Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks 'fasting' is the answer to her physical condition! That's what an educated nurse would tell you. LOL!

Her brain is running on EMPTY.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she feel the need to tell everyone what she's eating or when she's exercising?!? Oh yea, for attention! "Look everyone, I'm on a diet". Then the messages from her stans start rolling in. Omg KT you're inspiring me to get healthy! Lol
The 2022 diet failed before they even started. Using terms like “we’re not really dieting”… “we’re just going to cut back on certain things” says it all. That’s like an alcoholic saying “I’ll just have a few”. They even admitted eating junk to deal with stress and depression. They will continue the cycle until the fix the root problems that cause their mental issues.

Reactions: 15
You just know as soon as the camera stops rolling in the park KT is all like...
"Spencer go get your own Funnel Cake, this one's all mine and don't you even think about touching my bag of beignets"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The 2022 diet failed before they even started. Using terms like “we’re not really dieting”… “we’re just going to cut back on certain things” says it all. That’s like an alcoholic saying “I’ll just have a few”. They even admitted eating junk to deal with stress and depression. They will continue the cycle until the fix the root problems that cause their mental issues.
Exactly! The 'diet' will be thrown out the window before they even leave to WDW! And we know they won't be watching their sugar intake there! I also highly doubt neither of them are treating their mental health issues!

Reactions: 13
KT must not happy with Crouton Jeremy or as the cool kids call him " J Crou" after watching Brickey's latest Live stream and seeing this $100 super chat come across. :unsure: Jeremy those $4.99 super chats are not cutting it 😂

View attachment 967481
I regularly watch five fires stream and it’s crazy how many of the same people send high super chats to all (or most) of the Disney YouTubers. I’ve seen this person send high amounts to mondo too. I wanna know what they do for a living! Lol

Reactions: 11
Haven't had a chance to view the latest vids. To be honest, I doubt I'll be watching these two if it weren't for the TattleLife threads..LOL. As expected, they just do the latest manure over and over. I imagine the next video will be something like "We wanted to check out the crowd size for the Wednesday night after the holidays" or some crap like that.

However, I just had to check out the "KT saves a life!" from the last livestream. I tried to view it objectively, which I will summarize and then give my thoughts.

At 12:10 of the live, Katie was in mid-sentence about mask policy and then exclaims "Someone is having a seizure" and hands the camera to Spencer. For the next several minutes, Spencer is roaming the center plaza, responding to the chats, while several times saying someone is having a medical issue and that Katie is getting a CM. He says he is not showing the person out of respect. At about 21:25, Katie returns. The paramedics apparently arrived to treat the distressed person. She said it is a "miracle of life" that she and a doctor was there to help. She also said she has dealt with seizures a lot with her nursing background.

To be fair, when Katie first said someone was having a seizure, there were 4 people staring in the same direction, so it's possible something might have been happening. However, there was a crowd of people passing by, and no one else was stopping or paying attention. I would think someone in medical distress would attract more attention. She diagnosed the seizure immediately. That set off my BS radar, because there are common symptoms among various conditions. Trained medical professionals take the vitals before doing any diagnosis. But Katie claims she knows what is going on because she used to be a "working nurse".

Spencer did not aim the camera at the distress person out of respect. Fine, but how about a long-view shot? Or maybe show the paramedics arriving? Something to indicate evidence other than what Katie is saying. Also, Spencer kept saying Katie is finding a CM. He did not expect her to provide medical assistance that she later claimed to do.

So unless someone here has access to the Disneyland report of this incident, we can't know what really happened. I'm thinking something might be going on based on a few people looking in the same direction. But it seems likely Katie exaggerated her involvement in rendering aid. I mean, what can she really do? Does she carry around a medical kit in her Disney backpack?

I'm thinking someone might have been having problems, and maybe Katie did notify someone. But I also think she took advantage of this incident to exaggerate her involvement and to play up her nursing background.

And, yeah, she did all this to gain sympathy (and donations) from the stans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The event in question is make believe.

A dog groomer, diagnosed a seizure in one second, in the first 10 minutes of a live stream.

All you need to start with is Katie is 'filming'. She rarely if ever holds the camera.

• Haha
Honestly, I really wish they'd just STFU about their "diets". Like, live your life. WTF do I care what you consider healthy or constantly feel the need to justify? I'm not coming to BLAB for life advice. I'm here to either watch something I can relate to (which I can't with them), or to watch the train wreck. So stick to what you're good at.

At 12:52 as Spencer nervously narrates (lies) while walking away from what he calls a 'little incident', he narrates with: 'KT is making sure..', and at that very instant you can clearly hear KT think out loud in approval of Spencers BS script with a 'You know what I mean'. (She probably pumped her fist in pleasure)

Need we discuss anymore? These two are the scum of the earth. They are manipulating their followers in very evil ways because they are desperate now to even survive.

Reactions: 8
Honestly, I really wish they'd just STFU about their "diets". Like, live your life. WTF do I care what you consider healthy or constantly feel the need to justify? I'm not coming to BLAB for life advice. I'm here to either watch something I can relate to (which I can't with them), or to watch the train wreck. So stick to what you're good at.
I remember when she made a huge thing about being on Weight Watchers. But before long, whenever someone asked about WW, she admits she's stopped being on the program but promised she will start up again soon.

So yeah, why bother bringing up diet? Especially when you live off theme-park meals anyways

Reactions: 12
In case any of their stans look here from time to time, a quick reminder that "nurse" now turned couch potato KT dined on Knotts Berry Farm Chicken with a group of people (plus a Buena Park mouse) during a pandemic lockdown. Spencer provides a play by play because their lack of self awareness is down right mind boggling. But they were stuck on stupid even before the shutdown.

BTW - taking the tattle plunge. I've got more where this came from. I'm OCD, keep catalogs, and never delete files.

I remember they took ALOT of grief for that. Everyone was criticizing them for gathering and doing that and they had to address it on video, even Adam did.

Reactions: 9
It would be so interesting if Disney or YouTube set a limit of maybe 20 Disneyland vloggers and each channel had to submit a video showcasing their best work and compete for one of the 20 spots. They’d have nothing.
I was thinking the same thing..

Reactions: 8
Haven't had a chance to view the latest vids. To be honest, I doubt I'll be watching these two if it weren't for the TattleLife threads..LOL. As expected, they just do the latest manure over and over. I imagine the next video will be something like "We wanted to check out the crowd size for the Wednesday night after the holidays" or some crap like that.

However, I just had to check out the "KT saves a life!" from the last livestream. I tried to view it objectively, which I will summarize and then give my thoughts.

At 12:10 of the live, Katie was in mid-sentence about mask policy and then exclaims "Someone is having a seizure" and hands the camera to Spencer. For the next several minutes, Spencer is roaming the center plaza, responding to the chats, while several times saying someone is having a medical issue and that Katie is getting a CM. He says he is not showing the person out of respect. At about 21:25, Katie returns. The paramedics apparently arrived to treat the distressed person. She said it is a "miracle of life" that she and a doctor was there to help. She also said she has dealt with seizures a lot with her nursing background.

To be fair, when Katie first said someone was having a seizure, there were 4 people staring in the same direction, so it's possible something might have been happening. However, there was a crowd of people passing by, and no one else was stopping or paying attention. I would think someone in medical distress would attract more attention. She diagnosed the seizure immediately. That set off my BS radar, because there are common symptoms among various conditions. Trained medical professionals take the vitals before doing any diagnosis. But Katie claims she knows what is going on because she used to be a "working nurse".

Spencer did not aim the camera at the distress person out of respect. Fine, but how about a long-view shot? Or maybe show the paramedics arriving? Something to indicate evidence other than what Katie is saying. Also, Spencer kept saying Katie is finding a CM. He did not expect her to provide medical assistance that she later claimed to do.

So unless someone here has access to the Disneyland report of this incident, we can't know what really happened. I'm thinking something might be going on based on a few people looking in the same direction. But it seems likely Katie exaggerated her involvement in rendering aid. I mean, what can she really do? Does she carry around a medical kit in her Disney backpack?

I'm thinking someone might have been having problems, and maybe Katie did notify someone. But I also think she took advantage of this incident to exaggerate her involvement and to play up her nursing background.

And, yeah, she did all this to gain sympathy (and donations) from the stans.
Obviously, without all of the details, it could have been a very serious medical issue, but if it was a seizure (not trying to minimize), there is little to be done. I say that in regard to KT basically claiming it is was a miracle of life that she was there. Oh, and so was a doctor (who had the situation under control), I am sure.
You basically turn the person on their side and watch the airway, keep the person safe by removing dangerous things nearby, give space, and wait for EMS to arrive. I was in military medicine for 20 years, EMT, trauma, etc., for perspective so I don't sound like an uncaring dick.

Reactions: 10
I remember they took ALOT of grief for that. Everyone was criticizing them for gathering and doing that and they had to address it on video, even Adam did.
To be honest, Fresh Baked got the worst of it because they brought their baby. And David did lose his temper on a livestream when they were being called out.

However, what struck me was that BLAB was the only channel that did wholesale deletion of critcal comments. At least the others faced the music and took it. I don't remember if they addressed it publicly like Adam and Fresh Baked did.

I think they were taken aback by just how hard people came at them. She continued to defend them until Adam did his video.

I hate it when she starts posting pics of healthy food and videos of herself making salads etc. It's because she'll start lecturing about a healthy lifestyle, and she's the last person who should be giving advice

Last edited:
I've been reading through other BLAB threads on here to find a specific topic, but haven't found anything about it. So I'll just ask. During a WHW live stream, not too long ago, someone super chatted and said something about Natalie publicly trashing them on social media. Does anyone know what that was all about?

Reactions: 5