Best Life & Beyond #56 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons Magic Keys are renewed so put on your griftin shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they still pretending/selling that horseshit idea that they "pay for these and store them" and not - "these are print on demand and it doesn't cost us a dime but we are charging the tit outta YOU"

Cause that 1 color screen printed tit is the absolute BASEMENT of what you can get. Meaning they get a larger cut (duh!) - I PROMISE you that's why they created this garbage. It's cheaper to print on demand. Not that the other screen printed tit was all that great.

For reference - those prices are what you would charge for an Embroidered hat with 4 colors - not a trucker hat either.

Cheap ass grifter tit.

BLOB are what lonely people in Butt Lick Idaho think people in LA are like.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Old Sp-anksy at it again. He's a real tagger you guys, but - as he's noted - none of us will really understand that world, unless you know it... like he... knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't know what to say, it literally looks like Spencer got his "Little Spence" out and wrote it in Jizz. God awful.
Holy Crap! My husband almost had to do the Heimlich maneuver on me! I was being my best KT and stuffing a big ole piece of chocolate cake in my mouth when I read this and started choking from laughing so hard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I find it so hilarious that THIS is what they teased MONTHS ago. The pace at which these people move is positively glacial.

"Sp-anksy"....ok I think I'm dead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just so we are all clear here - the "Bestie Exclusive" merch that was promised months ago - is the same tit the non-besties can buy. Just with NO color.

Wow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just so we are all clear here - the "Bestie Exclusive" merch that was promised months ago - is the same tit the non-besties can buy. Just with NO color.

Wow.
I’m just catching up. Are they trolling us with this “merch”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So, the "relaunched" the Patreon 3 months ago @ $40 a month for the top.

Given what we have seen on the chats and (lol) zoom calls - lets say - TOP END - they grabbed 20 new "besties" with a promise of:

" By becoming one of our Super Besties, you'll have the ultimate VIP access to our members only live streams every week, behind the scenes content, first access to merchandise, members only movie night meetups/members only IRL outings and members only virtual group zoom meetups! "

So 3 months later - they get the same merch - just in a different color.

They have bailed on TWO different "Besties Exclusive Chats" and multiple zoom calls. They have had ONE meetup and ONE "movie night" that was - and i tit you not - re-watching one of their vlogs.

All for $40 a month. So pre-Patreon cut - they net $2400 over the past 3 months - in Super Besties and a conservative mix of the rest - call it $2500 for the others.

These grifting pieces of tit - got 5K and they didn't deliver on most of the promises. Jesus.

Also - HI SPENCE - No - I'm not jealous - I paid more in taxes on my last check. Though how you two sleep at night - taking money from people like that is disgraceful.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Before I enlarged the design it looked like a crappy sketch of a butterfly. That isn’t an artistic design, that’s garbage. He must have sketched it out on the back of one of their trespass orders. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Wow.
Au contraire. If you look closer you’ll notice they are indeed different. The non-besties merch is light blue and besties is white, yes. But under the bottom left of the white one you’ll see is a tiny script “Besties” with a thin dramatic underline. Now that ought to be worth at least $40 more.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.