Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So fuckers to cheap to put on drive flats or he wouldn’t have a spare. Big baller 🤑🤑
It’s a tell how old the Hooptie is…. Mercedes’ don’t have spare tyres any more. They use runflat tyres now.
And the condition of that tyre also shows the cars balancing is REALLY out. God knows the last time it was serviced!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Gosh just some fun folks havin a FUN time! Yeah I'm not buying it Fakelicias. Looks like hell on earth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If you saw me I guarantee white stuff wouldn’t be churro dust or dandruff 🤫
161537F2-96D7-4DB1-9F46-7024B8FEC797.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I had to go back and watch the video with Spencer the bad ass and his spray paint. What an absolute tool.😂😂

In the latest video KT just hobbles around looking like a human meatloaf

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How is it unplugged if they’re in it? Also I thought behind the scenes were exclusives for patrons 😂

FB highest videos are just walk arounds and such. Sounds like they’re trying to copy that but KT can’t stand to not be the center of attention

• Haha
Reactions: 29
awww BLAB finally returned Tony’s call and let him hang out with them 😒
Tony. Everyone’s favorite bottle opener. I noticed he kept putting his hand over his mouth at the end when talking. Awwwww his widdle feelings got hurt.

I had to go back and watch the video with Spencer the bad ass and his spray paint. What an absolute tool.😂😂

In the latest video KT just hobbles around looking like a human meatloaf
Im stealing human meatloaf for one of my troll names 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How would you assign the percentages of how folks find these threads?

A) Watched “Adam The Woo” videos regularly and then were immediately off-put when Katie & Spencer started hijacking his videos and “searched” to find out more about them.

B) Previously were fans of BL&B but they finally did something in a video to completely change your sentiment to them.

C) Saw something on Reddit/Other Form of Social that spoke about them being controversial and it sparked your interest to learn more.

D) Longtime Tattle community member and the explosion of these thread counts caught your attention.

E) You followed “Best Life” on Instagram and a man named Jarli DM-ed you with a link to this forum with the false narrative that this was a place for BL&B fans to gather and talk about fun things.
I found them through Adam's videos. I didn't hate them at first, but eventually I began to hate watch them as they grew more annoying. I googled them and lurked on Tattle for a long time until the Columbia incident happened and I knew I had to make an account.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How is it unplugged if they’re in it? Also I thought behind the scenes were exclusives for patrons 😂

FB highest videos are just walk arounds and such. Sounds like they’re trying to copy that but KT can’t stand to not be the center of attention
Low quality content for low quality humans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Louie posted a vid! Spencer cuts the line!
Dude if I was behind them while they were showing and playing off for camera, I would have walked the hell around them!!! No regard for the other people that pay a fortune to enjoy their time there too 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm totally confused by this recent unplugged video. What is the purpose of them doing it this way? They seem to big bigger in your face aholes then they usually are. Stopping to talk to people trying to prove they have so many fans and he keeps emphasizing that it's unedited but will have a few cuts. What does that even mean..... Dylan is gonna go down with him if he keeps showing up in their vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Katie should’ve called her husband after Spencer was unable to loosen the lug nuts. “Honey, we need your big strong muscles”
What a stupid little man witch can't even change a tire. Ya the threads are showing on your tire cause you a witch that didn't even notice your tires were that bad the cord was showing. You and your pussy shoulders should man up and grow a pair you bleeping pussy ass bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm totally confused by this recent unplugged video. What is the purpose of them doing it this way? They seem to big bigger in your face aholes then they usually are. Stopping to talk to people trying to prove they have so many fans and he keeps emphasizing that it's unedited but will have a few cuts. What does that even mean..... Dylan is gonna go down with him if he keeps showing up in their vlogs.
Guess they're trying to stick it to us. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.