Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s still setting the stage for banking on her depression, anxiety, and mental illness. She has a plan. She’s expecting some sort of pay out thus the consistent mention.
Another calculated plan of Katie's. She's expecting something. Just like she expects something out of the 'friendships' she makes! And sissy Spencer enables that attention bleep!

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they have both threatened to harm themselves personally if the other was to break the relationship. They both are extremely needy and rely heavily on each other for support. They seem like two very desperate people IRL. Especially if they're now at the point that they will fake stories and make up scenarios just to continue down this horrible path in life. They are so unstable.

Reactions: 8
KT must not happy with Crouton Jeremy or as the cool kids call him " J Crou" after watching Brickey's latest Live stream and seeing this $100 super chat come across. :unsure: Jeremy those $4.99 super chats are not cutting it 😂

brickey1.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they have both threatened to harm themselves personally if the other was to break the relationship. They both are extremely needy and rely heavily on each other for support. They seem like two very desperate people IRL. Especially if they're now at the point that they will fake stories and make up scenarios just to continue down this horrible path in life. They are so unstable.
The hole they are digging for themselves just keeps getting deeper. With Covid popping off again, the Disney YT world getting repetitive and tired, the writing is on the wall, BLOB.
They just seem to double down on their stupidity at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please, please go to Brickey’s LIVE stream from last night and watch one minute that starts at 58:45. He created a fun new term!

You know what I want to see on Brickey’s next LIVE stream?

Brickey sitting alone on a bench in Toontown talking about how beautiful it is there at night and slowly out of the corner of the screen you see Launchpad McQuack approaching - who then proceeds to hit Brickey upside his head with a wooden airplane propeller.
Someone better let the Snickers people know
snickers-hangry-bar.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
In case any of their stans look here from time to time, a quick reminder that "nurse" now turned couch potato KT dined on Knotts Berry Farm Chicken with a group of people (plus a Buena Park mouse) during a pandemic lockdown. Spencer provides a play by play because their lack of self awareness is down right mind boggling. But they were stuck on stupid even before the shutdown.

BTW - taking the tattle plunge. I've got more where this came from. I'm OCD, keep catalogs, and never delete files.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
5PM in Irvine.
Spencer: 'Let's take a walk'.
KT: 'I can't get up. I'm still in my PJs'.
Spencer: 'We need to do something today'.
KT: 'Let's get a hamburger or some dessert for later'.
Spencer: 'But I'm in PJs. I can't'
didnt they move there so they could go on walks without encountering "gangs" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another riveting video from BLAB....
• Holiday decor goes away in January 😱
• Disneyland has a lot and structure for parking
• If your cold we recommend a jacket
• For rain we suggest umbrellas
• Hours change in January to find out those changes check Disneyland.com
• We recommend getting to the park EARLY so that when we arrive at 6pm we don't have to wait in long food lines
• If you like to drink coffee or eat food we recommend bringing a thermos of coffee and packing a lunch

didnt they move there so they could go on walks without encountering "gangs" lol
To be fair I heard those gangs in Anaheim are ruthless. The rumor is the leader Queenie will cut off people's heads !
DHt8ESeVwAAEgXa.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It would be so interesting if Disney or YouTube set a limit of maybe 20 Disneyland vloggers and each channel had to submit a video showcasing their best work and compete for one of the 20 spots. They’d have nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FBD3957E-B895-4395-B0EB-91FC988141BB.jpeg

Saw this and immediately thought of BLAB. 😂

It’s a good thing Spence has the tv career to fall back on with their monthly views down at least 40% over the last couple months.

Meanwhile, they continue to do the absolute bare minimum, yet somehow they seem to continue to attract exactly 100 new subscribers every single week. Absolutely nothing fishy about that at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And the brainwashed fans eat this basic info up like BLAB were dishing out top secret Disneyland information that no one ever heard before
Screenshot_20220105-130346-672.png
Screenshot_20220105-130251-944.png
Screenshot_20220105-130223-406.png

• Haha
  • Wow
• We recommend getting to the park EARLY so that when we arrive at 6pm we don't have to wait in long food lines
• If you like to drink coffee or eat food we recommend bringing a thermos of coffee and packing a lunch

To be fair I heard those gangs in Anaheim are ruthless. The rumor is the leader Queenie will cut off people's heads !View attachment 967572
I had to fast forward through that latest snooze fest video. You are so right on with what they were telling people. They're so condescending and give the information like we're all dumb. Basic common sense info is what they're telling people. Nothing new here as per usual. They barely know what they're talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
4F4CC3CB-AEE5-4E88-B136-69C402AF8021.jpeg

Using the Disneyland logo in their thumb nail, doing what it takes to pretend to be an official reporting representative for Disneyland, people unfamiliar with the Disney vlogging scene could scroll through and select this video because it is misrepresented and appears official.

Sketchy?

Reactions: 15
View attachment 967631
Using the Disneyland logo in their thumb nail, doing what it takes to pretend to be an official reporting representative for Disneyland, people unfamiliar with the Disney vlogging scene could scroll through and select this video because it is misrepresented and appears official.

Sketchy?
Exactly! That logo and font need to go! They are trying to pull people in by deceiving them. They're not creative enough so they have to resort to clickbaits and the official Disneyland logo!

Reactions: 8
Their new vlog was just full of inaccuracies I cant!!!!
1. Jan/Feb are the slowest months not busy at all. What are they talking about.
2. Mobile ordering is not a 2 hr wait... for those who go before 8 pm.
I would never take advice from ppl who only go during park closing hours. They know nothing about how things are during the day because their lazy asses are sleeping.
3. Their bloopers.... watch Mr. Cheesy pops end of the year bloopers. They totaly stole it from him!!
[/QUOTE
Totally agree!!! So unoriginal!!!
Their new vlog was just full of inaccuracies I cant!!!!
1. Jan/Feb are the slowest months not busy at all. What are they talking about.
2. Mobile ordering is not a 2 hr wait... for those who go before 8 pm.
I would never take advice from ppl who only go during park closing hours. They know nothing about how things are during the day because their lazy asses are sleeping.
3. Their bloopers.... watch Mr. Cheesy pops end of the year bloopers. They totaly stole it from him!!
they sure did!

Just want to let the people know that if it's cold out a jacket is a great thing to have. Please subscribe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't understand why they try to give advice or insight about the parks. It's like they only try to do the park update style of vlog because other channels do it and they can't be bothered to come up with anything original. They obviously don't care enough to actually do any sort of research or test out any kind of strategies EVER, and just because they go to the parks multiple times a week doesn't make them experts when they never actually DO anything. Are they big Disneyland FANS, sure, but they're lightyears away from being experts. They need to pick a lane. The only thing consistent about their channel is that they'll go live multiple times/week when they need superchats, but even those are sporadic. tit, they can't even be consistent with What's Happening Wednesday, let alone have a set time for it every week.

By the way, did anyone see that Ordinary Adventures hit 250k subs on YT today? Super excited for them!

Just want to let the people know that if it's cold out a jacket is a great thing to have. Please subscribe.
And be sure to turn on the notification bell so we can tell you if you'll need an umbrella.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you so much! This was so informative!

I am going next month and i wasn't gonna bring a jacket! You saved my trip from being a complete disaster! You guys are like the AAA of Disneyland!

Quick $4.99 Superchat question: I wasn't planning on bringing shoes. Will I need those too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wasn't planning on bringing shoes. Will I need those too?
Thank you for the $4.99. Yes! We have found that shoes are so beneficial at Disneyland! We are so very fortunate to have the experiences to back up this idea. We were the first to come up with this concept and we appreciate it when we see other guests at the park taking our advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20