Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here and just discovered this forum via Reddit. I’m feeling validated that my thoughts on them is shared with many.
I unfollowed them on all accounts towards the beginning of the pandemic when I thought Katie was an actual nurse and felt appalled at how she handled the pandemic as a “nurse.”
Now I’m starting to see all of the truth and then some…
I started watching some of the cringy videos on Dizzy Bears and discovered Ashlie Belle on lots of them.
What exactly happened between Katie and Ashlie?

New here

Hi all, new here and discovered this forum via Reddit regarding a post on best Disneyland vloggers. There was a resounding “not BLAB” from many. I feel validated to know many people feel the way I do.
I’m enjoying catching up on the gossip and started watching cringy Dizzy Bears.
I knew Katie and Ashlie used to be friends, but I didn’t realize the extent. I’m late to the party, but can someone catch me up on what happened between Ashlie Bell and BLAB?
You spelled the last name as Belle, then you spelled it as Bell, totally sus...:sneaky: I can help catch you up, look up at the right hand corner of the page,
1655662378938.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1355190

So, one of the Disneyland news reporting sites listed call logs for Anaheim PD for April and May recently. Noticing the lack of a certain event that occurred on the afternoon of April 3rd. Not that any of us actually believed that they had gotten the police involved, even if they said they did.
You beat me to it on this one! 😁
Not surprised that BLOB lied.

(Warning this clip contains low t) 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Trying to figure the timing out. On the OA livestream they mentioned Friday (I think) was the first day Buzz was out at parks. This is when Dense went and met him and saw Vader. When he pretended to be solo but was with duchess.

In KTs IG posts, it looks like they are all (checkbook, duchess) at DCA. These were posted Friday night (making it seem like they went that day?). In these pictures though, Dense is wearing a different shirt..pretty sure duchess had a different outfit too.

I don’t know…been bugging me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1355190

So, one of the Disneyland news reporting sites listed call logs for Anaheim PD for April and May recently. Noticing the lack of a certain event that occurred on the afternoon of April 3rd. Not that any of us actually believed that they had gotten the police involved, even if they said they did.
Idk...Could the 11:51pm one be it? Cause the "indecent" happened on the 3rd correct? I really dont recall tbh. Lol

If so, I dont think she instantly reported the "assult" cause the live stream went on a bit longer after they got off the boat if I remember correctly.

Then she would have had to track down security and explain/beg for "help", security would have needed to track down the poor dude and his family within the park, wrangle everyone up, wait their turn to see what the "issue" was, get both sides of the story, write it in Disney's systems etc, then call and wait for police to show up and do their thing.

To me, it's plausible the police didnt get there til late that night and issued a warning to the poor dude and his family for "disturbing the peace".

Literally just my speculation tho and I have to say I think the whole thing was stupid and blown out of proportion by her either way 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
You spelled the last name as Belle, then you spelled it as Bell, totally sus...:sneaky: I can help catch you up, look up at the right hand corner of the page,
View attachment 1355256
That's bananas how this person is suddenly gone from tattle....he he he see what I did there?? 😉

I'd also like to thank Big Fella, Gucci Rad,Tony, Dylan, a rando stan, whoever the hell it was.....for not using one of my quotes for their BS shenanigans again... cause that tit was annoying AF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Idk...Could the 11:51pm one be it? Cause the "indecent" happened on the 3rd correct? I really dont recall tbh. Lol

If so, I dont think she instantly reported the "assult" cause the live stream went on a bit longer after they got off the boat if I remember correctly.

Then she would have had to track down security and explain/beg for "help", security would have needed to track down the poor dude and his family within the park, wrangle everyone up, wait their turn to see what the "issue" was, get both sides of the story, write it in Disney's systems etc, then call and wait for police to show up and do their thing.

To me, it's plausible the police didnt get there til late that night and issued a warning to the poor dude and his family for "disturbing the peace".

Literally just my speculation tho and I have to say I think the whole thing was stupid and blown out of proportion by her either way 🤷‍♀️
Nothing she did after the fact was because she was actually scared. She was butthurt over what our plaid hero said and she wanted to get back at him. That's how she operates.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She looked like she cringed a little after he said “my lady” it’s crazy. They don’t really look affectionate about each other lol. Like at all
And she's still Matt's lady, technically. 😁

No, they don't look affectionate. Cue the 2 single beds in Yosemite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Helped your metabolism? These past 3 to 4 months? I firmly believe she lives in an alternate reality. That and she's so full of sht.

View attachment 1354747
View attachment 1354748
View attachment 1354749
She's back in the Multiverse of Madness!

Gene making sure KT doesn't ever come after his cinnamon buns. :ROFLMAO:

I love how basically she's letting us know with that IG post that she has trouble pooping. I can't possibly imagine why.
Katie needs to learn about supplements; I won't tell her which ones though because she pisses me off. 🤣

Well yeah - you know - those Pesky Anaheim Gangs like to get to bed early - they are notorious for for wanting to be up early for a crackin brunch!
The cool kids like Suspender call it a crunch!

Hey BLOB, looks like your IT department has a new grifting idea for you to try... 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1354896

View attachment 1354898

♥ No Thanks! (n)
Looks like Big P and Dale want more Keno, Bud Light, Scotch, and $800 cowboy hat money...

I'm getting the worst pop ups because of KT and Spence. Feminine hygiene products, fat camps, elephant branded nail polish, stuffed animal hippopotamuses. Legal ads about being ripped off by grifters. Natural hepatitis cures, baldness cures, constipation cures, alcohol and overeating treatment centers, family therapy, dog grooming, online nursing schools. Stretching fat hiding things for women, and xxxl yoga pants.

Happy Father's Day!
They need to send those targeted ads to the grifters; they may make some sales! 🤣

Come to think about it, I wonder if Katie had a falling out with the pleather diaper bag company; she definitely doesn't wear that as much as she used to... Maybe she'll "accidentally" lose it at Disneyland one of these days. Perhaps For the Lively finally googled Katie Slockbower...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah, she needs to really figure out how awful sugar is. There's a documentary called That Sugar Film that talks all about it.

Sugar effects both body and mind. If she cut out sugar, she would be a totally different person.

Who are we kidding though...she would never think of it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just left my comment!

It’s like BOO HOO! Is Disneyland ruined for you now blab just like you ruin it for everyone who comes in to contact with you especially when you are livestream filming (grifting/begging/manipulating) for super chats??? 🖕🏻
EXACTLY!! Alllll of this

• Heart
Reactions: 16

It's very possible, but considering it's been brought up that he was trespassed for the day, I don't know why it would've been that late. More of the idea was that there is no assault/battery listings, which is what they continually described the incident as. But yea, entire situation blown way out of proportion by these two grifters.

Reactions: 18
You know she posted this since we said she'd return it to Walmart. Demic Oregon...

Oh I know! Don't send these grifters any money!

So that's why they couldn't buy the ranch for 50 cents! Those darn Gen Xers and their Morse Code flashlights...

Katie should take the flashlight's advice.

Katie's mad this stan didn't bring her along...

Looks like they went back to the Farmers' Market... I hope my hero the coffee hipster man was there!

Katie's sharing more Coked Up Foodie tour promotional videos... I bet she's pissed about the comments on their YouTube video. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.