Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey BLAB, July 1st I plan on living on the Pirates ride. From the first boats sent out to the very last! Not really. I won't be there at all in the near future

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve never used Zoom so I haven’t tried to join. It looks like they are scrambling trying to keep any possible Tattlers out in case they go on another incriminating tirade.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who tf would actually confront these losers? Plaid Hero was putting out a PSA to the viewers. They are not worth any type of confrontation, I'm satisfied watching them implode from afar with their "best life" unraveling before my eyes. I'm just thankful I'm not in their situation, financially, "romantically", physically, spiritually, mentally... Pretty sure most of us Tattlers are actually winning in real life unlike BLAB.
So, this is an actual plan they have concocted? I'm going to Disneyland in a couple weeks. I haven't been since 2018. The last thing I want is to see BLAB, let alone "interact" with them

• Heart
  • Haha
BLAB said on WHW they were doing a Bestie Meetup today (Saturday) at Downtown Disney for possible lunch or dinner. Sounds like that didn’t happen. Another broken promise!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Their lawyer or the police probably said they can’t do anything because there has been no threat to harm.

Sorry. Not going to happen.

But what do I know…? I just manage a cinnabon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
BLAB said on WHW they were doing a Bestie Meetup today (Saturday) at Downtown Disney for possible lunch or dinner. Sounds like that didn’t happen. Another broken promise!
I thought a planned meetup on any Disney property was not allowed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Zoom tonight!

Hi Super Besties!

Tonight we are still on for zoom virtual meet up, may we go for 7pm?

We had to make a small change (we will explain on our zoom call more in detail) - but to be honest, we think it’s actually a better one that will provide more of a way to converse and spend time together, which is something we look forward to most here with you.

To get this going, we would love for you to pick one of our videos in the past that you’d like to rewatch with us and get behind the scenes comments, ask questions etc. (if time permits we can do more than one of course!) We really want to spend time together and be with our friends and get your input/insight as well. You’re all so incredible, and we truly can’t wait to give you a more inside look that we’ve never done before.. we can’t think of a better way to do this, then with our super besties!!🤩🤩🤩
*note, we will also discuss the movie thing as well in more detail once we’re on the call*
This should be a ton of fun, and we seriously can’t wait!!! 😍

We were looking at some of the videos that had a lot of comments/ questions as some contenders:
•First WDW trip video,
•First flight video,
•Last day at Disneyland video,
•First day back at Disneyland video,
•Any Home is there the vlog is video
•D23
💙let us know which you’d like to see and we will get to it tonight!

Thank you all for being so incredibly awesome🥹
Super besties unite!
I’m behind in comments here but this Zoom sounds suspicious. Is it a ploy to put a face to the name of their Tattle Besties? It’s a trap!

• Haha
  • Wow
That invitation is so disgusting. Talk about laying it on thick. You know they are laughing at these people behind their backs. And what’s Besties unite? Not only are they supposed to give them their money, I guess KT wants them to do her bidding.
I’m having flashbacks of my elderly Aunt who went to Dallas because she truly believes JFK is still alive. It’s so sad.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
And they wasted another full day reservation to go to the parks at 11:45pm and ride one ride AGAIN!
why aren’t they in bed sleeping it’s close to midnight. they actually drove to Disneyland, parked, tram ride all that crap just to stand in front of the castle before midnight. they need professional help. No wonder they both look like sloths - Lack of sleep,crap diet, no exercise.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Completely unrelated, does anyone have a repeating loop of a senior citizen looking confused and staring into a webcam?

Something that would work on ManyCam.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why didn't they take their super besties onna nature walk or something fun while in Yosemite? 🤔

That's a rhetorical question BTW. . . . We all know the answer 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Their lawyer or the police probably said they can’t do anything because there has been no threat to harm.

Sorry. Not going to happen.

But what do I know…? I just manage a cinnabon.
Managing a Cinnabon? Definitely not harder than vlogging.
For some reason, you look familiar, Gene...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Weird right - trust me - it's just a passing thought. Be nice.
Hopefully people get the Better Call Saul reference from our pics. If someone doesn't watch it, they won't get the Gene/familiar comment. Not trying to identify or dox anyone.

• Haha
Most - if not all - of the "high value" besties, they are not...how you say... from here.

Not that I would not LOVE for them to schedule a meetup - and have people blow their savings to fly out here and BLOB just sleep in or "get a flat" or escape to Vegas and blow off their "besties".

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.