Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all! I have been watching from the sidelines for a while and decided today I would make my first post lol. It's kind of like 'my side of the story' and 'I wanna participate in the complaints/realizations' about all these Disney Vloggers lol.

I too, like many of you it seems, once watched and enjoyed BLAB...I would say up until around COVID hit I would watch all their videos and mostly enjoyed their updates about the park. I was also a fan of Fresh Baked, Magic Journeys...occasionally ATW, etc... but these two were my favorite.
KT began to irritate the hell out of me with her 'better than though' attitude, and the constant interrupting of Spencer grew more and more apparent with each new video or live stream. Fast forward to when DTD reopened, my family and I were there and actually saw KT, Spencer and Pixar Charlie! My , then at the time 3 yr old son, was super excited and actually ran over to them as I tried to catch up and yell out at them for their attention. Eventually they did look over and stopped to say hi. But I remember saying to my husband that it seemed like we were bothering them! Charlie was actually very sweet to my son, and seemed genuine when we said hello. KT and Spencer couldn't be less interested in my cute kid fan girling over them, which triggered my mamma bear instinct a little not going to lie...We've briefly met David with FB and actually had a great convo with Mondo before in the past, so maybe that's why I also was a little taken aback by their disinterest. A trip shortly after this encounter, we saw Dylan, whom my son also enjoyed watching. So when we stopped to say hello to him, he briefly looked up from his phone to glance at us and say 'hi' and then continue to shuffle away...another disappointment. So when I read about how ironic it is that he's the only one who is still showing support or even hanging out with BLAB, I wanted to share my little story to show, yeah, he IS just like them.

I know this is a BLAB thread, but now that I've say back and read SO much about all these Disney Vloggers, I have so many other questions and comments lol! Things I've noticed over the years and never had confirmation until now, or felt validated in my thoughts because they're similar to all yours here. Like how disgusting it is that David is SO TURNED ON by Disneyland as a whole, my family and I joke about how if he could he would leave Liz in a heart be and legally marry Disneyland. Or by how absolutely bonkers it was to watch Spencer bawl like an infant about not being able to go to Disneyland during COVID.

Any who, that's my input and to anyone who read thru, thanks for having me. I look forward to
Hi and welcome! Just want to point out had they been live streaming you probably would have gotten a different response so they could have the chance to show everyone how great they are! NOT!! Thank you for sharing your experience!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi and welcome! Just want to point out had they been live streaming you probably would have gotten a different response so they could have the chance to show everyone how great they are! NOT!! Thank you for sharing your experience!
I do remember Spencer LOOKED like he had just finished recording something...and I did take a photo and tagged them on instagram...also pissed me off that she never reshared it...we chopped it up to because we weren't patreon members lolololol. That day made me start to dislike them even more and more..and here I am now hahaha.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
bahahaha I remember this and re watching just now I had a full out of body cringe experience. If I would have been there experiencing that, I would have complained and demanded either a refund or someone to walk over there and shut them up.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This was maddening. NO ONE acts like that at ANY character meal. I’ve been to several in Disneyland and everyone is so respectful. It’s a joy to hear kids gasp and scream for their favorite character but it only lasts a moment. These assholes spent several minutes screaming at a nice sit down meal that had others in attendance. Ive never seen this video before. They are such trash. Absolute trash. They are the reason people hate “Disney adults”.

@Grifters of the Caribbean i saw your comment on the last thread about locking posts.

i had commented to the moderator to lock it in a post below myNew Thread post, are you saying I have to have a New Thread link AND an @ mod in the same post? This has happened a few times w my new posts. Thanks!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Annoying guests and holding up the line for filming a monetized video on Disneyland property…

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I've never seen this clip, holy tit what absolute TRASH they are. I've been to BOG (as the kids call it) a few times, it was packed each time...so while I wouldn't call it a calm, quiet, serene dining experience, no one has ever acted a complete fool like this. Unacceptable. I'd be PISSED if this happened while I was there. It's a premium dining experience, act accordingly.

As far as the line cutting in their recent live.... I've seen this time and time again in the parks. I can understand when it's a parent with small child that's had to exit to use the restroom, but when you're holding up the line to film.... they don't give AF about anyone else's park experience except their own.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Annoying guests and holding up the line for filming a monetized video on Disneyland property…

Katie will attempt to deflect from this, lie and say, “We talked to them right before Spencer came up to us! They were totally okay with him cutting them and we talked to Disneyland Security too!!! They said it was totally fine to lift the chain for him and let him cut everyone and hold up the line!”

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
It is unfortunate that Dani and Adam were put in this situation. This had Katie ringing the bell on the fire truck vibes.
I kept thinking, for some people that were dining there.. this could have been a once in a lifetime experience for them! RUINED by these two pieces of tit...

It's too early in the morning for me to be absolutely livid over these two grifters already lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
To so many families going to Disney is a once in a lifetime experience that they have saved up for. Imagine booking that special dining experience for your family and those bleeping tossers are there acting like wild animals. I actually have the rage and can’t imagine how I would have reacted had I been sitting near that table 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
To so many families going to Disney is a once in a lifetime experience that they have saved up for. Imagine booking that special dining experience for your family and those bleeping tossers are there acting like wild animals. I actually have the rage and can’t imagine how I would have reacted had I been sitting near that table 🤬
Seemed as if Dani and Adam were appropriately embarrassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I kept thinking, for some people that were dining there.. this could have been a once in a lifetime experience for them! RUINED by these two pieces of tit...

It's too early in the morning for me to be absolutely livid over these two grifters already lol.

Great minds and all that, I have just posted something similar 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
These are grown ass adults. I bet whoever was playing beast was making the most disgusting face under that fuzzy head.

When my fiance and I did our one and only thus far World trip I'm 2018, we only did two character dining, Tusker house, because we love that the buffet had different food options besides American food and the castle because I got us a time during fireworks. Both times we did polite hellos to characters but let them move on to the tables with, you know, children.

I hope parents in that room were using that as a learning experience for their children of how NOT to act.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Those are Matty’s Sister’s children?

Just when we thought Spencer’s T couldn’t get any lower…
Matt's sister: "Hey kids we're going to Disneyland today so Your Uncle Matty's-Ex-Wife...err, I mean current wife...and Uncle Matty's-Wife's-Boyfriend, who's super old but cool with the kids, can give us a free VIP tour of Disneyland today! They can't get us on rides or provide any sort of VIP services of any kind, actually, come to think of it, I don't know why we are meeting up with her since she can't provide anything to better the experience at all, but aren't you guys excited?!!!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.