Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey BLOB, if you are reading here.........I have a resolution for the 2 of you. Srop being so FAKE.
The fakeness is off the charts. KTP is such a simpleton that she can’t understand basic human psychology. The more you purposely draw attention to something to portray a false image, the more it is recognized by the viewer’s subconscious mind. It’s like watching CGI that’s good but not good enough to trick us (the uncanny valley).

Watch how she drags out these long winded diatribes about discovering herself, how much she’s changed, anxiety, ADHD, etc. She looks at Dumpy Emmons while saying this tit for confirmation of the lie she’s painting for the viewers. 100% fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New video, same nonsense: a long chat about our 2022 plans. The have 0 ideas.

At 1:34 -
KT: What is a resolution? I always hear people say resolution, but I don’t really know what it means *plays with hair*

SE: 😒

The look Spencer give her is just Oooof! How does someone reach the age of 34 and not know what the word resolution means?
View attachment 948158
Oh Grandpa Spencer, it is snowing again all over your jacket. YUCK!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was there anything damning or embarrassing on her periscope videos? If someone can point me to time stamps, etc. I will put together a nice edit of Ms. Angel for her stans to discover.

Hey BLOB, you're not rich or elite. You eat at trendy and posh Newport Beach spots thanks to handouts! Look up the word 'poser' in the dictionary KT!

Reactions: 13
She's really playing into that ADHD, depression, anxiety, mental health story hard lately. Trying to rake in those last minute holiday "donations" and messages about how strong and real and inspirational they are. Oh come on KT you ain't fooling nobody

Reactions: 13
She’s probably setting up to file for disability based on mental health. Be ready for some extreme outbursts, she needs documentation for her $$$ grab.

Phony and dishonest Katie. I will say that her damage control videos are entertaining.

• Heart
Thanks. I’m happy to be here.

Nope. No affiliation. I was born and raised here and chose that name.. I’m not KT… if I would have known at sign up that it was associated with her, I would have chosen something else. I just wanted to join in and share my story.
Sorry, what? Nobody was talking about you originally. It was "CaliforniaGirl," as I said. CaliforniaGirl is the one who first posted 2 years ago about the SacconeJolys. I don't know who you are, specifically, but can view your post history next if needed. 😂

Reactions: 5
The fakeness is off the charts. KTP is such a simpleton that she can’t understand basic human psychology. The more you purposely draw attention to something to portray a false image, the more it is recognized by the viewer’s subconscious mind. It’s like watching CGI that’s good but not good enough to trick us (the uncanny valley).

Watch how she drags out these long winded diatribes about discovering herself, how much she’s changed, anxiety, ADHD, etc. She looks at Dumpy Emmons while saying this tit for confirmation of the lie she’s painting for the viewers. 100% fake.
This! She's doing herself no favors by blabbing on about anxiety etc. Her stans are going to look into her life. Simpleton is a perfect description of her. Even Spence knows it.

Via KT’s insta story… new diet plan. They’re only eating two meals a day. That’ll last. Bwahahahaha. First meal, at 5pm mind you…Earl of Sandwich. :ROFLMAO: I assume the second meal will be at 1:59am at one of the restaurants in Disneyland:mad:

They have no concept of heathy eating and true dieting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dressing up is too much work for them! They'd rather look like bums every day. They hang out in nice areas dressed in Disney attire and raggedy clothes! Lol
They are the type of people that will show up to mastro's him wearing his Disney hat and her wearing their merch

Reactions: 11
She's really playing into that ADHD, depression, anxiety, mental health story hard lately. Trying to rake in those last minute holiday "donations" and messages about how strong and real and inspirational they are. Oh come on KT you ain't fooling nobody
I have anxiety and depression, it’s not an excuse to be a lazy entitled witch.

First she complained she needed to travel and go to Disneyland during the pandemic for her mental health, now what’s the story? Seek real help or STFU.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have anxiety and depression, it’s not an excuse to be a lazy entitled witch.

First she complained she needed to travel and go to Disneyland during the pandemic for her mental health, now what’s the story? Seek real help or STFU.
Depression and anxiety are extremely tough things to handle, I’ve had bouts with both and to watch her stumble through some made up bullshit like a 10 year old to excuse away her crappy personality and to garner sympathy is disrespectful to people who ACTUALLY struggle with them and is disgusting to another level.

KTP you are a liar, a fraud and a scumbag of the highest order. Spencer you are a weak, pathetic, enabling beta cuck. duck BOTH OF YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In the latest video they are reflecting on the great expense they incurred with moving. Teeth gritting and all. Poor them. This was after they blew most of $100.00 on lunch at the Newport pier which they say is their new daily hangout place. Then they hit the gift shop and she was buying things. Then some more $8.00 coffees all around, as one does when they have to panhandle for rent money.

Do they have anything saved for a rainy day? Anything? I’m certain that if Spencer’s credit cards hit the limit she will be slithering up some other guy‘s leg.

They want to reassure people that they will be going to Disney World and Las Vegas multiple times, all so they can take their viewers along. So charitable. In Disney World Spencer will be taking pert in the new Star Wars hotel experience which is said to be more expensive than a five night cruise. That gives her two days off which she seems to find relieving.

These people are ridiculous fools. I can also say that there is no apparent age difference. She looks like a bitchy old snarfy woman, the same age as her “yes dear” brainless boyfriend. A match made in heaven or somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like the people buying into their horse-tit, or send them money, and enable their behavior are the ones who get suckered into pyramid schemes and cry about it in the end, they pick up hitchhikers on the side of the road and end up on the news, answer those car warranty calls (even tho they don't have a car) but still manage to get their identify stolen LMAO they're just as much as a nutjob as BLAB but Nutjobs with the cash

They want to reassure people that they will be going to Disney World and Las Vegas multiple times, all so they can take their viewers along. So charitable.
This literally made me lol 😂. This is their (and every vloggers) card they play up when they try to justify their trips. “We’re doing this for the channel, we are only going to Disneyworld for the channel to show you how it is because it’s our full time job” but this Shrek and Fiona always roll up to the park two hours before closing , upload irrelevant content, tips and hacks that are only suitable for people who roll out of bed at 3pm. Like no, you can’t fool us all 😩😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You can tell she's one of those girls that basically knows nothing. When her Daddy talks about things, such as Disney history or art, she has this glazed over look in her eyes. She is not listening AT ALL and just waiting to say something totally stupid or get something to eat. She must have been a real gem in school...passing notes, fixing her hair and being mean to everybody...except someone that could do something for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Depression and anxiety are extremely tough things to handle, I’ve had bouts with both and to watch her stumble through some made up bullshit like a 10 year old to excuse away her crappy personality and to garner sympathy is disrespectful to people who ACTUALLY struggle with them and is disgusting to another level.

KTP you are a liar, a fraud and a scumbag of the highest order. Spencer you are a weak, pathetic, enabling beta cuck. duck BOTH OF YOU.
I've had an anxiety disorder since a very young age. Diagnosed with severe OCD and comorbidities that are usually associated with it like anxiety and panic. As well as depression. You wouldn't know unless you were close to me or I shared my life in detail. I've lived moments of hell due to this disorder. That's all I'll say in regards to that as it's a private matter, but it's something that has caused a lot of grief and pain in my life. I'm sharing this because KT is almost making a mockery of those with real and debilitating mental health disorders just so she can protect her fake image! I'm sure she has some anxiety, but her anxiety does not impede her from going to Disneyland weekly, making daily YouTube vids, taking road trips and whatnot! In other words, it's not incapacitating her! And if she feels that bad, she should concentrate on getting help and nothing else. Because untreated mental health issues only get worse with time. Up until she started panicking about being exposed, she sure didn't mention anything about an anxiety problem. Suddenly her mental health is declining..yet she claims to be living her best life! Hmmm..Not falling for her act. EVER!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You can tell she's one of those girls that basically knows nothing. When her Daddy talks about things, such as Disney history or art, she has this glazed over look in her eyes. She is not listening AT ALL and just waiting to say something totally stupid or get something to eat. She must have been a real gem in school...passing notes, fixing her hair and being mean to everybody...except someone that could do something for her.
She strikes me as the girl who put herself on independent studies or some form of self teaching/homeschool packet learning cause she felt girls were being mean to her

Yes. Please look at at the reflection in Spencer’s glasses to see the difference. This photo is the only way out of their complex and it faces target. Plus in previous videos they bragged about living in a gated community and did not exit any gate when they left whatever complex they were in.
I recognize the buildings off Bayside Dr. That clip was filmed at the Promontory Apartments @ 200 Promontory Dr W in Newport Beach…not their Irvine apartment. Absolutely pathetic. Nice try BLAB.

• Haha
Via KT’s insta story… new diet plan. They’re only eating two meals a day. That’ll last. Bwahahahaha. First meal, at 5pm mind you…Earl of Sandwich. :ROFLMAO: I assume the second meal will be at 1:59am at one of the restaurants in Disneyland:mad:

They have no concept of heathy eating and true dieting.
I just watched the IG Earl of Sandwich story. She seemed nervous talking about being there, and what they got. But my biggest take away was what is with those eyebrows!?!? The sharpie comments maje perfect sense

Reactions: 6