Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just now watching the newest video....This is not a camping trip in my opinion. It's just one way to visit Yosemite....what's funny is that they both look like they were roughing it out in the wilderness in a tent šŸ˜„ Holy tit, those posed camera shots are worse in the video...such bad actors.
Spence : "the trail is getting cooler by the minute"....he sounds like he's trying to be some expert hiker on their 1 mile or so hike šŸ˜…
Why is he biking in a collard shirt!? I am so confused...
Riding the bikes around Yosemite does look like fun though.
He calls El Capitan...El Cap...is that just a Dense thing?
KT: CLOSE YOUR MOUTH WHEN CHEWING! SWALLOW BEFORE TALKING!! SO GROSS
View attachment 1350241
Now I want to go visit Yosemite šŸ˜Š
She just looks so freaking bored. The head resting in her hand with her arm perched on the table (bad manners KT, didn't German family teach you? Who am I kidding? They totally didn't...)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
SO if you look around that video, EVERYONE is wearing light colors/shorts or summer type clothing. This stupid heffer is in her all black BS again and then complains it is hot. OMG embrace your fat idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The angle Tony was working was that Katie is being stalkedā€¦because of our curiosity of their homes and stated apartment configuration. Our curiosity came about because of the discrepancy between what they were saying and what we saw in the vlogs. They have positioned themselves as influencers and public figuresā€¦and dare I say celebrities. With this comes public critique. There is a YouTuber Samir who comedically reviews celebrity homes in great detailā€¦does this make him a stalker. Nobody is directly trying to stalk or contact Katie. Griftbuster just happened to be on the Columbia, he wasnā€™t seeking her out.

• Heart
  • Haha
I know there's this whole Twitter/Tony thing going on, but I really think we buried the lead on this KT napping thing.

Guys, she popped into a hotel that she wasn't staying at - and took a NAP. And Spencer grabbed a drink at the bar!

Was she sitting upright on a chair? Did she find a spot to lie down? Were there other people nearby? Does she do this kinda thing often? Does this explain why she was lying facedown on that box in Galaxy's Edge in that one vlog where Spencer thought she was a dude?

Can you imagine being on vacation and your significant other just opts to fall asleep in a public location, and you just have to go have a cocktail to pass the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I haaaaaaaaaate when vloggers use this stupid shot! I'm immediately thrown out of whatever mood they've created, or story they're telling, because it's so fake. What is the audience supposed to take away from that shot, besides being distracted laughing at the thought of some dumb butt fussing to set up a camera just to walk towards while demonstrating how bad they are at acting. I'm always rolling my eyes and hoping to see some bystander yoink that camera and run, lol.
That's like the ultimate vlogger shot. I don't hate it. Good for him cause as fibble said - it's extra effort.

I don't do it - not because I don't want to - but because I feel like a total tool in public filming myself like I'm "someone".

Real Talk - if he made alternate version of these videos withOUT KT and much less of himself talking to the camera (narration is fine) i'd watch it. The non-Disney tit I mean - there is simply nothing of value or interesting about their Disney content. But this had potential.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just now watching the newest video....This is not a camping trip in my opinion. It's just one way to visit Yosemite....what's funny is that they both look like they were roughing it out in the wilderness in a tent šŸ˜„ Holy tit, those posed camera shots are worse in the video...such bad actors.
Spence : "the trail is getting cooler by the minute"....he sounds like he's trying to be some expert hiker on their 1 mile or so hike šŸ˜…
Why is he biking in a collard shirt!? I am so confused...
Riding the bikes around Yosemite does look like fun though.
He calls El Capitan...El Cap...is that just a Dense thing?
KT: CLOSE YOUR MOUTH WHEN CHEWING! SWALLOW BEFORE TALKING!! SO GROSS
View attachment 1350241
Now I want to go visit Yosemite šŸ˜Š

My cat makes that face before throwing up a hairball on a rug.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know there's this whole Twitter/Tony thing going on, but I really think we buried the lead on this KT napping thing.

Guys, she popped into a hotel that she wasn't staying at - and took a NAP. And Spencer grabbed a drink at the bar!

Was she sitting upright on a chair? Did she find a spot to lie down? Were there other people nearby? Does she do this kinda thing often? Does this explain why she was lying facedown on that box in Galaxy's Edge in that one vlog where Spencer thought she was a dude?

Can you imagine being on vacation and your significant other just opts to fall asleep in a public location, and you just have to go have a cocktail to pass the time?
this is funnier than I thought. maybe they should lean into being a comedy channel.

re: the vlogger shot. if you were watching a travel show on television you wouldnā€™t even notice a shot like this, because it fits with the tone. you canā€™t run a channel like Best Life and Beyond where you claim that youā€™re just being genuine and telling-it-like-it-is and then have a shot as artificial as that.

itā€™s why every time he does a ā€œcleverā€ shot like this, it sticks out so terribly. Justin scarred does these too, but he sort of films his videos like a ā€œshowā€ so itā€™s not AS bad (although arguably he doesnā€™t do it well either). Spencerā€™s idea of the content heā€™s making does not match up with the content heā€™s churning out.

• Haha
  • Heart
The angle Tony was working was that Katie is being stalkedā€¦because of our curiosity of their homes and stated apartment configuration. Our curiosity came about because of the discrepancy between what they were saying and what we saw in the vlogs. They have positioned themselves as influencers and public figuresā€¦and dare I say celebrities. With this comes public critique. There is a YouTuber Samir who comedically reviews celebrity homes in great detailā€¦does this make him a stalker. Nobody is directly trying to stalk or contact Katie. Griftbuster just happened to be on the Columbia, he wasnā€™t seeking her out.
I've poked around figuring out houses of YouTuber's before. Not because I give a duck where they live or have a desire to go there - I mostly just daydream about life in that place instead of my own house. I'm thankful as hell to have a house. I'm grateful and all but... yeah, I wouldn't have picked this house if I had been given the opportunity (looooong story). We've been talking about moving and have looked at new builds (recently even) but a new house these days is taking over a year to build according to the reps we spoke with. So yeah... I daydream. But trust me, no one, not even the Great Grifters of California could get me out of this house to stalk or anything of that sort. Watching paint dry and doing yard work in 114 degree temps sounds like a lot more fun. I don't think a single one of us here cares to do much more than sit and have a chuckle at their expense.

That's like the ultimate vlogger shot. I don't hate it. Good for him cause as fibble said - it's extra effort.

I don't do it - not because I don't want to - but because I feel like a total tool in public filming myself like I'm "someone".
Do it in the middle of nowhere. No one will know! Except the Internet, of course. šŸ˜‚ But at the time no one will! :ROFLMAO:

itā€™s why every time he does a ā€œcleverā€ shot like this, it sticks out so terribly. Justin scarred does these too, but he sort of films his videos like a ā€œshowā€ so itā€™s not AS bad (although arguably he doesnā€™t do it well either). Spencerā€™s idea of the content heā€™s making does not match up with the content heā€™s churning out.
You're right. Justin's are pretty quick too because his editing style is like that. So it doesn't stick out. I myself try to alternate between 1st and 3rd person so you get the idea of the location but also a smidge of feeling like you're there yourself. Also can just be a good transition from point A to point B when you need to move things along in the edit. Point is - those shots need a purpose other than "HEY LOOKIT MEEEEEE!!!!!" (also prob why I gravitate towards walking away shots)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Do it in the middle of nowhere. No one will know! Except the Internet, of course. šŸ˜‚ But at the time no one will! :ROFLMAO:
True. But the other thing here - that's more important - at least to me - when I am going somewhere new or somewhere I really enjoy - be it the beach or a national park or a theme park - my #1 priority is enjoying myself (and not ruining it for others) so frankly - so trying to "film" makes it all a pain in the ass - and more or less ruins the reason for going.

I'll never understand how all these vloggers - including Great Grifters of California - can walk around in public filming themselves - with zero sense of self awareness. Even when I see real - legit celebrities taking a selfie or whatever - it makes me cringe.

That being said - I follow a few channels where the person literally is in the middle of nowhere - showing things NO ONE else on youtube is showing - then yeah - cool - and watching it I appreciate the herculean effort its taking them to film these shots of them going up a hiking trail or up a mountain - like - tit - i'd be lucky to make it up 1/10 of that hike and this dude is going to the top and stopping to take shots of him bushwhacking and whatnot. But even those guys - when they do the walk and talk in a semi public area - i cringe just a little - still.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly. We jest but no one here is remotely trying to go to their homes. We are just catching them in lies. I give zero fucks to make a visit to them.

My cat makes that face before throwing up a hairball on a rug.
I just legit snort laughed šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Point is - those shots need a purpose other than "HEY LOOKIT MEEEEEE!!!!!" (also prob why I gravitate towards walking away shots)
this 100%. Spencer does it because he wants to show off how good he is at editing! not because he knows WHY he should be doing it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly. We jest but no one here is remotely trying to go to their homes. We are just catching them in lies. I give zero fucks to make a visit to them.
There are entire channels dedicated to taking a random picture with ZERO information and finding the exact location via google maps/earth.

No "lawyer" pre-paid or otherwise worth their salt would touch these two with a 10 foot pole.

What more - if Tony or KT had half a braincell between them - they would realize - that best case scenario - if they got some sort of traction - it would also ensure beyond a shadow of a doubt - 100% - that they too would be banned from Disney Parks. T-Rex doesn't have the pull to stop that. Morons.

Also - that's going to happen anyway. So carry on nutbags. Enjoy what time you have left in the parks.

ProTip BLOB - posting on SM abusing your Magic Key to prove you're not abusing it - isn't going to work. You're.... you're not helping your case. And you're REALLY not making any new friends at the park. But carry on.

• Heart
True. But the other thing here - that's more important - at least to me - when I am going somewhere new or somewhere I really enjoy - be it the beach or a national park or a theme park - my #1 priority is enjoying myself (and not ruining it for others) so frankly - so trying to "film" makes it all a pain in the ass - and more or less ruins the reason for going.

I'll never understand how all these vloggers - including Great Grifters of California - can walk around in public filming themselves - with zero sense of self awareness. Even when I see real - legit celebrities taking a selfie or whatever - it makes me cringe.

That being said - I follow a few channels where the person literally is in the middle of nowhere - showing things NO ONE else on youtube is showing - then yeah - cool - and watching it I appreciate the herculean effort its taking them to film these shots of them going up a hiking trail or up a mountain - like - tit - i'd be lucky to make it up 1/10 of that hike and this dude is going to the top and stopping to take shots of him bushwhacking and whatnot. But even those guys - when they do the walk and talk in a semi public area - i cringe just a little - still.
Totally understand. I'm kind of the same way actually. I've started going on less and less filming adventures because it's such a disjointed and impersonal experience. If I've been there before, I don't care, but if it is some place new then I feel like I'm there alone. :cautious: And yes, I get second-hand embarrassment just being next to someone filming in public. I grab my camera and wander off filming b-roll and taking photos.

Some people seem to THIVE on it. Notice me! Notice me! Not sure who I'm talking about here. Not possibly the one who constantly looks around off camera as though wanting to make sure people are watching.

The one that creeps me out most is people filming while EATING. In public. It's just... how WEIRD. Again, I keep thinking of a channel that does that but I can't place who. šŸ™ƒ
1655487720554.png
1655487788660.png
1655487841050.png

LOL. Yeah... I mentioned SUV RVing in another comment because of just that. The dude was rock climbing some mountain and I was sitting there thinking YOU DID THAT TWICE. WTF. That said, he gets some great shots and angles.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

šŸ¤£šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚ yes, I forgot to bring this point up! Now this would have been GREAT footage Spence. Missed opportunity šŸ˜… you know someone who happened to be in the hotel and witnessed the beast snoring, has pics, vid or both....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes please subpoena tattle. That way we will know for sure it was either KT or dense who made the threat of throwing them into a wood chipper and ripping each one limb from limb. Who remembers that vile post? I sure do because it came out of nowhere and all of us denounced it. I canā€™t wait to have their fake accounts found out and that they were the ones speaking that horror on here. Not one of us ever wished harm on anyone. But yet KT or dense took it upon themselves to create a fake account. Type those horrible wishes and words into the comments and submit it. Yes subpoena tattle. Please do so even your stans will know what u did

• Heart
Reactions: 19
just checked back on the comment section of the video coked up foodie tours uploaded of BLAB and was not disappointed

KT and spencer can't be dictators there and delete every comment they don't like so get in there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok so if I ever started a YouTube channel I would come here. Why? Because all I would do is follow up on whatā€™s making people upset and stop doing it and take suggestions. Thatā€™s how this place was for a bit. So hereā€™s a tip dense. That B roll footage that needs to be in 4K. That cannon is no better than Hi8 tapes. You wanna show detail then 4K it is

• Heart

Her aNxiEtY triggers her narcolepsy. Brace yourselves for the narcolepsy awareness posts on IG.

I actually fell asleep during this boring ass vlog. When I was dozing off they had ordered a giant pizza, and when I came to they had ordered another giant pizza. I was left with the impression that this was less a hiking/nature vlog and more so a pizza eating contest in the woods.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
KT is seething in the Yosemite vlog. Absolutely bleeping hilarious!

šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
KT is seething in the Yosemite vlog. Absolutely bleeping hilarious!

šŸ˜‚
And he's so pleased in his little boy scout outfit šŸ˜‚ the balance of the two is absolutely hilarious.

I love that for this he dressed the part, but for the Foodie tour they were so obviously sponsored for they couldn't even bother dressing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.