Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so either spencer deleted his IG account or he blocked my ass hahaha. I cannot find his account anymore...which is weird because I've NEVER interacted with him...
Use this third party site to look at their profiles. They won't get reel money that way and it is anonymous.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
awww BLAB finally returned Tony’s call and let him hang out with them 😒
And then after he was done hanging with them, instead of hanging out with his wife and kid, he came on here to try to integrate himself among the elites.

FAIL. bleeping loser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

😂 Rent Free
So that's what she meant before when she related to The Land Before Time characters!

The end of new video...KT & Tony are in the elevator and she closes the door on Dence & Dyl!😂
Ah, so Katie is channeling The Godfather: Part II. Nice.

I just saw that now, lmao
Elevators are the new fuelrods.

If you saw me I guarantee white stuff wouldn’t be churro dust or dandruff 🤫
View attachment 1481431
Untitled25.jpg

Who's the guy in the hat? He looks "special." 🤪
He has a thread. 😂

She looks high AF! Any bets they were talking about their next troll invasion plan
Low T-Day

Untitledw.jpg

BLAB really love the monologuing villain trope.

This one is like a mockumentary 😂. Maybe they’re punking us all and playing characters 😂. Spence reminds me of my boring 75-year-old mansplaining father-in-law in this one.
Now I really want to see a What We Do in the Shadows or Borat style mockumentary about BLAB.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Finally got around to watching the new video. What sort of lazy tit is this? They're just walking up main street for like twenty minutes talking to fans and being obnoxious?

This whole video is like "look at me I have actual fans!" So obnoxious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Guess they're trying to stick it to us. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way.
All that talk about how the magic is still there for them even though they go all the time was definitely a response to what we talk about here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Finally got around to watching the new video. What sort of lazy tit is this? They're just walking up main street for like twenty minutes talking to fans and being obnoxious?

This whole video is like "look at me I have actual fans!" So obnoxious!
I agree with what someone else commented earlier that in this video they are just mocking us.

Reactions: 18
I agree with what someone else commented earlier that in this video they are just mocking us.
Mocking is what the most immature bullies do. These 2 are not smart enough to figure out any other way to deal with us other than to resort to this childish behavior. We are definately getting to them.

Reactions: 19
All that talk about how the magic is still there for them even though they go all the time was definitely a response to what we talk about here.
Does Fantasyland still smell like sewage? A few months ago it was unbearable. Not magical in the least.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
None of these apply to me lol
After watching one vid years ago, I knew KT was a fake and not trustworthy, and later learned Spence was a momma's boy with low self esteem who preyed on married women. People tried talking some sense into him but you have to let little boys make their own mistakes! Sorry about it!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.