Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've finally figured out Tony from Beautiful Tomorrow Tv's relationship to BLAB, he is the Gollum to their grifting Frodo & Sam. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Please let there be a song called “The Warts of your Worst Nightmare” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Spencer and his friends called themselves TCF Crew, "The City's Finest"? Woodland Hills Finest? Sheeit. I guess if you squinted your eyes hard enough it could look like the hood.

View attachment 1478811
To quote Weird Al Yankovic, he was "whiter than sour cream". This dude was not some hip hop gangster. Oh, and this is not stalking Spencer! I easily found this picture online. Also, I went to Taft too! One of my friends was in your graduating class!
I’m pretty sure this was his picture used when he was conscripted to Nam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have been so busy at work and taking care of my dad that I just got caught up! Thanks for lifting my spirits with all the witty posts and that song made me laugh so hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh please, for the love of god, let them complain about this on their W$W all their cronies watch it and make it go viral (different than kts type of “viral”).
Yeah - I want it to go so viral not even the largest dose of valtrex will suppress it!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Can we make Disney aware of them?
I just contacted Disney and provided the link to this video showing them disrespecting the park. I also let them know about security guard Jeremy, who looks the other way, and who gives BLOB special treatment. Lets see what happens, it doesn't hurt to try, maybe something they do will finally trigger Disney to ban BLOB once and for all. :devilish:

Time - stamped

"Healthy FOODS and Hacks"... NOT! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow, just wow. Incredible work all. Amazing vids, songs, AND donations to established legitimate charities. Thanks for the laughs all. Someone reminded me of kt's fitness camp charade. Did she really think that by tagging the gym she'd be gifted some sort of sponsorship deal? It's cringey as f to type. Then I realized she does it all the time. The only time she succeeded was with that stupid ass fridge box backpack. Anyone know of her other failed sponsorship attempts? We've got trader joes, the fitness gym, random vendors from the farmers market, various face creams and makeup, I know I'm missing more. I just wanted to document how a 35 year old "professional vlogger" thinks by lazily tagging a business she will instantly receive copious free product. It's soo pathetic

Reactions: 27
I just contacted Disney and provided the link to this video showing them disrespecting the park. I also let them know about security guard Jeremy, who looks the other way, and who gives BLOB special treatment. Lets see what happens, it doesn't hurt to try, maybe something they do will finally trigger Disney to ban BLOB once and for all. :devilish:

Time - stamped

"Healthy FOODS and Hacks"... NOT! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They look SO different

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well hello everybody, I'd like to introduce you to Tattle+ Radio's first hit single "BLAB (Be griftin' you)".

Available NOW at all local Sam Goody, Suncoast Media, Tower Records, and The Wherehouse stores, and soon to be part of the Columbia House and BMG subscription catalogs!

I got my one penny ready for my Columbia House catalog!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
TONITE at Alpaca Towers blasting KT & The Bears “Blab be Griftin you”

68F02AAA-6424-4405-99BD-A29E4B038AB6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
TONITE at Alpaca Towers blasting KT & The Bears “Blab be Griftin you”

View attachment 1478864
Disneyland Security: "Sir, what is this Bluetooth speaker you have in your backpack??"

Mr. Prot!: " This is so I can serenade the Queen of Disneyland by playing the first KT& The Bears single 'BLAB (Be Griftin' You)'. I hear she puts out if you hang out in the Fuel Rod area with cash, churros and music."

Disneyland Security: " Then by all means, carry on my good sir. And give the Queen of Disneyland my love! I gave her genital warts back in '19 but I'm sure that's all past history now!"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.