Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is slightly off topic, but Down Here, we have a special little gesture for men like Tony who suffer what is known as SMS (Small Man Syndrome).

Please enjoy......
Ah yes... familiar with it here in the states as well. Perfect description for Tony and probably even Spence. Hell even KT if you're talking brainpower.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know this is slightly off topic, but Down Here, we have a special little gesture for men like Tony who suffer what is known as SMS (Small Man Syndrome).

Please enjoy......
He’s definitely got an inch worm going on. duck him. I could take him on with the flu and win. Hope his wife keeps a vibrator in the drawer because bottle cap opener isn’t getting the job done

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s definitely got an inch worm going on. duck him. I could take him on with the flu and win. Hope his wife keeps a vibrator in the drawer because bottle cap opener isn’t getting the job done
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..... :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
wow these videos are coming fast on youtube. Louie posted one yesterday with BLAB screaming at the Be Our Guest Restaurant. those poor people that have the misfortune when BLAB is around

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
wow these videos are coming fast on youtube. Louie posted one yesterday with BLAB screaming at the Be Our Guest Restaurant. those poor people that have the misfortune when BLAB is around
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if shortly we start seeing Louie's videos gaining more views than BLABS!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if shortly we start seeing Louie's videos gaining more views than BLABS!
FWIW - You are starting to see the impact of their low quality content - dislikes - deleting comments. They are falling out (if not totally out) of the algorithm and relying on subs and searches. Which is even better - since Louie videos are all over searches for BLOB - not unlike herpes.

The louie videos are racking up organic views - but more importantly - likes and comments - and the comments are getting likes - the engagement is off the charts. YT is recommending the videos (LA Cue as well - that's where the bulk of the views come from in that case).

What's worse (for blob - better for us) these videos are getting recommended and played for the stans.... and they are WATCHING THEM. Even making the effort to comment on them - even negative comments count.

BLOB is self destructing. They keep talking about it - driving the views to the parody videos - driving up engagement.

Much like bitching about tattle to the stans - driving people here - converting them. They are just not that smart.

All they had to do was ignore it. But no. They just keep doubling down on bad choices.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.