Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't seen a single stream of his, but knowing who he associates with and considers "friends" this guy is just pond scum.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First Page Prediction:

Spencer Emmons is going to leave Katie Slockbower and target Beautiful Tomorrow TV’s girl.

He needs a Plan B when he gets nowhere with Dani702.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Posted it over in the BLAB thread as a final post on him there, but I watch a lot of Sims 4 videos too and there is one creator that came up with this specimen. Seeing this supposed man for the first time today, this character fittingly named Colono, was the first thing I thought of...
c09a9dd060351eb40cc0a6fc064cd674.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Duuuude, Tony.

I watch Tony's streams regularly. I have it in the background while I'm working, and didn't know much about him apart from the stream itself. But now...

I mean, yeah, it's not the streamers fault for getting money, people choose to donate. I have no idea why some people feel the need to give multiple donations, but hey.

The thing that gets me about him is that in the other thread, there were screenshots of him saying "Sorry you have no life continue hating on those we can enjoy the parks frequently and earn a few extra dollars using social media. It's not our fault you weren't smart enough to figure it out" then he proceeded by using the clown emoji to describe Tattle Lifers LOL. Okay, so they are earning extra dollars, yeah, but in the Steve and Kai thread, someone mentioned that he called them out for being greedy for having two channels. I agree with that, but according to Tony, isn't that called earning extra dollars on social media?

He felt the need to call Josh out on Twitter for accepting money from a cancer survivor just because he works at a cancer hospital. Would he have felt the same way if the guy wasn't a cancer survivor? What if it wasn't in person? He gets donations, they could be from anyone, including cancer survivors LOL. If they supposedly resolved the issue, I have no idea why his tweet is still there. Didn't Josh "earn" it? haha

These steamers always talk about how they want their stream to be fun and having a good time, but they are drama just like this place supposedly is. He knows he loves it here. He feels the need to visit it frequently, that's how he always knows whats up. Sup Tony! So we Tattle Lifers have no life, but he sure finds time to leave youtube comments and call people out on Twitter and browse these forums. Welcome to the club, ToBro!

And this isn't "hate", Thunder Chicken, it was just an observation since he has publicly called people out instead of focusing on his enjoyment at the parks with his extra dollas that make him holla.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Duuuude, Tony.

I watch Tony's streams regularly. I have it in the background while I'm working, and didn't know much about him apart from the stream itself. But now...

I mean, yeah, it's not the streamers fault for getting money, people choose to donate. I have no idea why some people feel the need to give multiple donations, but hey.

The thing that gets me about him is that in the other thread, there were screenshots of him saying "Sorry you have no life continue hating on those we can enjoy the parks frequently and earn a few extra dollars using social media. It's not our fault you weren't smart enough to figure it out" then he proceeded by using the clown emoji to describe Tattle Lifers LOL. Okay, so they are earning extra dollars, yeah, but in the Steve and Kai thread, someone mentioned that he called them out for being greedy for having two channels. I agree with that, but according to Tony, isn't that called earning extra dollars on social media?

He felt the need to call Josh out on Twitter for accepting money from a cancer survivor just because he works at a cancer hospital. Would he have felt the same way if the guy wasn't a cancer survivor? What if it wasn't in person? He gets donations, they could be from anyone, including cancer survivors LOL. If they supposedly resolved the issue, I have no idea why his tweet is still there. Didn't Josh "earn" it? haha

These steamers always talk about how they want their stream to be fun and having a good time, but they are drama just like this place supposedly is. He knows he loves it here. He feels the need to visit it frequently, that's how he always knows whats up. Sup Tony! So we Tattle Lifers have no life, but he sure finds time to leave youtube comments and call people out on Twitter and browse these forums. Welcome to the club, ToBro!

And this isn't "hate", Thunder Chicken, it was just an observation since he has publicly called people out instead of focusing on his enjoyment at the parks with his extra dollas that make him holla.
Yes I remember he was so salty about Steve and Kai having two channels he went out of his way to address that like huh? Where did that come out of nowhere…

Reactions: 5
Yes I remember he was so salty about Steve and Kai having two channels he went out of his way to address that like huh? Where did that come out of nowhere…
Probably because he's been doing this for 4 years + and Steve and Kai popped up a year ago and already have 30,000 subscribers (even if it was Puddles that paid for half of them) while he's still trying to get to 20k

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tony can dish but he can’t take the heat. I tried to defend Griftbuster and got blocked.

The guy must be desperate, 9 hour live streams to help pay for his annual pass that I’m sure he struggles to make monthly payments on…
Exactly. He wants Griftbuster to go on his stream, but does he really want to have that drama on his so-called drama-free community? The other viewers who have no idea what goes on here or outside of his stream, will be wondering what's going on. It'll definitely add a drama vibe to his happiest place on earth stream. It's so classless of him as a streamer to even suggest that and feed to the drama that he supposedly has too much of a life for. Talk about stooping low :rolleyes:.

If someone went on his live chat and talked about the things he wanted Griftbuster to talk about, he'd block them anyway. So he's sitting behind his screen, talking cheap, acting like an egg account as well. 🐣 pakaw! Thunder Chicken.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Anyone else feel like he’s on a bunch of coke? Lol he’s jolted all the time and always a runny nose. Oh Tony… slow down on the snow mijito you’re embarrassing yourself.
Not coked out because he’s ALWAYS sitting and eating stuffing his face on stream but definitely on a good one, possibly a pill popper 💊 maybe some kind of uppers, my bet is pain killers from all the walking he does his feet must hurt or back from carrying around his router and battery pack for 5 hours lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So does anyone know why big bad T- Brimz deleted all his "come at me bro" posts this morning??? Was he off his meds or something and realized how ridiculous it was for him to add his 2 cents??
Screenshot_20220517-123221-371.png
Screenshot_20220517-123250-040.png
Screenshot_20220517-183937-846.png
Screenshot_20220517-183903-684.png
Screenshot_20220517-162708-954.png

Reactions: 8