Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so if I ever started a YouTube channel I would come here. Why? Because all I would do is follow up on what’s making people upset and stop doing it and take suggestions. That’s how this place was for a bit. So here’s a tip dense. That B roll footage that needs to be in 4K. That cannon is no better than Hi8 tapes. You wanna show detail then 4K it is
You are thinking just way too logically here. Using your brain and stuff, get out of here! /s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok so if I ever started a YouTube channel I would come here. Why? Because all I would do is follow up on what’s making people upset and stop doing it and take suggestions. That’s how this place was for a bit. So here’s a tip dense. That B roll footage that needs to be in 4K. That cannon is no better than Hi8 tapes. You wanna show detail then 4K it is
yeah - there has been a tit ton of great suggestions here for Dense. And I think he has read some of them.

They may lose sight of them when we say it like "hey you fat bleep - how bout you shoot in 4K and keep your sweaty ass off camera" vs "if you would use more 4K and have less talking head shots it would appeal to more viewers"

:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Really at a loss for words that someone (KT) would actually say someone is “probably” a sex offender with no evidence whatsoever while at the same time posting the definition of defamation.
Exactly. Total projectionism.

Reactions: 11
yeah - there has been a tit ton of great suggestions here for Dense. And I think he has read some of them.

They may lose sight of them when we say it like "hey you fat bleep - how bout you shoot in 4K and keep your sweaty ass off camera" vs "if you would use more 4K and have less talking head shots it would appeal to more viewers"

:)
At the end of the day they're still a-holes! Doesn't matter if they make great vids or crappy ones. I'd rather watch a mediocre vid from a nice and genuine person, than a well executed vid from a fake one! There's no changing those two. They are who they are and that's why they deleted the besties live. 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 28
When I was up to 214 on steroids/chemo I honestly wore long sleeves in summer to hide my arms so I totally get it. If she were a decent human I’d send her some of my clothing for larger girls from my clothing line. But alas she’s vile
I hate my arms too, but when it is hot and I am out, I just wear short sleeved tees and everyone else be damned!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
At the end of the day they're still a-holes! Doesn't matter if they make great vids or crappy ones. I'd rather watch a mediocre vid from a nice and genuine person, than a well executed vid from a fake one! There's no changing those two. They are who they are and that's why they deleted the besties live. 😐
Funny enough. That's an excellent point (despite these two being a throbbing boil on the ass of humanity). You can have the slickest well produced video but if you are a raging twit waffle and you act accordingly in the video - no one wants to watch.

In BLOB's case - you can see this the exact case - they had good views before - but they showed their ass - and now they are paying for it in views/engagement. No amount of uploads - slick editing - "hosted" tit - "look at how cool we are" is going to fix this.

If they tried to show even an OUNCE of humility - it would go a long way - not with us obviously - but with youtube at large. They won't. But they should.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Watching the new vlog. Did they seriously split a large pizza two nights in a row? Maybe if they were doing one meal a day after the bike riding and the .4 mile hike (Spencer said .4 mile, not me) but they had huge breakfast plates and you know they had snacks all day.

I can't say ever in my life have I ever split a LARGE pizza with just one other person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Watching the new vlog. Did they seriously split a large pizza two nights in a row? Maybe if they were doing one meal a day after the bike riding and the .4 mile hike (Spencer said .4 mile, not me) but they had huge breakfast plates and you know they had snacks all day.

I can't say ever in my life have I ever split a LARGE pizza with just one other person.
Me and my husband kept saying this throughout the video!!!! Lol and they had salad and a cheesecake each!!!! 😳

But sure go on a rant about how health issues is your problem with weight management 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Funny enough. That's an excellent point (despite these two being a throbbing boil on the ass of humanity). You can have the slickest well produced video but if you are a raging twit waffle and you act accordingly in the video - no one wants to watch.

In BLOB's case - you can see this the exact case - they had good views before - but they showed their ass - and now they are paying for it in views/engagement. No amount of uploads - slick editing - "hosted" tit - "look at how cool we are" is going to fix this.

If they tried to show even an OUNCE of humility - it would go a long way - not with us obviously - but with youtube at large. They won't. But they should.
Katie's only focus is controlling the narrative. She really believes that all the trolls are ruining her "immaculate" reputation when it's HER that's ruining it! And she's making it worse with everything she's doing behind the fake accounts! Since she appears to be a narcissist, she will blame everyone but herself for the consequences of her actions and behavior. Humility isn't even something they're familiar with. Doesn't exist in their vocabulary. She could eliminate all of us, and there would be a whole new group of people starting new threads. It's not us it's her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Then you have not LIVED!!! :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What slob pigs to wear PJs to Disneyland at 11:45pm and an even weirder “flex”

FC0FAC0F-E338-4A84-A0EA-4FF314ED0B03.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Since she appears to be a narcissist, she will blame everyone but herself for the consequences of her actions and behavior. Humility isn't even something they're familiar with. Doesn't exist in their vocabulary. She could eliminate all of us, and there would be a whole new group of people starting new threads. It's not us it's her!
The sun appears to be hot. Water appears to be wet.

View attachment 1350722
That's KT addressing all the gossip here about how they clearly hate each other. Rent Free.

We should use it to our advantage!

KT would NEVER give up her magic key! KT would never go on a diet! KT would never display humility!
the-simpsons-simpsons.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1350722
Really going for that disneyland is my home and I can do what I want look. Of course for them disneyland closes at 1:30am once even main street stores close for the night. I'm surprised they didn't sit on a curb with some ice cream midnight snack in the pjs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.