Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know what video they are attempting to try to remember enough to give behind the scenes?

Or have they even started yet?

Are they still trying to find infiltrators?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He didn't add one but I can!

View attachment 1351158

I'm disturbed by how large his head looks there. I swear all I did was add a layer mask to the sash and no other weird photoshopping. That's... creepy. :oops:
What was up with those glacier hiking sunglasses?? Were these on the mannequin and he just have to have them to complete the look?? I guess I should just be happy that he wasn’t wearing those magic key glasses…..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you really think about her age...how old is...35? 36? The youngest she could've started working as a nurse was 22. So how many years was she a nurse before she quit...2-5? No one is an expert in their field within that time. It's like dropping out of grad school.

Reactions: 20
If you really think about her age...how old is...35? 36? The youngest she could've started working as a nurse was 22. So how many years was she a nurse before she quit...2-5? No one is an expert in their field within that time. It's like dropping out of grad school.
It's more likely she went to Hogwarts than nursing school.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All this Better Call Saul talk has given me a a terrific idea for their next video. Does Big Red like pie?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not to mention she was also an implied veterinary technician. In order to work at VPI insurance (which was listed in her LinkedIn profile), you have to be certified/registered, and in the state of California that requires taking the VTNE, which would either require a 2 year degree from an accredited program or be grandfathered in with a number of years of experience.

Note: Just wanted to clarify, research about that was not done because of BLAB. Needed to research out of state options for myself since until a few years ago, there was no state license for where I reside…and California was the closest. Don’t want anyone thinking i’m obsessing over their profile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Guuuuuurl, yo man is doin you NO favors...

She reminds me of one of those unfortunate down on their luck bag ladies that could use a helping hand from medical personnel.
The kind you walk past and they are talking to themselves, but your not sure if the are talking to you, or the imaginary friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.