Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
witch, you ain't eating this every morning 😂 do you know what metabolism is?
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 10.17.13 PM.png

Tell me you're reading Tattle without telling me you read Tattle
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 10.16.33 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry… I can’t stop laughing 😂 I get they’re too scared to go to their “happy place” alone, but the duchess and the other old guy as your body guards?? What are THEY going to do *if* someone confronts you?? LMAO those two aren’t intimidating anyone, I literally can’t stop laughing picturing it.

You’ll all just turn purple, freeze, and take an verbal confrontation silently cause y’all are COWARDS.

Not that anyone will b/c, like another poster said, no one cares that much about y’all. So don’t go running to Anaheim PD talking about how we’re plotting against you. Cowards. 😂
They have that whole entourage even though we know they'll start crying for Security Jeremy to agree with them that they were assaulted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Zoom tonight!

Hi Super Besties!

Tonight we are still on for zoom virtual meet up, may we go for 7pm?

We had to make a small change (we will explain on our zoom call more in detail) - but to be honest, we think it’s actually a better one that will provide more of a way to converse and spend time together, which is something we look forward to most here with you.

To get this going, we would love for you to pick one of our videos in the past that you’d like to rewatch with us and get behind the scenes comments, ask questions etc. (if time permits we can do more than one of course!) We really want to spend time together and be with our friends and get your input/insight as well. You’re all so incredible, and we truly can’t wait to give you a more inside look that we’ve never done before.. we can’t think of a better way to do this, then with our super besties!!🤩🤩🤩
*note, we will also discuss the movie thing as well in more detail once we’re on the call*
This should be a ton of fun, and we seriously can’t wait!!! 😍

We were looking at some of the videos that had a lot of comments/ questions as some contenders:
•First WDW trip video,
•First flight video,
•Last day at Disneyland video,
•First day back at Disneyland video,
•Any Home is there the vlog is video
•D23
💙let us know which you’d like to see and we will get to it tonight!

Thank you all for being so incredibly awesome🥹
Super besties unite!
Oh my god they're calling showing YouTube videos a movie? Who is she? A teacher?

888.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She cheated on her husband and then proceeded to eat her guilt.
FUUUUUUUUCK.

tit. Damn. Feels mean to say it but i REALLY hope it is just because she is eating her feelings.

I genuinely hope she gets help - or whatever she needs to be happy and heathy again. If she is happy then more power to her but if not - take a break from the channel and get healthy.

It just feels like - at this point - Spence is making her look bad on purpose - which is bleeping crappy.

Man these two are poison for each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.