Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey KT, is this the reason why vlogging is harder for you than nursing...by far... by far?

View attachment 1349875
It would not surprise me one bit if she did this.

And it was June 2nd she was on Twitter harassing plaid hero. That was when they were in Vegas. June 2nd was Fremont District and BEST CHURROS EVER day, as well as bestie live.

Didn’t she come on here around that time talking about slander and how legally we were all in trouble?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m pretty certain she was working at Dogtooia before the pandemic. She is such a shady liar, not sure where this fits into her timeline.

Someone made a good point a few threads back that this could have been part of her nursing school hours and training?
My child, who is in elementary school, has had a health aide the whole time they’ve been in school and the health aides are LVNs. Her doing something like this (it’s a just above min wage job and less than full time) doesn’t surprise me. And honestly, she seems like the person who WOULD take pic of all “her kids” and post them w out permission.
What surprises me is her “bragging” that she left the position. Our health aides are heroes and make it possible for my child to enjoy school like others. Why the F would you brag about leaving such a heroic job???? And for a DOG WASH.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Back in thread #31, on June 2nd, she came on with three or four posts before bailing. I linked to about when it started and @First Classholes thankfully copied and pasted what the loon told us. Look familiar? Is KT going to claim she went to law class and always wanted to be a lawyer next?

Reactions: 17
It would not surprise me one bit if she did this.

And it was June 2nd she was on Twitter harassing plaid hero. That was when they were in Vegas. June 2nd was Fremont District and BEST CHURROS EVER day, as well as bestie live.

Didn’t she come on here around that time talking about slander and how legally we were all in trouble?

Yup. Attack of GriftyCrumbs.

Ya beat me. Hahah!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was said so nonchalantly like it happened every day

(still think she was awful to the kids she worked with)
I have a LOT of experience w school IEPs, 504s and LVN health aides and it would take a LOT for a school health aide to personally be sued. Likely the school and nursing provider would be sued first before the aide would. A few times nursings dropped the ball for my child and I just ask for a replacement, nothing has ever some close to me suing an LVN. Being sued MULTIPLE times? That’s on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This witch has officially lost her mind

View attachment 1348909
I just threw up my coffee, damnit….and it was a really good cup

I have a LOT of experience w school IEPs, 504s and LVN health aides and it would take a LOT for a school health aide to personally be sued. Likely the school and nursing provider would be sued first before the aide would. A few times nursings dropped the ball for my child and I just ask for a replacement, nothing has ever some close to me suing an LVN. Being sued MULTIPLE times? That’s on her.
I was wondering about this…unless it was a direct violation of Ferpa. Which sounds right on brand for her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe the threat of being sued was when she was at dogtopia? The location she is proud to have helped open and was assistant manager of (still working as such according to LinkedIn but I also don’t go on much myself, I at least keep my work updated though) has apparently thankfully closed…they were awful though, weren’t they? Racist to customers and treated dogs awfully?
I could see people wanting to sue her there too

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yosemite video was full of Spencer's favorite walking toward and away from the camera shots. I guess they did hike pretty far since they had to set these shots up and go back and forth for the camera.
View attachment 1349239
That poor bike

So wait, she was at DL at 11:45pm last night (6/16/22) and then posted harassing vitriol to Griftbuster at 11:47pm on (6/16/22). WTF triggered her at DL to get in that kind of mood? Isn't DL supposed to be her happyplace (another one of her IG handles) and not a place to be posting harassing, caustic texts to Griftbuster. Either that or she really wasn't at DL at 11:45pm on 6/16/22? Maybe that's why she bought the Ray Ban camera glasses? But then again, this is the attention she wants us to be focusing on, hence giving her meltdown more steam.

Ahh, OK, I thought it was a riff on his account because I thought he was just "griftbuster" and then someone created a dupe "griftbuster1" to troll. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I was all confused! tit, I sound old as F@ck (I swear I'm only 41 🤪) but I just don't use Twitter/IG enough to care or know how people harass others like the whacky one did using the "inner web" as my grandfather calls it.
They could have posted them at DL to let us think SloppyJoes wasn’t her. She looks deranged in that photo. No disrespect to being deranged. I’ve been there but not gone after people.

• Haha
  • Heart
I swear to god if she claims "mental health reasons" I'll cringe.
Also, I had a neighbor once who wore long sleeves in summer. She was covering the bruises her husband left.
I’m overweight and I absolutely HATE my arms. I do wear tiny, light cardigans a LOT to cover them up. I’m guessing that’s the reason.

Reactions: 15
Finally caught up on this thread. Really wish I hadn't postponed watching the live lol sounds like I missed a lot!!!

I just don't know how you recover from making fun of anyone but especially a person with cancer. Then to use and post photos of children with different needs. Why is it that her jobs always seem to be changing???

She is about to be 35, not that old to have had ALL of these different jobs. She is an LVN who quit when life got real and thw world hit a deadly pandemic.

So far we know:
- Dogtopia
- at the same school that Ashlie used to work at (does that mean it was the same as her mom??? Did her mom get her the job?? Is it nepotism like big red????)
- teen rehab
- behavioral health facility lvn? Not sure if it was different or the same place as the teen rehab but I believe she has said it was medication management.

I know she has mentioned other jobs but yeah idk her timeline and constant added jobs when they are convenient for her to flaunt for attention.
I bet in her delusional mind, that all of the different courses she took for schooling count as her "jobs". 😅

• Haha
I just threw up my coffee, damnit….and it was a really good cup

I was wondering about this…unless it was a direct violation of Ferpa. Which sounds right on brand for her
I am wracking my brain for incidents that would have multiple law suits on an LVN.
My guess is she kept posting pics like this with “oh little Timmy is my favorite and so inspirational, he’s got xyz syndrome and here’s a pic of me tube feeding him”’ which would absolutely be a violation of ferpa AND hipaa!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet in her delusional mind, that all of the different courses she took for schooling count as her "jobs". 😅
My ex, a narcissist does this. He helped security at an event when some people were dehydrated and now NO JOKE, calls himself an EMT and says “in my line of work, when people faint, it’s probably dehydration”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It’s a pain in the ass for domestic violence victims to get restraining orders but sure, KT is gonna get one for someone on the internet

KT and spencer can totally come to snotsdale. They’ll be in my neck of the woods then 😈
I'll drive up to join you in my new car with non bald tires. I'm just 2 hrs away :) 🚙

• Haha
  • Heart
That's the other ones I was trying to remember lol something seriously doesn't add up and the fact she has mentioned being sued multiple times. In health care that's not something to just brush under the rug.
I bet she's being sued from all kinds of people...best friend, co-worker, sister, hair dresser, neighbor, neighbor's dog....😄

• Haha
  • Heart
They could have posted them at DL to let us think SloppyJoes wasn’t her. She looks deranged in that photo. No disrespect to being deranged. I’ve been there but not gone after people.
As we learned from her fake stay in Malibu when in reality they went to Vegas. She is not above lying and saying where they are. Also I swear I've seen that bad photo of them before lol mauve they are all looking alike by now 😂😂😂

I bet she's being sued from all kinds of people...best friend, co-worker, sister, hair dresser, neighbor, neighbor's dog....😄
Omg the dog from the Malibu apartment 😂 the one she would always film looking down at them. He's suing for being filmed at not the most photographed place on earth 😂😂😂

• Haha
So she started this twitter account on the 2nd while in Vegas and kind of just goes back in to do a little harassing here and there since then? Does plaid hero have them blocked at this point? He has more grounds legally than they do. These are some pretty slanderous allegations they are making.

She’s not only attempting legalese like she did with us, but also the sanctimonious “mom of two impressionable boys” act she also tried with us.

These two are obsessed. 😜🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she started this twitter account on the 2nd while in Vegas and kind of just goes back in to do a little harassing here and there since then? Does plaid hero have them blocked at this point? He has more grounds legally than they do. These are some pretty slanderous allegations they are making.

She’s not only attempting legalese like she did with us, but also the sanctimonious “mom of two impressionable boys” act she also tried with us.

These two are obsessed. 😜🤪
Waiiiit a minute.....doesn't super fan Tiffany have children??? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think it is Katie in Twitter. I just think it is Tony with multiple accounts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.