Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, even back in 2019 at D23 when KT and Spencer were low on the scale of Vloggers, I was with Adam, we are old friends, and they were sticking to him like flies to tit. They clearly saw that we were friends and talking etc and KT looked through me as if I was invisible. I had no clout, I guess, so I didn't rate any interaction. I didn't even know anything about them but it was clear they were not nice people.
You've said you warned him off them right? Too bad he got burned but its Having some pretty great consequences in terms of showing their true colors to stans

Reactions: 20
My husband is getting concerned with how obsessed I am becoming with these BLAB threads, but you guys just keep coming up with gold 😂. I can’t look away 👀
My husband is the same, thankfully he works long days so doesn’t fully see how obsessed I am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
OA has 950 on their Patreon! If everyone o ly did the $5 tier that would still be 4700$ a month.
I don‘t support Patreon donations but at least the OA fans seem to be getting what they are promised. I would feel so fleeced if I signed up for super bestie and got Those weekly late night off topic crazy zooms

Reactions: 29
I don‘t support Patreon donations but at least the OA fans seem to be getting what they are promised. I would feel so fleeced if I signed up for super bestie and got Those weekly late night off topic crazy zooms
I personally don't support paying to watch extra content like that , but everyone makes their own money and earns the right to spend it how they choose🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OA has 290k subs now and gets GOOD views. They got 600k views on ONE of their star wars hotel video. BLAB got 100k on all four Star Wars hotel videos combined. OA seems to be doing YT full time the RIGHT way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I personally don't support paying to watch extra content like that , but everyone makes their own money and earns the right to spend it how they choose🤷‍♀️
Exactly. Choose wisely People. OA is the way 😂

OA has 290k subs now and gets GOOD views. They got 600k views on ONE of their star wars hotel video. BLAB got 100k on all four Star Wars hotel videos combined. OA seems to be doing YT full time the RIGHT way.
I always cheer them on! the same happened with the Avengers Campus content. OA has 3.4 million views on theirs blab has 59k to date

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Whoa. I just scrolled back on BLABS YT and even as soon as a year ago they were doing a lot of stuff. Like tiki bars and going to San Diego, Palm Springs and staying at paradise pier. Saw The Rock at that tequila tasting in DTD. They were 100x more active! What happened in this past year? Lack of money = nothing outside of “free” Disneyland? They even look 100x worse. A year ago they BOTH had joy in their faces and now…wow. What a change.

I picked a random video from a year ago and wow. The light has gone out in both of them. They were both happy together and looked healthy! They even seemed as if they were having genuine fun. They are the definition of a toxic relationship, look at how negatively it has affected them.

Whoops meant to add this

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Whoa. I just scrolled back on BLABS YT and even as soon as a year ago they were doing a lot of stuff. Like tiki bars and going to San Diego, Palm Springs and staying at paradise pier. Saw The Rock at that tequila tasting in DTD. They were 100x more active! What happened in this past year? Lack of money = nothing outside of “free” Disneyland? They even look 100x worse. A year ago they BOTH had joy in their faces and now…wow. What a change.

I picked a random video from a year ago and wow. The light has gone out in both of them. They were both happy together and looked healthy! They even seemed as if they were having genuine fun. They are the definition of a toxic relationship, look at how negatively it has affected them.

Whoops meant to add this
WOW! Even just a year ago they look so much better! It does make you wonder what all changed...what triggered this downward spiral?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These were almost exactly a year ago. They definitely had that look of love for each other “back then”. Lots of kindness to each other.

KT had less makeup, hair pulled back, an even color to her skin. Same w spence. Now it’s like we’re looking at the actual proof of what excess junk food an alcohol does to bodies. And a toxic relationship. Even tho they are TOTAL ASSHOLES, I can’t help but feel VERY sad for the lack of joy and health they have now. Must be a very very lonely life.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
These were almost exactly a year ago. They definitely had that look of love for each other “back then”. Lots of kindness to each other.

KT had less makeup, hair pulled back, an even color to her skin. Same w spence. Now it’s like we’re looking at the actual proof of what excess junk food an alcohol does to bodies. And a toxic relationship. Even tho they are TOTAL ASSHOLES, I can’t help but feel VERY sad for the lack of joy and health they have now. Must be a very very lonely life.
YES, I feel very sad for them in that sense. But, they ultimately dug their own hole and now they have to lay in it.

Reactions: 23
They are some of the few that got worse after everything, including beloved Disneyland, opened again. Many struggled and gained weight during the pandemic closures....after everything open and available, BLAB got blobbier. And even with a tight budget, there are so many things to do (including a lot of outdoor exercise...gasp!) they could feature...they choose not to. Also, they could cut out some of the dining out to do activities, especially for their channel (which they can then use as a tax write off)...they just don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They are some of the few that got worse after everything, including beloved Disneyland, opened again. Many struggled and gained weight during the pandemic closures....after everything open and available, BLAB got blobbier. And even with a tight budget, there are so many things to do (including a lot of outdoor exercise...gasp!) they could feature...they choose not to. Also, they could cut out some of the dining out to do activities, especially for their channel (which they can then use as a tax write off)...they just don't.
They obviously are struggling financially to constantly have to be sharing a meal at the park and talking about the prices now. Maybe they should take that idea and create content out of it(if they haven't already) because I'm sure people who are looking to enjoy their time at the parks and not break the bank even more on food would enjoy learning what places have the larger portions to share with their family.

And yes, going every day to the park and buying 1-2 sweet treats is overboard and them seeing their own weight gain alone should be enough for them to CUT IT BACK!

is it mean for me to say that her eye brows are trying to keep up with her weight gain?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I haven’t posted in a while but have been keeping up every day. That song is…a whole new level of “amazing”!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They are like the assholes at graduation ceremonies who scream and use blow horns when their family member's names are called, eventhough there are signs and reminders throughout the event to NOT DO THIS.
OMG yes this! It's SO annoying and disrespectful, but happens at every graduation. How are the kids supposed to follow the rules if their dumbass family doesn't. These same type of folks that are able bodied but stop in front of a store in their vehicle blocking others to have a family member run in for something quick because they rules don't apply to them and they are too bleeping lazy to park their damn car in a parking space. I always give them dirty looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You guys catch that new KT & the Bears single that just dropped?

This is absolutely brilliant. I will spend the rest of the day with “churros for profit” stuck in my head. Spent the night at the house of the man I am currently dating. I am definitely very quietly catching up on the thread downstairs, praying that he doesn’t wake up until I am all caught up. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can’t wait for Katie to wake up to find out she has a hit song out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They look so miserable. Some free tips:

1. Stop drinking alcohol.
2. Stop eating theme park food and or junk food, except for once per week.
3. Take a walk for 1/2 hour a day at leisurely pace away from each other.
4. Drink water, not soda.
5. Reevaluate your life.

You're welcome-
Secret Mod #27

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
What happened in this past year?
Downfall came after KT professed she still had love for Matty in December. Spence realized she still in love with him. In January, Matty served her with divorce papers on the same day of Spence’s art show. He did not go to the art show gala, something he really wanted to do, in order to take her to Disneyland and watch her cry over the love of her life not wanting her anymore. Each tear that dropped was more resentment and anger towards her. They both hate each other, but would rather live in misery than say Tattle is right. So we’ve got alcohol and food addiction at its finest.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.