Best Life & Beyond #56 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons Magic Keys are renewed so put on your griftin shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Wtf is this tit? That's an "A"? It looks like a "d" with something dripping off of it. Perfect a dripping d.

All the tit talk they do about gangs, and yet this looks like a gang tag and his passion is spray painting graffiti.

They never fail to amaze me with their spectacularly horrible business development choices. And I'm here for it.

Adam guided & mentored this douchebag away from making huge mistakes. The decline in view counts started after they fcked him over. Leaving these 2 dipshits to fend for themselves

I hope Adam and Daphne are laughing their asses off at this new logo.

but seriously, what is dripping?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
i threw "blab" into an online graffiti generator. it took two minutes and looks a million times better.
blab.png

It looks like a "d" with something dripping off of it. Perfect a dripping d
it happens when you get older.

All the tit talk they do about gangs, and yet this looks like a gang tag and his passion is spray painting graffiti.
"it's okay when white people do it" - spencer, probably

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It still cracks me up that they think that first class is amazing when in fact it isn’t if you’re flying from the U.S.

First class in the U.S is what us Europeans call Premium Economy. It’s basically a bit extra legroom and that’s it. If you fly within Europe as first class, that’s the real deal, not this fake bs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It still cracks me up that they think that first class is amazing when in fact it isn’t if you’re flying from the U.S.

First class in the U.S is what us Europeans call Premium Economy. It’s basically a bit extra legroom and that’s it. If you fly within Europe as first class, that’s the real deal, not this fake bs.
It's not even that. It's what coach was in the 80's.

Beyond that - LAX to MCO is a garbage route for anything other than basic economy (cheap). And that's what you get.

About the ONLY decent routes are LAX-MIA LAX-JFK - even now - at least with AA - it's still a 3 class 777. Not great.

Fun fact - the Premium Economy seats (for AA) on international flights - are the same seats used in domestic first class - same food and beverage too!

Reactions: 15
This is the advert I get on here. Ironically, it’s probably the same scent as KT’s is…

36EBB209-1A78-405E-B2C6-AD4E38F5DAF5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh tit. It's not KT's drool. It's reverse puddlebutt, isn't it? Oh god, Spence... That's just... awful. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Spencer needs to stop calling himself an artist. What he creates is pure garbage. You couldn't pay me enough to wear any of their merch. Anyone who tells them it's nice, is lying!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.