they are by the asinine excuses they give.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, they said they moved so they can take walks and exercise more, which they cant do in Anaheim. Apparently there's no place in Anaheim to walk presumably because of the gangs?

And they haven't done home vlogs yet because they've been so busy and overwhelmed they haven't finished unpacking from their move?

You can tell how fake they are by the asinine excuses they give.
Well, forget the walking in Anaheim. She should have been RUNNING from the gangs, if it was so bad. That would have given her exercise.

They claim they haven't finished unpacking, yet they had time to go to Vegas to get away from Adam.

She has decided to play the SYMPATHY card, nothing else has worked for them.

Reactions: 9
Just watched it too, you're so right, Adam was sending a very direct clear signal to BLAB.
Highly recommend people watch it, he definitely has a lot to say and none of it is good for BLAB.
I think they can stop pretending they are friends now, KT's constant name dropping and referring to her texting him ect.... it's clear he is done with you BLAB!
Well done Adam, on the off chance you do read here, so much respect for you taking this new path.... BLAB almost ruined your channel and your life.
That is Katie's go to when she isn't friends with someone anymore. They've just texted

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really enjoyed all the videos Adam did around Anaheim, walking and riding his bike. Just another example of their laziness.

Reactions: 11
Since they're only "dating" but they mentioned they share a bank account setup (i think this was a few videos before their first WDW trip) How many of yall date someone and right away get a joint bank account? Even if it is a business account, i'm sure its going to be a messy breakup when it does happen. How dumb do you have to be to make a channel, get a joint bank account, throw all your eggs in one basket with someone you just started dating?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Since they're only "dating" but they mentioned they share a bank account setup (i think this was a few videos before their first WDW trip) How many of yall date someone and right away get a joint bank account? Even if it is a business account, i'm sure its going to be a messy breakup when it does happen. How dumb do you have to be to make a channel, get a joint bank account, throw all your eggs in one basket with someone you just started dating?
I’d bet that the joint bank account was his account and Katie the leach got her fat fingers into it as soon as possible. She’s a user and I’m sure Spencer’s bank account balance proves it. If his mommy cuts the purse strings Katie is outta that relationship and he’ll be left with 60 LBS extra weight, high cholesterol, and not much else. Spencer the Fool.

Reactions: 10
Correct! and judging from her Live a week or so ago she still loves the dude, and doesn't plan on getting a divorce. What a weird ass situation
RIGHT?! She said they both still love each other and it’s such a heartbreaking situation. Like WTF! She used to hint during 2020 that Spencer was going to propose to her any day now. You’re in a whole ass relationship living & working with Spencer unless it’s just for show. Maybe she still lives with her Husband and that’s Spence & Checkbook Charlie’s Love Shack!

• Haha
Reactions: 14