Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tgerlily

VIP Member
Wow…riveting content Spence! Everyone guess which color car Spencer will ride on for Alice in Wonderland. 51 yr old man riding by himself on kiddie ride, live-streaming.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

KTsguntsmellslikesalami

They look so miserable. Some free tips:

1. Stop drinking alcohol.
2. Stop eating theme park food and or junk food, except for once per week.
3. Take a walk for 1/2 hour a day at leisurely pace away from each other.
4. Drink water, not soda.
5. Reevaluate your life.

You're welcome-
Secret Mod #27

• Heart
  • Haha

Disneylandia729

Chatty Member
If there are boards in forums talking about me I would really leave social media and lay low. I don't know how they do it knowing there's a lot of people that don't like them.. they really have issues they both need therapy.. they live in the Fantasyland. They think YouTube it's going to make them famous and Rich.. the way they talk the way they think is like of a teenager. The way Spencer dresses he thinks he's 21. It's crazy to think these two people are going to be in their 60s and 70s and still going to Disneyland doing YouTube videos. It seems like they got no backup plan no retirement no social security...

• Haha

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
You have NO idea how PAINFUL it is to parse through all his bullshit. If he couldn't hear the sound of his own voice - he might die.

Spencer and his friends called themselves TCF Crew, "The City's Finest"? Woodland Hills Finest? Sheeit. I guess if you squinted your eyes hard enough it could look like the hood.

Screenshot (27).png

To quote Weird Al Yankovic, he was "whiter than sour cream". This dude was not some hip hop gangster. Oh, and this is not stalking Spencer! I easily found this picture online. Also, I went to Taft too! One of my friends was in your graduating class!

• Haha
  • Wow

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Katie should’ve called her husband after Spencer was unable to loosen the lug nuts. “Honey, we need your big strong muscles”

• Haha
Reactions: 42

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
To so many families going to Disney is a once in a lifetime experience that they have saved up for. Imagine booking that special dining experience for your family and those fucking tossers are there acting like wild animals. I actually have the rage and can’t imagine how I would have reacted had I been sitting near that table 🤬
Seemed as if Dani and Adam were appropriately embarrassed.

• Heart

MonicaW42

VIP Member
That was Terri posting that question. Skittles dumbass forgot she posted same thing in the Live Chat the other night almost word for word. Also play it safe here. A MOD from Blab is here. I’m not outing them. YET. They dont change up how they write things. Dead give away. Also when you post something here on purpose and suddenly that exact post comes up on the group mod texts. Tsk tsk tsk. I wasn’t fucking around when I said I was a troll mod
17E40749-0F78-4964-AEE2-109F3033A5D1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Another great day for Tattle today, I’ve laughed my ass off all day.
The amazing song, the funny memes, the videos, the comments, absolutely priceless
Truly the best community there is! Much love ❤

• Heart

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
Yeah - this - beyond the line cutting - which is shit on it's own - but the fact they have ZERO respect for their own family - shows just how little they care about the privacy of strangers.

Piece of shit. Both of them.

There is a certain name I want to call him - but I will refrain - but it rhymes with schmedo.

• Haha
  • Heart

disneydude92

Annoying guests and holding up the line for filming a monetized video on Disneyland property…

Katie will attempt to deflect from this, lie and say, “We talked to them right before Spencer came up to us! They were totally okay with him cutting them and we talked to Disneyland Security too!!! They said it was totally fine to lift the chain for him and let him cut everyone and hold up the line!”

• Angry
  • Haha

disneydude92

Yeah - this - beyond the line cutting - which is shit on it's own - but the fact they have ZERO respect for their own family - shows just how little they care about the privacy of strangers.

Piece of shit. Both of them.

There is a certain name I want to call him - but I will refrain - but it rhymes with schmedo.
I really am contemplating writing to Guest Relations in the morning. I empathize with that family behind them cause this has happened to me. It’s not okay. They need to delete that live and publicly apologize to that family and anyone that was behind them too. What if there also was a family behind them that it was their first time ever in Disneyland and the few seconds Katie was blabbing and holding up the line for Blasters which they’ve ridden hundreds of times caused that family to miss out on Space, or Peter Pan’s Flight, Dumbo for their first and last time? A few seconds MATTER.

Trash. Absolute trash. Nasty, inconsiderate, disrespectful, line cutting, desperate, grifting, grade-A scam artist trash.

Rule: Please show common courtesy to fellow Guests and our Cast Members by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior, jumping lines or saving places in lines for others. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running.

Disneyland Policy: We reserve the right to deny admission, prevent entry or require a person already admitted to leave the Disneyland Resort or any party thereof, without refund, liability or compensation, for failure to comply with any of these rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances otherwise so require, in our sole and absolute discretion.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

BusyMum68

VIP Member
You know, I get why KKKT is sooooo obsessed with Daphne. Daphne is stunning, independent, doesn’t give a rats what others think of her and she has a special place in ATW’s heart. KKKT on the other hand is morbidly obese, with an older man she clearly doesn’t love anymore, has a failing YT channel and is generally despised by pretty much everybody.

KKKT just have another churro hon, it’ll make it all better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41