Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recognize the buildings off Bayside Dr. That clip was filmed at the Promontory Apartments @ 200 Promontory Dr W in Newport Beach…not their Irvine apartment. Absolutely pathetic. Nice try BLAB.
Wow, great eyes @Lalo Salamanca and @erb! Absolutely pathetic is right. Not only is the video chock full of lies and grift, but we also get a completely staged and fake opening including a little scripted “liealogue” from Spencer at the very beginning to try and help sell the lie.

If only their Stans & followers knew the extents these lowlifes go to in order to sell the lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@Lalo Salamanca @erb
Agree with @Yojimbo36 fantastic work both of you, that was an amazing catch backed up with evidence, and words gonna spread fast about this one.

I don't think BLAB understands the sheer might of Tattle and Reddit..... I can't think of a single person who ever took on Reddit and came out on top, it's a takedown machine.

KT, Spencer thank you for these gifts you keep on giving us, you've made our Christmas fantastic for us here... it is mind-boggling how you two keep on fu***ing up like this.
The lid is well and truly off the bottle and you cannot and will not contain what is raining down on you both.

Reactions: 16
I recognize the buildings off Bayside Dr. That clip was filmed at the Promontory Apartments @ 200 Promontory Dr W in Newport Beach…not their Irvine apartment. Absolutely pathetic. Nice try BLAB.
Good eye and fantastic detective work! They want to make people believe they live in or around Newport...unless there's another apartment complex with the exact same layout as the Anacapa, then that's where they live!

Reactions: 10
I've had an anxiety disorder since a very young age. Diagnosed with severe OCD and comorbidities that are usually associated with it like anxiety and panic. As well as depression. You wouldn't know unless you were close to me or I shared my life in detail. I've lived moments of hell due to this disorder. That's all I'll say in regards to that as it's a private matter, but it's something that has caused a lot of grief and pain in my life. I'm sharing this because KT is almost making a mockery of those with real and debilitating mental health disorders just so she can protect her fake image! I'm sure she has some anxiety, but her anxiety does not impede her from going to Disneyland weekly, making daily YouTube vids, taking road trips and whatnot! In other words, it's not incapacitating her! And if she feels that bad, she should concentrate on getting help and nothing else. Because untreated mental health issues only get worse with time. Up until she started panicking about being exposed, she sure didn't mention anything about an anxiety problem. Suddenly her mental health is declining..yet she claims to be living her best life! Hmmm..Not falling for her act. EVER!
This. As someone who suffers from crippling anxiety and depression it infuriates me this act she’s putting on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This. As someone who suffers from crippling anxiety and depression it infuriates me this act she’s putting on.
This is making me dislike her even more! I know what it's like living with crippling anxiety too. I sympathize with you! And I want to say that I'm not minimizing anyone's mental health condition. There's mild to moderate and severe anxiety disorders. But we know KT and how fake she is. While I don't doubt that she experiences symptoms of anxiety, I don't believe she is greatly suffering to the point where she can't function, but she almost wants people to believe she is at that point. She's afraid that her stans will find out the truth about her and that's producing anxiety. That's why she's even losing sleep. If she wasn't reading these threads, she wouldn't even be mentioning anything about her mental health. It's all an act and Spence knows it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So many things to take away from today's video but I did hear them say that a big part of the early 2022 plan is to go back to Vegas????
Wow, I bet the viewers can't wait for that, real exciting stuff.
The biggest thing that they did when they went the last time was to sit at a disgusting table and eat piece of stale old cake from a vending machine, that's literally all they did.
Just make sure you get a real man to check your car over this time Spencer you inadequate man-boobed cuck!

Ps, the lint and pilling on your Warner Bros top were absolutely disgusting, sort yourself out you're a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My first thought was um, Adam wanders around his neighborhood with coffee discussing his life and plans for the year. How so NOT original of these two. Basically they stuff their faces, stated how they are going to go to all the same places and add one new one in and more lives with cooking demos too. Just give it up already FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is making me dislike her even more! I know what it's like living with crippling anxiety too. I sympathize with you! And I want to say that I'm not minimizing anyone's mental health condition. There's mild to moderate and severe anxiety disorders. But we know KT and how fake she is. While I don't doubt that she experiences symptoms of anxiety, I don't believe she is greatly suffering to the point where she can't function, but she almost wants people to believe she is at that point. She's afraid that her stans will find out the truth about her and that's producing anxiety. That's why she's even losing sleep. If she wasn't reading these threads, she wouldn't even be mentioning anything about her mental health. It's all an act and Spence knows it!
More than once Spence had that look he gets when she is bullshitting. You'd think he'd be able to fake it by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Their whole video they again talk about how busy they are. I just don’t know how that’s possible. I suppose Spencer could be the slowest editor in the world, but they don’t even upload lots of nicely edited videos. And as far as I know Katie does almost no filming and doesn’t ever do any editing. She‘s busy sleeping and eating I guess.

I have vlogged family vacations and I can say it is time consuming if you do a lot of cutting, adding music, etc. Spencer almost never does that or if he does it’s like a few seconds intro kind of thing. The rest of editing is simple unless Katie is saying tons of crap he has to continuously cut out. So if you spend five hours at Disney, an hour or so driving there, and then even three hours editing… that’s one regular work day. And they don’t even do edited videos everyday! And the five hours at Disney is supposedly doing something they love!

They are so lazy it’s disgusting.

His goals for 2022 were to spend more time on his hobbies like snowboarding, and then proceeds to talk about how he is too lazy to bother. What a pair these two make.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
These two are complete morons. Do they not understand that even if you’re fully vaccinated meaning got both vaccinations and a booster as she calls it triple vaccinated, it doesn’t matter people are still getting Covid. Their only concern is visiting people and going on their goddamn trips also getting money from people from their live streams begging for cash and other BS that they have in mind. Sick of them. Make me 🤮 idiots.

• Heart
So Spencer wants to snowboard and surf again but doesn’t want to go through the process of getting into shape to make those activities feasible…wow that’s depressing. KT tell Spencer he needs to prioritize his health. That’s like a hardcore meth user telling you, you need to get your tit together.

Not sure if anyone caught this but spencer referred to vlogging as “the game that we play on Youtube”

I don't think BLAB understands the sheer might of Tattle and Reddit..... I can't think of a single person who ever took on Reddit and came out on top, it's a takedown machine.
I love the fact that their Tattle and Reddit are ranked high (top 5) in the googles search algorithm for “Best life and Beyond”, “Katie Slockbower” or “Spencer Emmons”

😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s been a few years since I’ve been there, but if they live next to the spectrum idk why they don’t think to do a video there? Better than target and Costco constantly.

Reactions: 11
Did they really drive 20+ miles just to get a coffee, only then to tell us why they can't afford 2 beds in a Star Wars hotel, their love of doing nothing in Las Vegas and their plan to walk around the Target parking lot to get healthy in 2022?

• Haha
  • Heart
I caught the Star Wars Galactic Cruiser comment, and if I recall correctly they reveal that Spencer is the only one going on the Cruiser because only one spot was left and they thanked somebody. Did someone gift them 1 spot on a Cruiser stay? KTP made a point of saying "I could've gone, but..." Her ego is so big she had to make it clear that she was not left out totally. There's no way she isn't super jealous of Spencer and will now try to downgrade that Cruiser stay as something she never wanted to do.

This witch is so transparent and childish.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I caught the Star Wars Galactic Cruiser comment, and if I recall correctly they reveal that Spencer is the only one going on the Cruiser because only one spot was left and they thanked somebody. Did someone gift them 1 spot on a Cruiser stay? KTP made a point of saying "I could've gone, but..." Her ego is so big she had to make it clear that she was not left out totally. There's no way she isn't super jealous of Spencer and will now try to downgrade that Cruiser stay as something she never wanted to do.

This witch is so transparent and childish.
She said they had an opportunity the would've enable KT to go as well...It sounds like they wasn't a free deal as they declined.

He's most likely share the cost/room["cabin"] with another Vlogger, Brickey perhaps. Just hope it isn't David from FB.

KT will spend the two days pouting and eating her feelings at Disney Springs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Neither one of them care anything about Star Wars but I think at least Spencer has seen the original films. I don’t think KT has ever watched them. However, I bet she really deep down hates that she won’t be able to ruin everyone else’s stay by screaming her head off and cackling the whole time and pretending like she’s a mega fan. When she fawns over Chewbacca it’s so stupid. She probably doesn’t even know who Han Solo is.

I look forward to those vlogs because if Spencer is with Dylan or something, it might actually be an enjoyable experience to watch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I sure hope that Adam isn’t funding the Star Wars Galactic Cruiser stay. Even sharing a room it is what, $3,000.00 each for two nights? If he extended an offer before their sudden move-out antics he needs to rethink his generosity.

I wonder if the "friends" that invited Spencer along for the Star Wars hotel were the ones that brought them along for the VIP tour. Weren't they Club 33 members?

Reactions: 7