Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoom tonight!

Hi Super Besties!

Tonight we are still on for zoom virtual meet up, may we go for 7pm?

We had to make a small change (we will explain on our zoom call more in detail) - but to be honest, we think it’s actually a better one that will provide more of a way to converse and spend time together, which is something we look forward to most here with you.

To get this going, we would love for you to pick one of our videos in the past that you’d like to rewatch with us and get behind the scenes comments, ask questions etc. (if time permits we can do more than one of course!) We really want to spend time together and be with our friends and get your input/insight as well. You’re all so incredible, and we truly can’t wait to give you a more inside look that we’ve never done before.. we can’t think of a better way to do this, then with our super besties!!🤩🤩🤩
*note, we will also discuss the movie thing as well in more detail once we’re on the call*
This should be a ton of fun, and we seriously can’t wait!!! 😍

We were looking at some of the videos that had a lot of comments/ questions as some contenders:
•First WDW trip video,
•First flight video,
•Last day at Disneyland video,
•First day back at Disneyland video,
•Any Home is there the vlog is video
•D23
💙let us know which you’d like to see and we will get to it tonight!

Thank you all for being so incredibly awesome🥹
Super besties unite!
Thank you for the post @UncleLester! 😍

Hi KT! Here's our top video contender, our thanks goes out to @Cap'n John Dee for making this masterpiece (we miss you)!

We have lot's of comments/ questions for you BLOB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
July 1st will be a really interesting day for these grifters. You know they will be there for the re-opening of Pirates and I’m sure someone from this amazing Tattle site will be there too to say “hello.”

But seriously, no.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dear Spence, KT and Tony and who the duck ever:

No one - I repeat - NO ONE - from this site - or any other site / channel or social media handle will be enguaging you or your sad pathetic crew at ANY TIME. No one. It's not going to happen.

Understand - we are on to your pathetic little scheme. It's not going to work. If you get into a confrontation - it will be 100% on you and it will be no one from here - despite whatever sad/clever editing Spence tries (no livestream anymore lol?) tries. Give it up. Learn how to keep your gaping hold shut next time your squad comes up with these little schemes. You have been compromised!! We know.

Also - causing a bigger issue in the next few weeks/months - it's simply not going to save you and somehow undo what your dipshits have already done. Stop trying. It's making you look SO MUCH WORSE and exponentially reducing your odds of continuing on as is.

Have a blessed night. Enjoy your Zoom.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
July 1st will be a really interesting day for these grifters. You know they will be there for the re-opening of Pirates and I’m sure someone from this amazing Tattle site will be there too to say “hello.”
Uhhhh. . . . No??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a function to go to. I’ll try and check in on the Live. And nope none of us will be confronting or getting near Blab July 1st or any other day. Not worth it. I’d rather live rent free in their heads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh we’ll say hello alright - Say hello…forever.

646579AC-6710-41F7-8456-100E308FEC5F.gif

• Haha
Sorry. Nobody could get reservations for July 1st. 😂 Damn those pesky reservations😭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
For Super Besties Only (that might be having a hard time clicking from the Patreon Site):

Below is a link to the Zoom Call. As a reminder, if you are on a device that has used Zoom before or it is your first time using Zoom, please be cautious on the settings you accept to share video and any previous saved settings with a "government name" that you might not want to be viewable.

Looks like the following Super Besties have already RSVP-ed by Liking or Commenting - so as a courtesy please don't use their same names if joining the Zoom as it may confuse Katie & Spencer: Jeffry the Adventurer, Johana Harrington, James Jones, Danielle Koff, Briony Penrose, Cherylo, Sylvia, Candice McDow, Chris Rodriguez, and Diana Rule.

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82349230223?pwd=UGEvajVpK3BGenNaZFpGUmtuTVFBUT09

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh man..KT - do yourself a HUGE favor - do NOT go read the most recent reddit thread! (You too Tony... )

Do NOT go read that thread and look for your name and channel.

Whatever you do - do NOT click in this link and see the comments about your channel. Not even Tattle. Woof.
Well thanks for sending me down that rabbit hole!

SEE KT! It's not just this site. Your tit show of a chanel is not well received!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I cannot believe some people.

Why would someone try to impersonate Super Bestie Mimi in the Zoom and then call the real Mimi an imposter and have her kicked when she joins?

6EB41B3E-F497-48B1-9EA8-A897E5CD6AC0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Who tf would actually confront these losers? Plaid Hero was putting out a PSA to the viewers. They are not worth any type of confrontation, I'm satisfied watching them implode from afar with their "best life" unraveling before my eyes. I'm just thankful I'm not in their situation, financially, "romantically", physically, spiritually, mentally... Pretty sure most of us Tattlers are actually winning in real life unlike BLAB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Nothing says "we're not grifters and underhanded" like hiding from people. After they take their money.

• Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.