Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have NO idea how PAINFUL it is to parse through all his bullshit. If he couldn't hear the sound of his own voice - he might die.

He also tags the same crappy thing, just in different colors. I grew up in NYC, Bronx area to be exact and his crappy tags would get pissed on back then. “one of my homies” haha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe that solves the mystery of what is in Katie’s oversized “synthetic leather” backpack!

Perhaps, Spencer makes her carry around spray paint cans because they never know when he will have an opportunity to do another “3D” Windows 95 screensaver inspired mural.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Have they ever even done a give a way? and I don't mean the pizza party they just had lol
An $18 pin set last year (that they built up for weeks) and a candy cane during Xmas. (They literally sat on the pavement in the esplanade and waiting for a fan to find them)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This was bugging me, I couldn’t put my finger on who young Spencer Emmons resembled… then it clicked… he reminds me of Brock Turner. I’ll spare you the details of his crime, as it’s nature maybe triggering to some. Let’s just say the affluenza was on full display, the case was infuriating… down to the judge and Brock’s father who whined to the court that his precious, entitled, gifted Stanford swimmer son should not have to pay the consequences for his abhorrent criminal actions. AKA the Mother Emmons school of parenting…

BABC723C-3821-40D1-8966-E37C7687992E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
An $18 pin set last year (that they built up for weeks) and a candy cane during Xmas. (They literally sat on the pavement in the esplanade and waiting for a fan to find them)
Not that give a ways make any one channel better than another but REEALLLYYY?! They should be embarrassed!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
DD6055F1-46A5-460B-B30B-60607D363D91.png

Only sharing stories like this to try and make themselves look better.
we see right thru you!

Pin giveaway was all the way back on thread #8!!!
Do we have proof that someone actually got this? Hahaha

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1480538
Only sharing stories like this to try and make themselves look better.
we see right thru you!

Do we have proof that someone actually got this? Hahaha
It seems that everyone that tags them is an aspiring influencer. They all have Disney themed names. crappy business where they all use each other.
1EF06CC1-8CEC-4F1A-BF03-8F63726CE7C1.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Notice - 99% of the stories they do share are wanna-be Disney Influencers or the like. You should a$k yourself why?

You know how everyone is befuddled when those seeming random big dollar $uperchats come out of nowhere. A$k yourself why?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It seems that everyone that tags them is an aspiring influencer. They all have Disney themed names. crappy business where they all use each other.
YES! like this lady...so you binged older episodes...while you worked...cool story. and what does your kids minnie ears and marvel pop character organization have anything to do with BLAB?

Reactions: 14
This was bugging me, I couldn’t put my finger on who young Spencer Emmons resembled… then it clicked… he reminds me of Brock Turner. I’ll spare you the details of his crime, as it’s nature maybe triggering to some. Let’s just say the affluenza was on full display, the case was infuriating… down to the judge and Brock’s father who whined to the court that his precious, entitled, gifted Stanford swimmer son should not have to pay the consequences for his abhorrent criminal actions. AKA the Mother Emmons school of parenting…

View attachment 1480507
I wouldn't be surprised if young Spencer has a sexual assault or two under his belt. 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
can someone post the google map to the places that BLAB has ventured off such as Vegas, Disneyland, WDW, and Tahoe. Opposingly saying they are not disney vloggers

Reactions: 12
I think it was on a live stream she did by herself when Spencer was "working" the clip has appeared in a few parody videos lately.
She did it again while he was working but she first said this during this ask me anything live when someone asked if spence is ever gonna propose. I'm not sure if the video works but you can find it at the 7:26 mark in the yt video.

IMG_20220807_113630_267.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So Molly from AllEars broke off from that channel and she along with Duckfist and Allan her husband who were also a part of AllEars started their own company that includes, YouTube, podcasts, twitch, blogs, basically everything under the sun. They also created a patreon, now these are quality content creators and their highest tier is only $25!!! They have from $5-25 but the amount of perks is insane compared to these 2 grifters; by far, by faaaaaar

The fact that blab still believes talking about soda and trolls is worth $40 a month for their super besties is surreal lol

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I tend to visit the parks during the special events and one particular event I ran in to all of the major Disney vloggers. FB, BLAB, OA, MJ, FF, Mr. Cheezypop and Chris Rogers. All of them were so nice, EXCEPT BLAB. Spencer was ok as was Pixar Charlie. KT gave off witch vibes so I never said ONE WORD TO HER. I kept my convo with Spencer short & sweet. Didn’t bother asking for a selfie cuz why. David was nice, Liz was super nice. OA had a TON of people approaching them yet despite that, they were still super genuine and were offering stickers. Mondo, well, he’s like a big kid. Very nice, sweet, yet distracted by his surroundings. That’s fine. He wasn’t rude in the least bit. MigVee and Janelle were very appreciative and humble. I commented on his editing which he really did appreciate. I guess my point to all of this is that they are just regular people. Followers need to stop acting as if they are celebrities. Don’t feed the ego. I’m sorry your experience was not a positive one with Liz & David. I’ve met them on more than one occasion and each time they were very approachable. David is wise. He made one crack about Tattle once and learned his lesson real quick! I personally like to believe that he along with all of the other vloggers I mentioned are sitting back and enjoying watching this dumpster fire that is BLAB!
That is really interesting because I have heard from numerous people that Fresh Baked are not that approachable and rather stand offish Everyone else has been ok. I had the same experience with BLAB and Dylan. I could not stand her immediately either.

Whoa. I just scrolled back on BLABS YT and even as soon as a year ago they were doing a lot of stuff. Like tiki bars and going to San Diego, Palm Springs and staying at paradise pier. Saw The Rock at that tequila tasting in DTD. They were 100x more active! What happened in this past year? Lack of money = nothing outside of “free” Disneyland? They even look 100x worse. A year ago they BOTH had joy in their faces and now…wow. What a change.

I picked a random video from a year ago and wow. The light has gone out in both of them. They were both happy together and looked healthy! They even seemed as if they were having genuine fun. They are the definition of a toxic relationship, look at how negatively it has affected them.

Whoops meant to add this
They did San Diego and Palm Springs with Charlie. Mostly the other stuff was all Disney and Vegas, it was just the beginning of the end a year ago. Using people etc. The Rock thing was done by many of the vloggers. They were getting larger by then. It takes time bulk up to the level they are now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That is really interesting because I have heard from numerous people that Fresh Baked are not that approachable and rather stand offish Everyone else has been ok. I had the same experience with BLAB and Dylan. I could not stand her immediately either.
The best thing to do is not give any of these vloggers attention. Other than a few of them, they all think they're celebrities and everyone should bow down to them! Pleaassseee!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So Molly from AllEars broke off from that channel and she along with Duckfist and Allan her husband who were also a part of AllEars started their own company that includes, YouTube, podcasts, twitch, blogs, basically everything under the sun. They also created a patreon, now these are quality content creators and their highest tier is only $25!!! They have from $5-25 but the amount of perks is insane compared to these 2 grifters; by far, by faaaaaar

The fact that blab still believes talking about soda and trolls is worth $40 a month for their super besties is surreal lol
What is the name of their new channel?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.