Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skipper4fun

CM's in this group, I know we have a skipper in here somewhere. I want to know what you think about this. Why is she flexing that they get to walk around the parks after hours?
Most CM dislike when guest take their time to leave the park after closing time. We work long days and when its time to close, we would like to get the rest of our work done to be able to go home at a reasonable time. I understand some guest get caught up in the magic end up taking a long slow stroll, but these 2 do it on a consistent basic. When we hear over the radio " we have two sloths in the park", they are talking about peopel liek you that hold us all up from doing what we need ot do to close down the park. They will tell you CM are ok with it. No the ones that are ok with it are the few that you manipulated. Message to BLAB dont think we dont know what you have done. You have given some of these CM gifts as in money and other items to turn a blind eye and to ge ton their good sides, you done it with the special CM previews and done it with other CM's in the park. No you dont just hand out money to them at the park but you offer them dinners and lunches on you and money/items off of park property. You always have to and want to be the first and think you are entitled to things that disney has to offer. You also do a lot of complaining about disney policy when it comes to park passes and reservations. You try to speak for CM saying we hate these systems, where actually we enjoy how they limit guest because if you didnt notice our staff is over worked at times. You two only care about your videos and views at others expenses, nothing you do or say is ever genuine and everyone can see right through it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

MonicaW42

VIP Member
Just putting this here from the last thread do people can choose to contribute if they wish:

GREAT IDEA!!!! I think all us lovely Tattle people, should share our (non identifying) Best Lives with KT like @linniemaby so she can actually see examples of what a 'Best Life' actually consists of. I'm happily married (25 years), we own our home outright, three great kids and I earn 6 figures a year. I regularly volunteer with an organisation supporting homeless people and am blessed with good health which I maintain by eating (reasonably) well and going to the gym 3 times a week. Finally, I have a great group of supportive friends. THAT'S my Best Life and I wouldn't swap it with yours KT for ANYTHING.
Ive been married 26 years. Two kids. Own several businesses. One clothing. One I won’t say yet because if they try to do anything to it I’ll end up in orange. We travel a lot I’m a 3 time cancer survivor. Big LGBT advocate. In charge of my Dads foundation after he passed. i help take care of my Mother in Law with Alzheimer’s. My FIL took her out of her nursing home right before COVID due to neglect so I go help him with her and bathe her. I have a spoiled rotten chocolate lab and two Persian cats. All from no kill shelters. I believe in being a decent human being and passing that on to my sons. I’m the first person to offer help when someone needs it. Also if anyone ever needs help with prescriptions or medical let me know. I was a director for a billion dollar pharmaceutical company with access and contacts for any type of help you need in that field. I’m glad I found this group. There are some good peeps here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Simple Jack

Sooooo Tony is saying that Katie is working on getting a restraining order against Plaid hero (Grift Buster) ....:unsure:

1655422528019.png

Judge: and why do you want a restraining order?

Katie: because he called me a grifter.

Judge: Get the fuck out of my courtroom!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Disneypins

I love hearing everyone else’s stories and what amazing people you all are! 💕

My husband and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary this week. I thought we were living our best lives but based on BLAB’s latest videos I’m not so sure we’re doing it right…
- We celebrated our actual anniversary with a road trip to Arizona, starting off with dinner at a nice steakhouse in Scottsdale where we both dressed up and my husband didn’t wear a hat or sneakers…
- We went to Lake Powell for a few days, right before the big fire in Flagstaff started. My husband loves jet skiing, which is not really my thing, but we planned where we would stay together (a hotel suite) so that I wouldn’t show up and be completely shocked about our accommodations.
- We were supposed to go back south to Sedona for a few days before heading back to San Diego, but with the fire raging we decided to cancel our reservations and stay away from an emergency situation instead of driving right into it.
-We decided to go home via Vegas instead, we actually stayed on the strip, not in Henderson, and we went to a nice restaurant without having to do a lip smacking foodie tour.
-During all of our road trip travels, during a heat wave, we kept the AC on the entire time, without having to worry about our truck breaking down.

Good thing we have BLAB to tell us the right way to do it! 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
I know there's this whole Twitter/Tony thing going on, but I really think we buried the lead on this KT napping thing.

Guys, she popped into a hotel that she wasn't staying at - and took a NAP. And Spencer grabbed a drink at the bar!

Was she sitting upright on a chair? Did she find a spot to lie down? Were there other people nearby? Does she do this kinda thing often? Does this explain why she was lying facedown on that box in Galaxy's Edge in that one vlog where Spencer thought she was a dude?

Can you imagine being on vacation and your significant other just opts to fall asleep in a public location, and you just have to go have a cocktail to pass the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

UncleLester

VIP Member
I cannot believe some people.

Why would someone try to impersonate Super Bestie Mimi in the Zoom and then call the real Mimi an imposter and have her kicked when she joins?

6EB41B3E-F497-48B1-9EA8-A897E5CD6AC0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

diskneelvr

VIP Member
In case you missed it last night.. The Super Bestie Livestream was deleted. KT admitted she bullied a stage 4 cancer patient shortly before this woman passed away. KT played victim (like she always does). I wrote a recap for it last thread. Here it is again if anyone missed it.

I saw the WHW followed by the Super Bestie Livestream. I almost watched the whole thing but I had to stop because I got so pissed off!

KT was shilling the Patreon at the end of WHW urging people to join and be a bestie. She tried to make it sound elite by saying “there’s super bestie merch coming too!”

They were late to the Bestie Livestream and they seemed to be on each other’s nerves. Here are some gems in case you missed the Bestie Livestream.

KT blames everything (and I mean everything) on her separation and the pandemic. She said Spencer & his girlfriend and KT and her Husband were all friends. It wasn’t until they separated when KT and Spencer hooked up. KT wanted to make it work with her Husband so she went back. Spencer’s face was even redder than usual when she was saying this. He blurted out “I WAS PISSED!” then KT starts pawing at Spencer saying “Old Guys Rule” and Spencer saying “you have no choice you are stuck with this old guy!” ….we ALL know this is COMPLETE BULLSHIT. What do their actual paying fans think?

Someone in chat thanked KT for her posting about body image on her Instagram. THIS is what set KT off. She started yelling at everyone who talks crap about her calling them horrible names etc. Spencer goes on to say anyone who has anything bad to say about them is ugly, overweight, fatter than they are, etc… basically Spencer won’t fuck the trolls.

Spencer goes on to taunt the trolls by saying “they hide behind a keyboard and would never have the guts to say any of this to their face”. KT starts to panic as he says this knowing it’s going to encourage people to talk shit to them in public (especially at their beloved Disneyland)

KT goes on to say “you never know what someone is going thru”. She seems drunk. She starts telling a story about how she “hasn’t always been a perfect person” and how she made fun of this girl (who everyone would always make fun of) and one day KT made a nasty comment about her hair. This girl died of ovarian cancer at age 35 shortly after. KT says this upset her for “a couple weeks” and has “to live with this”. KT said the lady who she made fun of didn’t tell anyone about her cancer. KT says her and Spencer “never make fun or judge someone of their appearance”.

KT brings up the road trip to Yosemite saying it was during the heat wave and she was burning up in the car bc they drove there with the AC off but then she catches herself to say “THIS IS SUCH A WELL MAINTAINED CAR!” and Grandpa Spence jumps in to say how the mechanic always tells them what a gem their car is, how great is is, how reliable etc… WE ALL
REMEMBER THE BALD TIRES!

The conversation moves to them talking about traveling, hotels and road trips. KT out of nowhere proclaims how she “has to travel with her slow drip coffee machine” and how she “hates Keurigs!” at least half a dozen times. She tells a very bizarre story about how at their “Malibu home” KT got so pissed off about the “watery Keurig” that she unplugged it, threw it over the balcony and someone yelled at her so she went, picked it up, put it on the side of the road & it was gone in 10 minutes”. Spencer cuts her off and seems embarrassed.

There’s probably more I’m missing but it was an absolute shit show. I wonder what the actual real donors feel about it today if they were able to see it. They were really showing their asses and true colors.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Cruising Into Obscurity

TDR Explorer Chris was at Disneyland and Walt Disney World over the last week or so. His first video is up, and look who decided to comment, lol:

Screenshot_20220616-210720~2.png

If you're unfamiliar, TDR Explorer is a fun, positive channel that focuses on the parks in Tokyo. Chris is very, very sweet and upbeat. It's especially inspiring because his boyfriend tragically died suddenly a few years ago. Seeing Chris out in the parks, making the best of whatever life throws at him despite the pain he's been through puts a lot in perspective. (Fuck you BLAB, you whiny spoiled babies.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

UncleLester

VIP Member
Zoom tonight!

Hi Super Besties!

Tonight we are still on for zoom virtual meet up, may we go for 7pm?

We had to make a small change (we will explain on our zoom call more in detail) - but to be honest, we think it’s actually a better one that will provide more of a way to converse and spend time together, which is something we look forward to most here with you.

To get this going, we would love for you to pick one of our videos in the past that you’d like to rewatch with us and get behind the scenes comments, ask questions etc. (if time permits we can do more than one of course!) We really want to spend time together and be with our friends and get your input/insight as well. You’re all so incredible, and we truly can’t wait to give you a more inside look that we’ve never done before.. we can’t think of a better way to do this, then with our super besties!!🤩🤩🤩
*note, we will also discuss the movie thing as well in more detail once we’re on the call*
This should be a ton of fun, and we seriously can’t wait!!! 😍

We were looking at some of the videos that had a lot of comments/ questions as some contenders:
•First WDW trip video,
•First flight video,
•Last day at Disneyland video,
•First day back at Disneyland video,
•Any Home is there the vlog is video
•D23
💙let us know which you’d like to see and we will get to it tonight!

Thank you all for being so incredibly awesome🥹
Super besties unite!

• Haha
  • Heart

Skipper4fun

Also i might add Its been a long time since I have seen them on my attraction almost as if they are avoiding it. Now im not there everyday but i havent seen them on my shifts. I was thinking a boat filled will TL chatters and BLAB would be fun. I can make sure the boat runs out of gas during our trip in the jungle HEHEHE.

• Haha
  • Heart

diskneelvr

VIP Member
She’s wearing the same outfit in this pic that she wore yesterday 🤮

96B69570-B777-46CE-85DD-0BA93619230B.jpeg

Thank you @Therealdeal for using my thread suggestion name! It has been decreed! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Cruising Into Obscurity

I want to hold up her bun and just cut it off with my scissors. She constantly styles her hair like she can't be bothered so why not just chop it all off. She comes on camera looking like complete and utter trash.
If you have to constantly shove your hair out of your eyes, and tie it back, your hairstyle is wrong for you. It's not flirty and cute, it's annoying as shit for anyone watching you. It's also disgusting when you're cooking and eating.

Long hair can be a security blanket. Mine was over three feet long! I read something mean about "fat girls hide behind long hair" and was so humiliated that I chopped it all off. So many people told me how much nicer I looked, I think mostly because my giant distraction of a hairdo wasn't blocking them from seeing me anymore.

If Katie would show a little humility and do a series of makeover videos with new hairdo, clothes, and lighter makeup, she could rack up HUGE views. She may even have followers/stans who are in the right businesses to help do it for free. She wants so badly to be a lifestyle vlogger, but keeps ignoring the opportunities that are right in front of her.

And a little OT, but as long as I mentioned fat girls and makeovers, a small update. I don't know if anyone remembers me mentioning many threads ago that I've been working on losing weight, but as of today I'm at 177 pounds from my high of 243 pounds. My goal is 174 (I'm a tall girl), so I'm just three pounds away from my healthy weight! 🥰

KT cackling is so hard on the ears. I turned the newest video on my living room TV since my fiance isn't around and her first cackle made my cat jump up off his tower.

She said she was born in 86, meaning she is 36. She doesn't have too long to get her health in check before things get a lot harder for her =/
She may be too late to save her knees and hips. She's got to be experiencing so much pain from the way her weight is forcing her to walk. Even if she miraculously lost all the weight tomorrow, she's still going to have arthritis sonner than later. I don't like her, but I also don't wish mobility issues on anyone.

KT cackling is so hard on the ears. I turned the newest video on my living room TV since my fiance isn't around and her first cackle made my cat jump up off his tower.

She said she was born in 86, meaning she is 36. She doesn't have too long to get her health in check before things get a lot harder for her =/
She may be too late to save her knees and hips. She's got to be experiencing so much pain from the way her weight is forcing her to walk. Even if she miraculously lost all the weight tomorrow, she's still going to have arthritis sonner than later. I don't like her, but I also don't wish mobility issues on anyone.
You would think she would prepare ahead of time some facts to look professional on camera and like she knows what she is talking about but no….she’s KT Lazy! This a your “job” do some research at least!
Shows up late, dressed inappropriately, and completely unprepared? Yep, she really does treat vlogging like it's her job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

hoffdog

Chatty Member
Dylan’s live chat was actually fun. He’s so dull it’s like watching paint dry, but with BLAB and Brickey in the room the trolling was very good. The moderators couldn’t keep up. When Dylan was wrapping up I said, “Bye Grifters!” and his head nearly exploded. He was distracted and purple with rage. Now THAT is entertainment.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jacksonian55

Posting my 100th post on Tattle Life 🎉
I can’t think of words to relay how much fun I have had reading everyone posts.
Clever, heartwarming, funny come to mind but there is so much more.
Piecing together posters likes and dislikes, learning through posts so much about everyone.
I am not the type of person who signs up and posts anywhere. Heck, I just created an Instagram account a couple of months ago!
The dislike I have for these 2 individuals (BLAB) drove me to this sight and I am so happy to find so many like minded people.
Thank you all for so much interesting reading ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha