Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait...what? 😧
Here she goes again pretending to like vegetables 🙄 I don't think Littlefoot found any ranch in the Great Valley.

Spence's art feels like he just took the Stussy S and ran with it.

I can't thank you guys enough for the hilarity today we have some real VIPs here. I hope to buy you guys a drink someday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Mondo and Danny stopped and chatted with my family and I. My daughter was a fan. They were chill and were super friendly and down to earth.

During the pandemic we would watch the attraction videos from freshed baked.
We saw Liz, late one night, I smiled as her and
she returned it with an annoyed and snotty look. She comes off as being cool/approachable on camera, so that caught me off guard.
What really turned me off was having David’s camera in my face and on my family during May the fourth. I was beyond livid seeing my child in the video.
I have disliked Liz ever since I saw her berate a young Starbucks employee because she apparently messed her order up.

Her daughter was having an epic tantrum at the time so I’m sure she was just projecting her anger at this innocent girl - still not good enough. She never even bothered to apologize.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
You guys catch that new KT & the Bears single that just dropped?

I... I'm.... Tom... WTF. How the hell did you make this, man? This is brilliance! I love how cheery and upbeat the song is despite the BLOB's behavior. Beautiful masterpiece!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
are you mocking me Jackprot!?
Nope, I'm using the gif of a famous scene from a movie to convey that it was difficult to understand what you typed.

I want to understand what you were saying, but the way it was written, it is unclear.

[Looks like Tony has left the chat...]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They grow up so fast these days.

Oh tit... THAT is what that picture reminded me of. ACES, man! I couldn't put my finger on it! 😂

Nope, I'm using the gif of a famous scene from a movie to convey that it was difficult to understand what you typed.

I want to understand what you were saying, but the way it was written, it is unclear.

[Looks like Tony has left the chat...]
Damn... missed all this trying to play catch up here. Womp womp. :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wait...what? 😧
🤦🏻‍♀️ Good god

Mondo and Danny stopped and chatted with my family and I. My daughter was a fan. They were chill and were super friendly and down to earth.

she returned it with an annoyed and snotty look. She comes off as being cool/approachable on camera, so that caught me off guard.
What really turned me off was having David’s camera in my face and on my family during May the fourth. I was beyond livid seeing my child in the video.
That’s so disheartening, I’ve always wanted to meet Liz cause her and I have same interests and we’ve chatted on IG a couple times. How disappointing:/

Seems like a very high number of new members in the last few days. Some really great first posts though. Either Blabs extra vile behavior lately has been having stans see the light more and more, or a wickedly evil genius plan 🙄 by blab and the besties ( that would make a great band name) to infiltrate tattle 🧐 View attachment 1478996
I’m new and I’m real! 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I tend to visit the parks during the special events and one particular event I ran in to all of the major Disney vloggers. FB, BLAB, OA, MJ, FF, Mr. Cheezypop and Chris Rogers. All of them were so nice, EXCEPT BLAB. Spencer was ok as was Pixar Charlie. KT gave off witch vibes so I never said ONE WORD TO HER. I kept my convo with Spencer short & sweet. Didn’t bother asking for a selfie cuz why. David was nice, Liz was super nice. OA had a TON of people approaching them yet despite that, they were still super genuine and were offering stickers. Mondo, well, he’s like a big kid. Very nice, sweet, yet distracted by his surroundings. That’s fine. He wasn’t rude in the least bit. MigVee and Janelle were very appreciative and humble. I commented on his editing which he really did appreciate. I guess my point to all of this is that they are just regular people. Followers need to stop acting as if they are celebrities. Don’t feed the ego. I’m sorry your experience was not a positive one with Liz & David. I’ve met them on more than one occasion and each time they were very approachable. David is wise. He made one crack about Tattle once and learned his lesson real quick! I personally like to believe that he along with all of the other vloggers I mentioned are sitting back and enjoying watching this dumpster fire that is BLAB!

• Wow
Reactions: 37
I tend to visit the parks during the special events and one particular event I ran in to all of the major Disney vloggers. FB, BLAB, OA, MJ, FF, Mr. Cheezypop and Chris Rogers. All of them were so nice, EXCEPT BLAB. Spencer was ok as was Pixar Charlie. KT gave off witch vibes so I never said ONE WORD TO HER. I kept my convo with Spencer short & sweet. Didn’t bother asking for a selfie cuz why. David was nice, Liz was super nice. OA had a TON of people approaching them yet despite that, they were still super genuine and were offering stickers. Mondo, well, he’s like a big kid. Very nice, sweet, yet distracted by his surroundings. That’s fine. He wasn’t rude in the least bit. MigVee and Janelle were very appreciative and humble. I commented on his editing which he really did appreciate. I guess my point to all of this is that they are just regular people. Followers need to stop acting as if they are celebrities. Don’t feed the ego. I’m sorry your experience was not a positive one with Liz & David. I’ve met them on more than one occasion and each time they were very approachable. David is wise. He made one crack about Tattle once and learned his lesson real quick! I personally like to believe that he along with all of the other vloggers I mentioned are sitting back and enjoying watching this dumpster fire that is BLAB!
I've seen MJ from afar wayyy back in 2019 during the halloween season. They were shooting their treats video and kept getting interrupted by other guests and I could see them slowly get more and more annoyed...idk about them. He seems genuine, Janel comes off differently...I had to stop watching them just about all together because I got sick and tired of watching her do her little twirl 9million times.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, even back in 2019 at D23 when KT and Spencer were low on the scale of Vloggers, I was with Adam, we are old friends, and they were sticking to him like flies to tit. They clearly saw that we were friends and talking etc and KT looked through me as if I was invisible. I had no clout, I guess, so I didn't rate any interaction. I didn't even know anything about them but it was clear they were not nice people.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes, even back in 2019 at D23 when KT and Spencer were low on the scale of Vloggers, I was with Adam, we are old friends, and they were sticking to him like flies to tit. They clearly saw that we were friends and talking etc and KT looked through me as if I was invisible. I had no clout, I guess, so I didn't rate any interaction. I didn't even know anything about them but it was clear they were not nice people.
She is so toxic that I’d assume you were invisible purely based on your gender, if you’re a woman.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Only semi Blab related, but Molly from All Ears just announced her new channel with her friends. This was the immediate response (within a few hours) from her fans. Not that I endorse Patreon, but further proof that BLAB sucks.
FCC94FEB-6146-4585-AB53-E1B211B20A13.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.