Best Life & Beyond #56 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons Magic Keys are renewed so put on your griftin shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Potential Thread Title:

Best Life & Beyond #57 - Step 1: Go to DLAND with C19. Step 3: Fundraise for Cyberbully Awareness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm also surprised Disney hasn't figured out a way to claim a ride experience offers the same intellectual property as watching a movie (i.e., you wouldn't openly film in a movie theater, especially with music copyrights, etc).
Shhhhh….
As someone who has never visited Disneyland California, Paris, or Tokyo, I enjoy getting to virtually experience the rides and parks.

As someone who infrequently visits WDW (20 year gap last time), I like to check out changes, relive places and attractions, and see details I may have missed.

As an amateur historian and lover of the art and science of themed environments and attractions as well as the Disney parks, I deeply appreciate people who recorded and shared attraction videos in the past. Their footage is often all that’s left of once-loved but now lost attractions and experiences. (RIP classic EPCOT Center).

As someone who enjoys well made YouTube educational videos that utilize this sort of footage, these recordings are tools for learning.

Don’t let Chapek hear you!

That said, what I don’t like and can’t stand are self important idiots running around with a camera in their face trying to make an easy buck self-promoting all over the parks, being obnoxious and self centered. They run their mouths constantly, making a spectacle of themselves (even if they claim they don’t ). They all think they are a star so interesting people hang on their every word and thought. Their vocabularies and palettes are severely limited, and education and life experiences so minimal they cannot make connections or comprehend things right in front of them. Their videos/livestreams aren’t even good because they talk all over them about nothing, center filming on themselves, swing cameras around like ADD preschoolers, and go obliviously past things that could have been interesting. I can’t stand it at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How bleeping self absorbed do you have to be to re-post people wishing you a happy birthday?!?!

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!

Spence said it best "No one is paying the trolls to watch them eat churros"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did you all catch my livestream last night? Even though my wife, bless her heart is pregnant and we already have an infant I had to get to the park fpr my thunder chickens. I closed down the park via sweeper train and kept employees around past midnight. thankful for the superchats and Hulk smashes. Did you know I stream in crispy 1080 HD? Please I need more views and likes.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Happy birthday, @KingLlama! I’m glad we have a grift-free reason to celebrate today! I hope that BLOB goes back and unblocks all your old usernames from the chat in honor of your special day.

73F88804-8102-469B-961D-5D1CB059D2C3.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
And he wore his backpack to a fancy restaurant.

I noticed that AFTER I posted…was not sad about it…
I'm so far behind on this thread, but I couldn't stop laughing after seeing you point this out. I live here in Vegas, and just like the CMs mock them behind their back at Disney , I'm 100% confident that they were absurdly mocked at Carbone/The Aria as they waddled through looking like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Your girl just waltzed into Disneyland for the first time in 9 weeks (the blockout on my pass FINALLY ended) and there are no grifters in sight...today shall be a wonderful day at the parks! 🏰 💯 🏰

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.