Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their full excuse for why the bestie live didn’t save...

And they wasted another full day reservation to go to the parks at 11:45pm and ride one ride AGAIN!
KT, that was the best lie you could come up with? I bet your brain went into overdrive to come up with that one.
Ya, what a freaking waste of a reservation. They are so damn LAZY, it's insane. They probably made this reservation awhile ago. When the day came, they really didn't want to go to the park but HAD to so as not to be penalized.....so instead of being creative and come up with something interesting for their viewers, they do they same dumb pointless tit!

Reactions: 17
These are all so sweet and interesting

-My husband is super supportive and we have the cutest high maintenance dog in the entire world
-Hubby has a 401k and stock options
-Can afford a two bedroom luxury apartment in OC, without grifting
-I’m the biggest I’ve ever been in my life at 135 pounds with 10 weeks left in my pregnancy (it’s a boy!)
-We cook at home with favorites being Thomas Keller recipes
-We landscaped and planted both front and back gardens for my mother to get creative outside time during Covid
Congrats on your pregnancy!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m overweight and I absolutely HATE my arms. I do wear tiny, light cardigans a LOT to cover them up. I’m guessing that’s the reason.
When I was up to 214 on steroids/chemo I honestly wore long sleeves in summer to hide my arms so I totally get it. If she were a decent human I’d send her some of my clothing for larger girls from my clothing line. But alas she’s vile

Reactions: 16
Yosemite video was full of Spencer's favorite walking toward and away from the camera shots. I guess they did hike pretty far since they had to set these shots up and go back and forth for the camera.
View attachment 1349239
What DOUCHEBAGS!..no wonder they live such a miserable life. They look so stupid. I hope someone came across them and had a really good laugh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
These are all so sweet and interesting

-My husband is super supportive and we have the cutest high maintenance dog in the entire world
-Hubby has a 401k and stock options
-Can afford a two bedroom luxury apartment in OC, without grifting
-I’m the biggest I’ve ever been in my life at 135 pounds with 10 weeks left in my pregnancy (it’s a boy!)
-We cook at home with favorites being Thomas Keller recipes
-We landscaped and planted both front and back gardens for my mother to get creative outside time during Covid
Congratulations on the baby boy! Sitting here right now while I snuggle my toddler, watching his favorite movie. He’s why I laugh when KT claims I’m just jealous of her, absolutely nothing can top being this little boys mama.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
it says something when you pass on ranch because 50 cents is too expensive.
Hahahaha, I can't believe he complained about .50 cents for ranch and left the comment in during editing...Is he proud that he saved 50 cents? Is he trying to cut back on KT's calories in a subtle way? Or is he just an old grumpy man needing something to complain about?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hahahaha, I can't believe he complained about .50 cents for ranch and left the comment in during editing...Is he proud that he saved 50 cents? Is he trying to cut back on KT's calories in a subtle way? Or is he just an old grumpy man needing something to complain about?
Yes. :ROFLMAO:
All of that yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
KT just for you. Years back there was this douche named Deric Lostutter aka KYAnonymous. We photoshopped a vagina over his face (he was a con artist grifter like two others I know). He went to court to sue us and get our names and for defamation. The judge actually laughed and of course dismissed it. It was “satire” using a PUBLIC photo. I’m including said photo evidence he submitted to the court. So news flash, the cops and courts won’t care. Satire + public photos = you need to just move on.
38AEE914-0CB0-4669-9E3C-05C672976121.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is my thought as well. The guy hasn't let up on commenting and poking around Griftbuster's business. It's that kind of weirdness that makes me think it is him versus KT.
I could see him telling Katie that he will take care of us…and she was probably like “you can do that??…oh my god Tony you’re the greatest” :ROFLMAO:

His tactics are over the top and desperate. It is crazy the stuff he posts using his channels social media account.

What happens when they ask him if he wants a side of guacamole for $4… Spencer:🤯

• Haha
Th
I could see him telling Katie that he will take care of us…and she was probably like “you can do that??…oh my god Tony you’re the greatest” :ROFLMAO:

His tactics are over the top and desperate. It is crazy the stuff he posts using his channels social media account.
i agree. My first thought was “that’s Tony”. He has a very distinct kind of anger (common in meth users). We know he uses fake accounts from the one he used here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Th

i agree. My first thought was “that’s Tony”. He has a very distinct kind of anger (common in meth users). We know he uses fake accounts from the one he used here.
It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s bottle cap mouth. He’s got a lot of rage. He’s also an idiot. Someone needs to play dumb and ask him to click on tab on his screen name. It shows ALL of your accounts if attached to same device. i doubt he’s smart enough to use a different device with new mac address. We had to have a lot of burner devices because when you got suspended Twitter went by mac address more than IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
she went to Everest College?!It’s one of those “get your degree in 6 months” trype of schools lol. Scam school that is for profit
Can't remember but it was definitely a school LIKE that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes. :ROFLMAO:
All of that yes.
my new current theory is that actually, Spencer sucks at vlogging and editing. I know people prefer the solo videos but I think, no matter what, that all their videos are terrible

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This is my thought as well. The guy hasn't let up on commenting and poking around Griftbuster's business. It's that kind of weirdness that makes me think it is him versus KT.

👋 Phoenix Tattle meet-up anyone? 😂
AZ is not safe for you KT-stay away. We are everywhere!!!!

Just for clarification when I say safe I mean safe from our words and opinions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just now watching the newest video....This is not a camping trip in my opinion. It's just one way to visit Yosemite....what's funny is that they both look like they were roughing it out in the wilderness in a tent 😄 Holy tit, those posed camera shots are worse in the video...such bad actors.
Spence : "the trail is getting cooler by the minute"....he sounds like he's trying to be some expert hiker on their 1 mile or so hike 😅
Why is he biking in a collard shirt!? I am so confused...
Riding the bikes around Yosemite does look like fun though.
He calls El Capitan...El Cap...is that just a Dense thing?
KT: CLOSE YOUR MOUTH WHEN CHEWING! SWALLOW BEFORE TALKING!! SO GROSS
Screenshot_20220617-094318_YouTube.jpg

Now I want to go visit Yosemite 😊

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Just now watching the newest video....This is not a camping trip in my opinion. It's just one way to visit Yosemite....what's funny is that they both look like they were roughing it out in the wilderness in a tent 😄 Holy tit, those posed camera shots are worse in the video...such bad actors.
Spence : "the trail is getting cooler by the minute"....he sounds like he's trying to be some expert hiker on their 1 mile or so hike 😅
Why is he biking in a collard shirt!? I am so confused...
Riding the bikes around Yosemite does look like fun though.
He calls El Capitan...El Cap...is that just a Dense thing?
KT: CLOSE YOUR MOUTH WHEN CHEWING! SWALLOW BEFORE TALKING!! SO GROSS
View attachment 1350241
Now I want to go visit Yosemite 😊
Good Lord. That needs a warning 🤮🤮🤮😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.