Best Life & Beyond #56 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons Magic Keys are renewed so put on your griftin shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just more people "clout chasing" - just like them. Everybody wants to be / thinks they are "influencers".

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's funny cause all these vlogging channels openly film minors without consent everytime they stream in the park (which isn't technically a "public space"). Just takes one ward of the state to be on film and an angry email from a sponsor. Surprised Disney's risk managers aren't all over that.

I'm also surprised Disney hasn't figured out a way to claim a ride experience offers the same intellectual property as watching a movie (i.e., you wouldn't openly film in a movie theater, especially with music copyrights, etc).

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
🚨Potential Concern🚨

Is it just a coincidence that prominent Social Media Influencers Dale and Paula McKenzie have not posted ANY new content or proof of life since Katie & Spencer arrived to Las Vegas?

It is obvious there is some jealousy from the Best Life & Beyond team towards the McKenzie team.

I just hope their disappearance from posting content is just indeed a coincidence.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
C3AEF8CE-0F0F-4D31-B8ED-57E63124BDC3.jpeg
01088270-3F7A-47EC-8720-58F0BC2AF365.jpeg

Ryan must be living under a rock, but Cindy (like many of us) is grossed out by the grotesque amount of foods they eat!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Screenshot_20220819-121044_Chrome.jpg
This is what first class looks like KT. When you guys flew to Orlando you had about as much leg room as a Jetblue seat next to the exit row. You basically paid extra to get crappy airline food. Congratulations.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.