Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So wait, she was at DL at 11:45pm last night (6/16/22) and then posted harassing vitriol to Griftbuster at 11:47pm on (6/16/22). WTF triggered her at DL to get in that kind of mood? Isn't DL supposed to be her happyplace (another one of her IG handles) and not a place to be posting harassing, caustic texts to Griftbuster. Either that or she really wasn't at DL at 11:45pm on 6/16/22? Maybe that's why she bought the Ray Ban camera glasses? But then again, this is the attention she wants us to be focusing on, hence giving her meltdown more steam.

Ahh, OK, I thought it was a riff on his account because I thought he was just "griftbuster" and then someone created a dupe "griftbuster1" to troll. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I was all confused! tit, I sound old as F@ck (I swear I'm only 41 šŸ¤Ŗ) but I just don't use Twitter/IG enough to care or know how people harass others like the whacky one did using the "inner web" as my grandfather calls it.
If you are referencing the twitter exchange just above this post then no because that happened on June 2.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m a very small person, like canā€™t reach the middle shelf. My husband never complains that I use him for his body, mainly to reach the top shelf šŸ˜‹
Thank you so much! You all have brought many laughs and distractions to a bumpy pregnancy
Same! My husband hates it when I scale the shelves at the grocery store.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
(Forgive if EVERYTHING here has been discussed. I've got 10 pages to catch up on with coffee). But in the meantime... Hurray! It's the I've been awake for 10 minutes and have yet to have coffee review/commentary of a Yosemite video!

• I can't believe I'm watching this thing. Can I just say I HATE the music in the beginning? Every damn travel channel uses that pop tit. And yes, I want you off my lawn. :ROFLMAO:
  • When the sun creeps you can see how RIDICULOUSLY LAZY they are. Clean yo' camera lens, you fools! Holy tit that's gross. Take care of your equipment!!!
  • I can't believe I'm giving kudos for utilizing old photos and lining up the shot. They've been watching channels. Hmmmmmmmm.....
  • Her jacket. Girl, ya got no boobs yet it is stuck above them. Wear something your correct size, will ya?
    1655467917886.png
  • Unhappy waddle to food as she says she's hungry and he laughs. GOLD. Absolute GOLD. And guess what. MORE DESSERT! Jesus.
  • Grump. The infamous setting down the camera and walking by hike. Okay, points for having to do that tit. I know you got in a few extra steps doing those things but YOU LITERALLY WALKED RIGHT BY. I'll give kudos when I see some epic far away set up shots like SUV RVing. I know KT must have hated those shots. Waiting around for Spencer to set up the camera, shoot the walking, and go back and get it.
  • I don't hate the music. I'd be surprised if I hadn't used some of the same myself. I do now hate myself though.
  • Oh yeah. I've used that song. duck.
  • Kudos for keeping the nature sounds without slapping some beat over it.
  • Yeaaaaaah, you're super out of shape.
  • Oh god hurry up. I'm dying here.
  • Spence, you don't use 4K. Stop zooming in so much. It looks terrible.
  • I'm losing interest. This might be torture.
  • Please don't tell me they fed the squirrel. Grand Canyon has explicit rules about those guys. I mean, I love squirrels but they're a nuisance up there.
  • Dammit. Used that song as well before.
  • "So much fun." Lyin' through your teeth.
  • Great. Now KT is mansplaining camping vs glamping vs hotel. No tit, Sherlock.
I'll give it a 3/10. 20 for Yosemite because it's like pizza... even bad video, it's still slightly good because it is YOSEMITE, but sadly a -17 for KT ruining it. I can tell that Spence edited the tit out of this so I know she must have been hard to deal with and I can just hear it all in my head without trying and I hate it. . She barely says much of anything in the video. It's all him speaking. She. Was. Miserable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
  • Grump. The infamous setting down the camera and walking by hike. Okay, points for having to do that tit. I know you got in a few extra steps doing those things but YOU LITERALLY WALKED RIGHT BY. I'll give kudos when I see some epic far away set up shots like SUV RVing. I know KT must have hated those shots. Waiting around for Spencer to set up the camera, shoot the walking, and go back and get it.
I haaaaaaaaaate when vloggers use this stupid shot! I'm immediately thrown out of whatever mood they've created, or story they're telling, because it's so fake. What is the audience supposed to take away from that shot, besides being distracted laughing at the thought of some dumb butt fussing to set up a camera just to walk towards while demonstrating how bad they are at acting. I'm always rolling my eyes and hoping to see some bystander yoink that camera and run, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Really at a loss for words that someone (KT) would actually say someone is ā€œprobablyā€ a sex offender with no evidence whatsoever while at the same time posting the definition of defamation.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I still cannot believe when I use Microsoft Bing internet search engine and start typing "Fat Katie".
That the automatic auto fill search completes the search with "fat katie best life and beyond".
And the very first IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) that comes up is for this site = (6) Best Life & Beyond #11 Katie & Spencer: Washing fruits, Brickey pursuits & laughing at men on scoots | Tattle Life
KT, the whole internet knows you as Fat Katie from Best Life and Beyond. You should be Proud!!! You Mobility Obese!!!!Fat tit!!!!!

She returned all the Camping Gear from Walmart to buy them. Or Spencer promised them to her for going Camping with him. LOL!!!

KT quit using Electric Feel. I had to change my ringtone to Detachable Penis by King Missile and my husband is not amused.
Then as I walked down Second Avenue
Towards St. Mark's place
Where all those people sell used books
And other junk on the street
I saw my penis lying on a blanket
Next to a broken toaster oven
Some guy was selling it
I had to buy it off him
He wanted 22 bucks
But I talked him down to 17
I took it home, washed it off
And put it back on
I was happy again
Complete

Last edited:
  • Haha
ā€œTattle will be subpoenaedā€ šŸ¤£

That is 100% KT. She is grasping at all straws to figure out who we are.

Iā€™m always careful with the information I give about myself bc of stalker KT but I love all of you on here so much! Would love to give you all a big hug and thank you for being awesome. We have more of a family on here than BLAB does!
And, we stick together like family...

1655470753877.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
These two should really stop putting all their energy into addressing this board and start focusing on becoming better travel vloggers. I mean - it might be too late for this - the walls seem to be closing in on these two. But, what the hellā€¦

Spencer - what made you think that Katie woukd enjoy camping at this site? Maybe if you two didnā€™t blow your money on theme park merch and crappy food, you could afford a night or two at an ACTUAL glamping site:

View attachment 1349031

this is a one-hour drive from where these two camped. Spencer - you could have gotten your great outdoor break from the parks and KT would have been comfortable. Google is free and yet here you are - documenting your shitting planning, your non-existent budget, and your pissed off girlfriend and then publishing it to the internet.

bravo.
it says something when you pass on ranch because 50 cents is too expensive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is she always wearing long sleeves? Wasn't it like 100 degrees? Dense was wearing a t-shirt and she was in a jacket. Does she just have bad BO that she's trying to shield?
I swear to god if she claims "mental health reasons" I'll cringe.
Also, I had a neighbor once who wore long sleeves in summer. She was covering the bruises her husband left.

Never - EVER - underestimate the power of ball sweat.

It can bring a man to his knees - peel paint off a 55 Chevy - destroy olfactory nerves within a 5 foot radius.

It's a real day ender. Hello GOLD BOND.
tit. What a thing to wake up to. I don't need coffee now! :oops: :sick: šŸ˜‚

I haaaaaaaaaate when vloggers use this stupid shot! I'm immediately thrown out of whatever mood they've created, or story they're telling, because it's so fake. What is the audience supposed to take away from that shot, besides being distracted laughing at the thought of some dumb butt fussing to set up a camera just to walk towards while demonstrating how bad they are at acting. I'm always rolling my eyes and hoping to see some bystander yoink that camera and run, lol.
The takeaway (at least in outdoor shots) is generally elevation, trail conditions, distance, etc. In some conditions, you can't really tell how narrow or tall something is (think canyoneering or exploring mines/caves) unless you use that shot. It can be pretty helpful. In BLOB's case... not so much, but... I've used it a lot as well. :(

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is Tony so obsessed with Tattle and Griftbuster, isnā€™t he too busy cleaning bed pans for $22/hr?! I mean, he was flexin that $22/hr! Also, the other account has to be KT cause she thinks Griftbuster is in love with her, I mean come on!!! Then she has to try to bring Daphne into it and put her down. PSA: no one is in love with you KT.

Psssstā€¦ā€¦.Tony? Whoā€™s that?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I swear to god if she claims "mental health reasons" I'll cringe.
Also, I had a neighbor once who wore long sleeves in summer. She was covering the bruises her husband left.

tit. What a thing to wake up to. I don't need coffee now! :oops: :sick: šŸ˜‚

The takeaway (at least in outdoor shots) is generally elevation, trail conditions, distance, etc. In some conditions, you can't really tell how narrow or tall something is (think canyoneering or exploring mines/caves) unless you use that shot. It can be pretty helpful. In BLOB's case... not so much, but... I've used it a lot as well. :(
In an educational/informational scenario, it makes sense, but when people are pretending they have no idea the camera is there, it's just painfully stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey KT & Spencer when are you going Camping?
From what I seen you brought suitcases you had beds, electricity, bathroom & showers.
And you went out to eat for your meals. Thats not roughing it, like camping.
Going Camping is supposed to be practical and living off the land.
You probably spent more money on your camping trip than your trip to Vegas.
You 2 are absolutely "Ass Clowns". duck You Both and the Mercedes with "NO A/C" you drove in on!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Geeā€¦.this was posted, same verbiage, same date from both accounts (twitter and IG), one of which we know for sure KT runs. This is just more confirmation she runs this twitter account
Look at all the twitter follows as well. They all align with KT's real life interests. There's no doubt this is indeed her burner account.

Congratulations! Hold him a LOT. These little bundles grow fast!

My daughter is headed off to UC Santa Cruz (biology major) this fall. Mom and I are excited but also a little sad that she will be away. It's gonna be quieter at home (but not too much, kid #2 is still here).
Itā€™s not easy - enjoy time together whenever you can!

offspring #1 is off to Europe this fall for a ā€˜gap yearā€™ before working on a masters in International Relations. Offspring #2 is an Architecture student (40 students accepted a year) in her junior year. They are home for a few weeks which is both nice and strange at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m going to have to breathe and not let myself write what I am wanting to here. Is she truly posting saying she was a special Ed para? Posting a photo saying ā€œthis is what it looked likeā€? Show the receipts, witch. Show us pics of you in a classroom. Performing these tasks. You can easily blur out the faces of all minors involved. Proof. For once. As the mother of a 24 year old on the ASD spectrum who is the most perfect human beingā€¦..who did attend the Sped program all through schoolā€¦.this sickens me. Angers me. You filthy cow. Your false narrative trying to backtrack on your story of making fun of someone with stage 4 cancer is a fail and is offensive. Lastly, if this was truly where her ā€œheart wasā€ then why did she quit? I dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.