Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest to goodness just wondering what could possibly be in this buldging backpack, especially when you are entering the damn park at 11:32PM?!
5D6E587B-0EC7-4DA1-99C4-6A2A666DEEEA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
This unplugged vlog is boring and fake. Can’t wait for the woman on the Matterhorn ride asking the name of their channel to either Goggle BLAB or search them on YouTube 😂😂 how embarrassing for them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
BTW, this "Behind the Scenes" reminded me of when Presidents tour a city or community after a major disaster has struck (earthquake, tornado, fire, hurricane, terrorist attack, mass shooting)... All for show. BLAB damage control attempting to sputter into overdrive. I've seen BLAB with my own peepers "behind the scenes" while in the parks. Their faces are buried in their phones or cameras, little interaction between the two between takes, they look absolutely miserable and 100% unapproachable. As soon as the camera is rolling, the over the top fake personalities are on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
All that talk about how the magic is still there for them even though they go all the time was definitely a response to what we talk about here.
ThE MaGiC iS CAlLiNg!!!

That Moment When.jpg

Does Fantasyland still smell like sewage? A few months ago it was unbearable. Not magical in the least.
The smell keeps coming back... Just like Katie and Spencer's genital warts. 👀

Honest to goodness just wondering what could possibly be in this buldging backpack, especially when you are entering the damn park at 11:32PM?!
View attachment 1481518
I believe her and the pleather became one.

View attachment 1481538 It makes her body perfectly ice cream cone shaped (apologies I'm not the amazing artist others are here).
I knew that's where Binky went! R.I.P.

BTW, this "Behind the Scenes" reminded me of when Presidents tour a city or community after a major disaster has struck
I think you just nailed a perfect description for their channel.

A major disaster has struck.

artworks-IvitTy03XcHS6cVx-XKKkbg-t500x500.jpg

(Read that in the "A man has fallen into the river in Lego City!" voice.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
BTW, this "Behind the Scenes" reminded me of when Presidents tour a city or community after a major disaster has struck (earthquake, tornado, fire, hurricane, terrorist attack, mass shooting)... All for show. BLAB damage control attempting to sputter into overdrive. I've seen BLAB with my own peepers "behind the scenes" while in the parks. Their faces are buried in their phones or cameras, little interaction between the two between takes, they look absolutely miserable and 100% unapproachable. As soon as the camera is rolling, the over the top fake personalities are on.
Exactly they were miserable when I saw them. He rolled his eyes and walked away from her. She stayed glued to the phone. This is the second time I've seen them and if the camera isn't on they look miserable around each other especially him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Exactly they were miserable when I saw them. He rolled his eyes and walked away from her. She stayed glued to the phone. This is the second time I've seen them and if the camera isn't on they look miserable around each other especially him.
They hate each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know this is slightly off topic, but Down Here, we have a special little gesture for men like Tony who suffer what is known as SMS (Small Man Syndrome).

Please enjoy......

• Haha
Use this third party site to look at their profiles. They won't get reel money that way and it is anonymous.

Thank you!! Appreciate it 🫶🏻

"Disneyland Unplugged". They're trying a new series because they're desperate for more views and subs! Haha
Worst idea ever. There’s nothing different or special about it. Idk what they’re trying to prove!

2 measley giveaways in all the years AND she also doesn’t want to be expected to thank people that send them gifts to their P.O. Box it’s too much work
Those were the only two?!?!? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
why does he keep saying its unedited like thats something to be proud of ?? "see behind the scenes" of what ??? he even made a point of saying when they turn the camera around, usually they'd cut that clip together so you don't see the transition. THAT'S the extent of his editing lmao. just another excuse to be lazy.

• Haha
This one is like a mockumentary 😂. Maybe they’re punking us all and playing characters 😂. Spence reminds me of my boring 75-year-old mansplaining father-in-law in this one.
I think Spencer was unraveling like his tire...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
why does he keep saying its unedited like thats something to be proud of ?? "see behind the scenes" of what ??? he even made a point of saying when they turn the camera around, usually they'd cut that clip together so you don't see the transition. THAT'S the extent of his editing lmao. just another excuse to be lazy.
It's an easy way for them to do the least amount of work to put a video out. They used to do SO much more, now all they're sticking to is the same boring Disneyland videos. We've seen the same thing hundreds of times. This was really hard to watch all the way thru.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.