Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! Now she looks 50 and he looks 60! Ha..Yea it's not just the weight, I agree. They've just totally let themselves go. The way they dress, their laziness and minimal amount of effort they put into their vids! The lack of energy and motivation is apparent in all they do.
And they are clearly miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And they are clearly miserable.
Their habits and appearance are not indicative of someone living their “best life”. You can only eat and drink your feeling for so long.

They are such horrible liars, there’re even lying to themselves.

Reactions: 10
Living their best life on bald tires, with vending machine cakes, merch with tags still attached, and man boobs. But hey, KT still gets to hang around the wealthy in Newport Beach. So that’s kind of living your best life?? I guess she figures just being around the elite means she’s apart of the club too. Wonder if she rolls up to those places in those tattered leggings and old tangled mop she calls her hair?

$10 says they contemplated trying to return their dead Christmas tree this past weekend 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are the types to show up at Costco after Christmas and ask for refunds for their holiday celebration food items, bringing only the tags of the ham and desserts claiming they weren’t edible yet having nothing to return since they have already eaten it all.

They wouldn’t hesitate returning their Christmas tree to Home Depot, claiming it dried out too soon. Dishonesty IS their brand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Living their best life on bald tires, with vending machine cakes, merch with tags still attached, and man boobs. But hey, KT still gets to hang around the wealthy in Newport Beach. So that’s kind of living your best life?? I guess she figures just being around the elite means she’s apart of the club too. Wonder if she rolls up to those places in those tattered leggings and old tangled mop she calls her hair?

$10 says they contemplated trying to return their dead Christmas tree this past weekend 😂😂😂
And another $10 says they make Henry return it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Dressing up is too much work for them! They'd rather look like bums every day. They hang out in nice areas dressed in Disney attire and raggedy clothes! Lol

Reactions: 7
I wonder how many times each day they have rushed to their PO Box to gather Christmas cards from their stans and add up the requested Target gift cards. Was anyone stupid enough to gift her a designer bag? Certainly people are smarter than that! She sure did a loud beg for gifts. How embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New video, same nonsense: a long chat about our 2022 plans. The have 0 ideas.

At 1:34 -
KT: What is a resolution? I always hear people say resolution, but I don’t really know what it means *plays with hair*

SE: 😒

The look Spencer give her is just Oooof! How does someone reach the age of 34 and not know what the word resolution means?
1A024FCA-5809-4540-9F51-7E9A9013D586.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New video, same nonsense: a long chat about our 2022 plans. The have 0 ideas.

At 1:34 -
KT: What is a resolution? I always hear people say resolution, but I don’t really know what it means *plays with hair*

SE: 😒

The look Spencer give her is just Oooof! How does someone reach the age of 34 and not know what the word resolution means?
View attachment 948158
They are hideous looking people. For christ's sake put some effort into how you look before getting on camera BLOB. Spencer, you look like a bleeping bum. Nose hairs flailing wildly outside your nose, hair obviously dirty and not brushed. KTP looks absolutely horrible, she is getting fatter and uglier by the day.

Around the 22 minute mark of this latest horrible tit video they put out KTP is leaning heavily into this fake "Anxiety/ADHD" grift as a way to explain away her crappy bleeping character and gain sympathy from her gullible (but good hearted) fans. You can tell it's fake because Spencer is not taking it serious at all, he knows it's complete bullshit and he doesn't want to give it credence.

FAKE LIFE AND BEYOND

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Of course, I think Home Depot takes back any plant that dies on you. Let's see if their tree that was "cut wrong" gets returned.

• Haha
Unless their plans include quiting YouTube, I don't care! Lol
It's the same ol' boring and pointless content they're planning to do I'm sure..
They post an update vid only to do the same things again and again..🙄

Reactions: 8
Dressing up is too much work for them! They'd rather look like bums every day. They hang out in nice areas dressed in Disney attire and raggedy clothes! Lol
Just like they said they were hanging out in their neighborhood yesterday and filming. And she only shows pics of Newport Beach and the yachts. And as she claimed to have ADHD, she might have forgot she certainly does not live in Newport Beach........which is a good 30-40 min. drive from her.
Speaking of her pity excuse of ADHD, she might have forgotten that she IS MARRIED and cohabitating with another man. She might get down to business and and GET HER DIVORCE. The phony excuses are getting old. She can only make up so many excuses.

KTP is in full acting mode for this latest video. REALLY using the terms "ADHD" and "Anxiety" a lot. Almost as if she understands that repeating something over and over and over is a good tactic to embed these ideas into people's heads. If this latest video doesn't paint the picture of a couple of con artist liars your bullshit meter needs some fine tuning.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
KTP is in full acting mode for this latest video. REALLY using the terms "ADHD" and "Anxiety" a lot. Almost as if she understands that repeating something over and over and over is a good tactic to embed these ideas into people's heads. If this latest video doesn't paint the picture of a couple of con artist liars your bullshit meter needs some fine tuning.
And yesterday she said she does not suffer from depression, but in today's pointless vid she says she does! Can't even keep up with her own lies!
And did she really not know what the word 'resolution' meant? I'm so glad she's no longer a nurse. I still think the dog groomers is where she belongs! witches with witches ha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
KT is as thick as a brick.
I remember just before Christmas Spence said to her "I wonder how far it is as the crow flies" and she had absolutely no idea what "as the crow flies" meant at all, no idea.
How can you get to her age and have no idea of such simple things?
All signs of a serious lack of education.

Last edited:
In the beginning of the video did they really just pull up to a random apartment complex in Newport and pretend to get in the car like they live there ? I’m from Irvine and know that’s not the Anacapa apartment complex….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the beginning of the video did they really just pull up to a random apartment complex in Newport and pretend to get in the car like they live there ? I’m from Irvine and know that’s not the Anacapa apartment complex….
Holy tit that’s a new low. Can you confirm?

View attachment 948201why do they think anyone would want to see this
That’s a gaping hole she can create there…:censored:

Reactions: 7
Hey BLOB, if you are reading here.........I have a resolution for the 2 of you. Srop being so FAKE.

• Heart
  • Haha