Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's their MO - showing up right before close (like they do at Restaurants - and act like it's some clever tip).

It's their way of showing how little they think of people in the service industry - and it says a lot about them

I would NEVER go to a restaurant right before close - or a theme park - or a store (unless it's a legit emergency)

But - BLOB gonna BLOB
Well when I do go back to the parks, I'm going to stay super late and tell security and cast members that our dear "friends" BLAB encourage everyone to hang out afterhours! 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nice apartment Tony 🤡

Way nicer than my cockroach infested basement😂

Omgosh, I'm so embarrassed for him. He probably thinks that his new apartment is upscale living. Poor guy. Remember when he flexed his $22/hr job? This reminds me of that, poor soul. I almost feel sorry for him.

ok, Nevermind I don't feel sorry him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.