Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just contacted Disney and provided the link to this video showing them disrespecting the park. I also let them know about security guard Jeremy, who looks the other way, and who gives BLOB special treatment. Lets see what happens, it doesn't hurt to try, maybe something they do will finally trigger Disney to ban BLOB once and for all. :devilish:

Time - stamped

"Healthy FOODS and Hacks"... NOT! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There's an old Justin Scarred vlog from years ago on one of his trips to Disneyland Paris, he's basically doing this same tit all along the railings in a ride queue. He is promptly told by CM's to knock it off and everyone in the line looked at him like wtf is wrong with you... It was great lol. Wish this was the case with Disneyland CM's when it comes to these obnoxious vloggers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Early 90s photo of Spence depicting his very first attempt at trying to get inducted into one of the many dangerous Anaheim Gangs.
Needless to say, It did not end well for him.
Also worth noting is KT was just a mere toddler and still in Diapers during this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
There's an old Justin Scarred vlog from years ago on one of his trips to Disneyland Paris, he's basically doing this same tit all along the railings in a ride queue. He is promptly told by CM's to knock it off and everyone in the line looked at him like wtf is wrong with you... It was great lol. Wish this was the case with Disneyland CM's when it comes to these obnoxious vloggers.
Another creep showing off for his much younger GF

Reactions: 18
Hypothetically, what do you think would happen if a thin twenty or thirty something eager to be a Disneyland vlogger started courting Spence, do you think he'd drop KKKT like a hot potato?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Hypothetically, what do you think would happen if a thin twenty or thirty something eager to be a Disneyland vlogger started courting Spence, do you think he'd drop KKKT like a hot potato?
Are you thinking what I’m thinking?!

Honey trap experiment!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
typically - if I am going to honeypot someone or troll them - I don't put an ad out in the Tattle Times - knowing he reads it daily.

just-saying-colin-jost.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I just contacted Disney and provided the link to this video showing them disrespecting the park. I also let them know about security guard Jeremy, who looks the other way, and who gives BLOB special treatment. Lets see what happens, it doesn't hurt to try, maybe something they do will finally trigger Disney to ban BLOB once and for all. :devilish:

Time - stamped

"Healthy FOODS and Hacks"... NOT! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh my GAWD! look how thin they are here!!! Makes me so sad that they both let themselves rot to sugar hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.