Best Life & Beyond #56 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons Magic Keys are renewed so put on your griftin shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am disappointed that Katie & Spencer didn’t spend any time in the video today talking about how the new Magic Key programs would impact the Spring Break crowds that are still lingering at the Parks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I am disappointed that Katie & Spencer didn’t spend any time in the video today talking about how the new Magic Key programs would impact the Spring Break crowds that are still lingering at the Parks.
Or whether they would need need to stay hydrated and take a jacket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder if I called The Bug Man, I could request Matt… and engage in some small talk while he looks into this god forsaken ant problem I’m dealing with. “So Matt, it is Matt right?…are you married?…”

The end goal would be to befriend Matt and drown in the tea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I wonder if I called The Bug Man, I could request Matt… and engage in some small talk while he looks into this god forsaken ant problem I’m dealing with. “So Matt, it is Matt right?…are you married?…”

And oh...what diabetes-laden tea it would be! 🫖😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I hope they are buying keys for their security team, Henry, Charlie, and the other rowdies protecting them from the vicious crowd of throat clearing plaid heroes. It is a business expense that comes along with fame. 😎

Poor Matt, he’s been to hell and back with that “marriage” of his. I feel for the guy. We should start a Go Fund Me for his divorce so he can have proper representation. He needs a great lawyer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

I just had pest control spray outside my house a few days ago and I would've called The Bug Man if I lived in the OC! 😂😂

"I heard Matt is your best guy, can I request him?"

I would've been watching a BLAB vid while talking to him about the pesky summer bugs! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
WTF are Hokas? Shoes, I know, but are they supposed to be great for flouncing and sleazing around Disneyland?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Awesome I gotten recognition for the Andy Milonakis joke. I missed so much after posting that…

I’m living my best life not asking for Handouts…And I’m a 39 year old man with an income

KT and Spence on the other hand, sad your robbing the Stan’s hard earned money, pissing off the cast members for showing up before closing time…

KT…sorry I meant Andy Milonakis, you ain’t the bleeping Disney princess of Disneyland or any other Disney park that you step your ass in to.

Both you folks need a job!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Awesome I gotten recognition for the Andy Milonakis joke. I missed so much after posting that…

I’m living my best life not asking for Handouts…And I’m a 39 year old man with an income

KT and Spence on the other hand, sad your robbing the Stan’s hard earned money, pissing off the cast members for showing up before closing time…

KT…sorry I meant Andy Milonakis, you ain’t the bleeping Disney princess of Disneyland or any other Disney park that you step your ass in to.

Both you folks need a job!
Older than kt AND an income? You better watch out, you know she reads here right?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So, we got another Oma adoration IG post by Katie a couple of hours ago. This was Oma in a different outfit from the last post.

Safe to say the visit earlier in the month (and corresponding IG post) was just an attempt to butter Oma up before collecting the birthday gift, potentially to impact the amount of the gift.

Katie,

If you are reading, the additional amount you now need from Oma and Charlie to get your new Inspire Key is $200 + $15.50 in sales tax.

I would recommend you go ahead and ask them for $107.75 each now and they will appreciate the directness of the request.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.