Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL! They did a lot of videos with Adam the Woo. What if the besties suggest one of those video for the "inside look"? They will most likely ignore those suggestions, but these grifters will take your $40 this month anyways, thank you very much!
Oooh someone should request the vlog where Adam says about the hooptie Mercedes, "I don't know if these props are more terrifying or the squeaking brakes on the vehicle right now! It might be time for a checkup!"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she sharing alcoholic beverages?
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 10.17.24 PM.png

I thought she didn't drink :unsure: Strange thing to share from another account

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So basically, super besties are paying for the grifters youtube channel content. why spend 40 dollars when you can watch it on their BLAB channel. What a waste.
And if they really want commentary on BLAB videos, they can get that here for free!

July 1st will be a really interesting day for these grifters. You know they will be there for the re-opening of Pirates and I’m sure someone from this amazing Tattle site will be there too to say “hello.”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m having flashbacks of my elderly Aunt who went to Dallas because she truly believes JFK is still alive. It’s so sad.
Give it time and Red Hat Suspender will be spouting off the same rhetoric.

Here's a blast from Nurse Ratchet's past:

That makes me want to write "Way to go!" on several of my future posts now. 🤣

Karma…?
Careful, don't start talking about Karma. Old Man Spence will start talking about the story in the days of his youth when he wished something bad would happen to some tv guy and then that guy committed suicide, so Spencer thought that was Karma even though it isn't.

View attachment 1353858

This what AI comes up with I enter that into the search bar.
Yooo that website is so fun! If you want to try putting Katie into a movie or television show write this format: A still of Katie Slockbower in [MOVIE/SHOW TITLE] [(YEAR)]

dallemini_2022-6-19_2-30-54.png

Suspender's only smiling because they both have drinks.

ktthedisneybear story 19.06.2022.jpg

Is this supposed to intimidate people? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

ktthedisneybear story 19.06.2022(1).jpg

That poor cast member deserves a medal for dealing with them.

Looks like Katie is looking for free handouts...

ktthedisneybear story 19.06.2022(2).jpg
ktthedisneybear story 19.06.2022(3).jpg
ktthedisneybear story 19.06.2022(4).jpg

Why caption it "what the" even though they clearly were staying there way past closing? No one is there long after the park closed? SHOCKING!

Sureee

I think Binky would say, "AH HELL NO; you sat on my pillow!"

More Kreations from Katie's Kitchen:

Dylan confirmed yet again to be a Super Simp

Suspender also bragged about being there at 1 AM.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Managing a Cinnabon? Definitely not harder than vlogging.
For some reason, you look familiar, Gene...
That's it. Where is Ignacio Varga? Always been a little sad that he hasn't joined in the fun over here.

All this Better Call Saul talk has given me a a terrific idea for their next video. Does Big Red like pie?
Oh. Oh damn. :ROFLMAO:

Dang. Someone beat me to her LVN exam photo.

What she REALLY meant was that she wanted to take a nap in the park again and laid her head on it, mouth slightly open, eating her "pillow" while snoozing. And she doesn't want YOU to sleep on them because she fully intends to eat yours as well.

Let me correct you, idiot. My mother was born and lived in France until 19 years old....Brie cheese is FRENCH !!!!
My MIL was born there as well and left at around the same age. She flexes the French thing whenever she can. Holiday meals over there can be excruciating (as someone who is rather introverted and I mean... in-laws) if she goes the full 15 million courses. You'll be there all day. And yes, cheese is a course, and yes it is most definitely French.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Helped your metabolism? These past 3 to 4 months? I firmly believe she lives in an alternate reality. That and she's so full of sht.

Screenshot_20220619-081936_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220619-084927_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220619-085019_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Not True - they have done ONE live stream - post Columbia.

I believe they did one from the fireworks viewing area (Charlie paid for) for the besties - but like 10 people watched - so KT decreed it wasn't worth it to do it again because she basically has to give up her phone for the duration.

Now that I think about it - I think maybe they tried it again for MSEP when she was pretending to be in the VIP Area.

In both cases - the camera was stationary - and it was not obvious they were live streaming. Also - since it was besties only - there was no superchats to be had. So there is literally NO reason for them to do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
why aren’t they in bed sleeping it’s close to midnight. they actually drove to Disneyland, parked, tram ride all that crap just to stand in front of the castle before midnight. they need professional help. No wonder they both look like sloths - Lack of sleep,crap diet, no exercise.
No, they don't go at closing because they're the biggest bunch of grifting assholes, it's because KT gets migraines and anxiety... that both magically go away around 11:30 PM, in Anaheim.

Does this look like someone who was suffering from a migraine all day? Nah, more lies

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
No, they don't go at closing because they're the biggest bunch of grifting assholes, it's because KT gets migraines and anxiety... that both magically go away around 11:30 PM, in Anaheim.

View attachment 1354809
Well yeah - you know - those Pesky Anaheim Gangs like to get to bed early - they are notorious for for wanting to be up early for a crackin brunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.