Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she brought her crotch water holder with her? It seems to be her favorite new accessory.

I'm curious if it is supposed to be positioned so the water bottle is actually in front or if it is supposed to be more off to the side.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tattle: "They should show some humility"
KT: "Hue-mill-ity? What do they want from us, we're not a comedy channel!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
KT just for you. Years back there was this douche named Deric Lostutter aka KYAnonymous. We photoshopped a vagina over his face (he was a con artist grifter like two others I know). He went to court to sue us and get our names and for defamation. The judge actually laughed and of course dismissed it. It was “satire” using a PUBLIC photo. I’m including said photo evidence he submitted to the court. So news flash, the cops and courts won’t care. Satire + public photos = you need to just move on. View attachment 1350143

This reminds me of Devin Nunes suing the Twitter account, Devin Nunes' Cow. Guess what, it was laughed out of court as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Think she brought her crotch water holder with her? It seems to be her favorite new accessory.

I'm curious if it is supposed to be positioned so the water bottle is actually in front or if it is supposed to be more off to the side.
Don't you remember last week she went off on a rant about how she would wear fanny packs on her waist because that's how ya gurl did it in the 90s lol I'm assuming she sees this as a fanny pack that must be in the front too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I actually missed the water bottle entirely when I saw the photo because I instantly saw the Ray-Bans box. You can't make me go back and look at it.
I REFUSE to be forced to look at KT's crotch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I actually missed the water bottle entirely when I saw the photo because I instantly saw the Ray-Bans box. You can't make me go back and look at it.
I REFUSE to be forced to look at KT's crotch.

At first I thought it was just some lame ass belt or waistband kind of thing to pretend to be trying to work out or something (you know, since they are pretending to try for two seconds)...the water bottle was just there. Believe me, I wish I can unsee it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
[
What slob pigs to wear PJs to Disneyland at 11:45pm and an even weirder “flex”

View attachment 1350722
They’re both slobs and refuse to have any interest in the world beyond the tips of their constantly growing noses! Quick points since I comment here but not often: 1. Tattle is not going to be subpoenaed. Source? My legal background. 2. These two will never change. So many times I’ve read on here “I was a former subscriber and then their channel went downhill during the pandemic…” - A *smart* creator/well adjusted human would reflect and rework their approach but these dummies seem intent on destroying their channel! (And I’m here for it tbh).
And here’s my flex 💪🏽 - The day after my wedding I got to show up at Disneyland hours before park opening for a private bridal photo shoot with my husband (we were married at the hotel). Had the castle and Main Street to ourselves for an hour and we certainly didn’t walk around in Pj’s or have some security guard take a sad ass photo of us sitting on the sidewalk. That was my ‘happiest feeling on earth’ - living my ‘best life’!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The irony of them going to Disneyland at 11:45pm because it was a "warm summer night" when hours before she had reposted this story of it being a perfect day at Disneyland in 78° 😂😂😂 meaning at night it was more than likely cooler
It was not a warm night!! It cooled down significantly last night!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just to have it in writing one more time for those who might be new...no one on here ever suggested entering their apartment complex. No one posted their apartment number. No one took photos inside the complex. A few locals who drove past in the normal course of their daily activities posted a photo of the sign out on a busy road, that’s it!
The interest in where they reside stemmed from them showing their new apartment and then acting like they were living in one of the exclusive OC beachfront communities when they obviously did not. Their lies caused the interest.
BLAB, (as our plaid hero said) don’t play the victim for situations you created. No one here is stalking you. No one cared where you lived until you made it an issue.
Stalking is serious and terrifying to its real victims. I guess there’s nothing you won’t exploit to continue grifting your poor fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If they really wanted to grow their channel and do something Disneyland Vloggers haven’t done is go to the other Disneyland Parks. I’ve seen this mentioned in their livestreams by their stans but they always just blow it off.

If they really have the money why not travel International and cover Shanghai, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Paris. Compare them to the original. Show how to pack and travel for the trips. Show the hotels, food, etc. Film all the rides. The content they could get would be worth the investment.

KTLA a local Los Angeles news station ran a story a few months back about how it’s cheaper for Californians to visit Disneyland in Paris than it is in Anaheim.

0AF83A6F-5C1E-42C6-A003-AD424FC48775.jpeg

They are way too lazy, broke, cheap and stupid to pull anything like this off. You would think they would put more into their JOBS than just showing up to Disneyland 15 mins before Park closing in their bleeping pajamas. I don’t see them surviving on YouTube for much longer at the rate it’s going and piss poor vlogs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Dammit. I walked right into that one. :ROFLMAO: 😂
Yes. Yes you did. And I expect better of you going forward! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They are way too lazy, broke, cheap and stupid to pull anything like this off. You would think they would put more into their JOBS than just showing up to Disneyland 15 mins before Park closing in their bleeping pajamas. I don’t see them surviving on YouTube for much longer at the rate it’s going and piss poor vlogs.

They do not survive on YouTube... not even close. YT isn't even paying their rent. Much less all the other spending. Right Mr. Can't afford the 50 cent ranch lol. But no really - no way in hell does their YT/Patreon/Insta come close to paying their bills. Which is fine - who really cares - except they act like it does. It does not.

At this point - unless they start buying a lot more - They may NOT make 100K subs. Plus - every so often YT will purge the obvious fakes - expect them to get hit by that as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes. Yes you did. And I expect better of you going forward! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For what it is worth, I have as much balls as Spencer has. Which is none. I mean a penguin puppet with a hand up its ass doesn't leave much room for balls. Kinda like...
Oh, I can't go THERE, can I??? :devilish:

red-dwarf-4.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.