Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She treats other females like that because she’s a pick me Girl

I think KT wishes she could have Adam, which that, along with the fact that Dani is much much more attractive than her (in both looks and personality) is why she treated Dani like tit. KT is the type of girl that prefers to surround herself in only men so all the attention is on her, any other woman is a threat.

KT - it's hard to have that attitude now when you're closer to 300 pounds than 200.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh please, for the love of god, let them complain about this on their W$W all their cronies watch it and make it go viral (different than kts type of “viral”).
Ok..this is the best thing ever !!! I am tapping my foot and singing along. We need to meet up and all sing this as a group !!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Mondo and Danny stopped and chatted with my family and I. My daughter was a fan. They were chill and were super friendly and down to earth.

During the pandemic we would watch the attraction videos from freshed baked.
We saw Liz, late one night, I smiled as her and
she returned it with an annoyed and snotty look. She comes off as being cool/approachable on camera, so that caught me off guard.
What really turned me off was having David’s camera in my face and on my family during May the fourth. I was beyond livid seeing my child in the video.

Hello all! I have been watching from the sidelines for a while and decided today I would make my first post lol. It's kind of like 'my side of the story' and 'I wanna participate in the complaints/realizations' about all these Disney Vloggers lol.

I too, like many of you it seems, once watched and enjoyed BLAB...I would say up until around COVID hit I would watch all their videos and mostly enjoyed their updates about the park. I was also a fan of Fresh Baked, Magic Journeys...occasionally ATW, etc... but these two were my favorite.
KT began to irritate the hell out of me with her 'better than though' attitude, and the constant interrupting of Spencer grew more and more apparent with each new video or live stream. Fast forward to when DTD reopened, my family and I were there and actually saw KT, Spencer and Pixar Charlie! My , then at the time 3 yr old son, was super excited and actually ran over to them as I tried to catch up and yell out at them for their attention. Eventually they did look over and stopped to say hi. But I remember saying to my husband that it seemed like we were bothering them! Charlie was actually very sweet to my son, and seemed genuine when we said hello. KT and Spencer couldn't be less interested in my cute kid fan girling over them, which triggered my mamma bear instinct a little not going to lie...We've briefly met David with FB and actually had a great convo with Mondo before in the past, so maybe that's why I also was a little taken aback by their disinterest. A trip shortly after this encounter, we saw Dylan, whom my son also enjoyed watching. So when we stopped to say hello to him, he briefly looked up from his phone to glance at us and say 'hi' and then continue to shuffle away...another disappointment. So when I read about how ironic it is that he's the only one who is still showing support or even hanging out with BLAB, I wanted to share my little story to show, yeah, he IS just like them.

I know this is a BLAB thread, but now that I've say back and read SO much about all these Disney Vloggers, I have so many other questions and comments lol! Things I've noticed over the years and never had confirmation until now, or felt validated in my thoughts because they're similar to all yours here. Like how disgusting it is that David is SO TURNED ON by Disneyland as a whole, my family and I joke about how if he could he would leave Liz in a heart be and legally marry Disneyland. Or by how absolutely bonkers it was to watch Spencer bawl like an infant about not being able to go to Disneyland during COVID.

Any who, that's my input and to anyone who read thru, thanks for having me. I look forward to

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Try to not start a fight in toon town with them Not worth it. Let someone else life ban them, hopefully Freshbaked?

Oh, would he be in trouble not censoring plates on vehicles?
Oh come on...took perspective drawing in art school....this is basic skills right here. Not impressed !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Seems like a very high number of new members in the last few days. Some really great first posts though. Either Blabs extra vile behavior lately has been having stans see the light more and more, or a wickedly evil genius plan 🙄 by blab and the besties ( that would make a great band name) to infiltrate tattle 🧐 View attachment 1478996
Everyone is a double agent these days

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My husband is getting concerned with how obsessed I am becoming with these BLAB threads, but you guys just keep coming up with gold 😂. I can’t look away 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.