Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reminds me. Someone asked about the up/downvotes lately. Here ya go. Last 10 as usual.

1655650428662.png

1655650448131.png

1655650465268.png

1655650482088.png

1655650498985.png

1655650516360.png

1655650538736.png

1655650557953.png

1655650575231.png

1655650595649.png

and as usual...

1655650634051.png

Last check in was Monday for comparison.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Happy Fathers Day to all on the board 🌹🌼
I personally don’t speak to mine as he went down the Cheeto (Trump) rabbit hole long ago.
Have a great day to all others ♥

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
They were told to stop.
Grifters.
My guess is that they were told to stop hawking their merch from the parks. The unfortunate people on the Columbia were subjected to her obnoxious promotions and more than anything else that led to the incident with Griftbuster. She probably went to Security Jeremy claiming she was assaulted. He saw the stream and probably suggested they lay low on the aggressive selling on the livestream.

I notice this hasn't affected the frequency of other vloggers livestreaming from the park. Of course theres always an element of solicitation in these livestreams. Disney looks the other way if this is done passively (such as accepting super chat donations) instead of aggressively promoting your merch, which if you recall, was actually the point of the now removed Columbia video.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My guess is that they were told to stop hawking their merch from the parks. The unfortunate people on the Columbia were subjected to her obnoxious promotions and more than anything else that led to the incident with Griftbuster. She probably went to Security Jeremy claiming she was assaulted. He saw the stream and probably suggested they lay low on the aggressive selling on the livestream.

I notice this hasn't affected the frequency of other vloggers livestreaming from the park. Of course theres always an element of solicitation in these livestream. Disney looks the other way if this is done passively (such as accepting super chat donations) instead of aggressively promoting your merch, which if you recall, was actually the point of the now removed Columbia video.
tumblr_myxsfovPXl1risusro1_250.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just watched the Camping video. It’s amazing how these two can find Junk food at any place they go. No wilderness can stop them from finding a nice deep fried pile of tit. Spencer looked Extra manly wearing my grandma’s sun hat and riding his city basket bike. Katie looked bitchy the whole time. Her Adderall prescription must be running low and she’s worried. The 2 single bed tent is a perfect analogy for where their relationship is right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm getting the worst pop ups because of KT and Spence. Feminine hygiene products, fat camps, elephant branded nail polish, stuffed animal hippopotamuses. Legal ads about being ripped off by grifters. Natural hepatitis cures, baldness cures, constipation cures, alcohol and overeating treatment centers, family therapy, dog grooming, online nursing schools. Stretching fat hiding things for women, and xxxl yoga pants.

Happy Father's Day!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is CNI college like Devry/ITT?
YUP it sure is.

Helped your metabolism? These past 3 to 4 months? I firmly believe she lives in an alternate reality. That and she's so full of sht.

View attachment 1354747
View attachment 1354748
View attachment 1354749
Coconut milk, especially low fat, is just sugar water you ignorant sow. Keto people use coconut cream sometimes because the fat is healthy but of course you chose the unhealthy version. At least it helps maintain your current figure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just watched the Camping video. It’s amazing how these two can find Junk food at any place they go. No wilderness can stop them from finding a nice deep fried pile of tit. Spencer looked Extra manly wearing my grandma’s sun hat and riding his city basket bike. Katie looked bitchy the whole time. Her Adderall prescription must be running low and she’s worried. The 2 single bed tent is a perfect analogy for where their relationship is right now.
KT says she doesn't take her ADHD medication anymore, so we're the ones who should be worried... :m😡😫👿🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
YUP it sure is.

Coconut milk, especially low fat, is just sugar water you ignorant sow. Keto people use coconut cream sometimes because the fat is healthy but of course you chose the unhealthy version. At least it helps maintain your current figure.
Add in the agave and you’ve got a total sugar bomb. Yeah, definitely healthy KT 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So no one was in the zoom chat last night? Last time we got video snippets. :censored:

• Sad
Reactions: 16
New here

Hi all, new here and discovered this forum via Reddit regarding a post on best Disneyland vloggers. There was a resounding “not BLAB” from many. I feel validated to know many people feel the way I do.
I’m enjoying catching up on the gossip and started watching cringy Dizzy Bears.
I knew Katie and Ashlie used to be friends, but I didn’t realize the extent. I’m late to the party, but can someone catch me up on what happened between Ashlie Bell and BLAB?

Welcome to Tattle!
I hope it becomes a place to rant about BLAB in a safe and inviting space for you, tell your friends 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Been having chia seed pudding for 3-4 months huh? Soooo is that in addition to the avocado toast, eggs, oatmeal, pastries because that's what you've been posting as breakfast this whole time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Screenshot 2022-06-19 104059.png

So, one of the Disneyland news reporting sites listed call logs for Anaheim PD for April and May recently. Noticing the lack of a certain event that occurred on the afternoon of April 3rd. Not that any of us actually believed that they had gotten the police involved, even if they said they did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.