Best Life and Beyond #31 In efforts to escape The Woo, Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons flee to BU!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Besties! We have been so BUSY it’s insane! Granted we are still tired from Fantasmic and the spring break crowds. The new vlog should be up later. Spence was editing all night. We decided to take a short lunch break before our next adventure. Unfortunately our room has no microwave or stove so you know what, let’s just go for it….right out of the can. We always do this!
95B82997-BE9E-425A-9A06-656E5A305C37.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She's just playing her high school games and trying to intimidate people with her stupid accounts. What happened to, "come at me trolls" attitude? She's hiding behind her phone because that's when she feels brave. But look what happened when our plaid hero said a few words that hurt her feelings? She went full Karen..
This!! 100%!! The people she can’t fully identify she’s trolling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Should we take bets on whether the Keurig and mini fridge also made the trip to Vegas?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've always been curious about Davinci Resolve. Just need a number of the other Adobe programs (Animate, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Audition) so went that route. Plus I had a student discount for a good number of years and was required to have some of the programs. I'd love to reduce the amount spent per year but just don't have the time to learn new software. 😩
DaVinci resolve is great

Reactions: 11
Hi Besties! We have been so BUSY it’s insane! Granted we are still tired from Fantasmic and the spring break crowds. The new vlog should be up later. Spence was editing all night. We decided to take a short lunch break before our next adventure. Unfortunately our room has no microwave or stove so you know what, let’s just go for it….right out of the can. We always do this!
View attachment 1313986
“And if you know me, you know I’m a pasta snob…and this is AMAZING. (Insert little dance here) if you’re coming to a Henderson, NV room w no amenities, you HAVE to try this”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
First question: Did they lose every bit of that $100 they put in the slot machine?
Second question: Was there any reason or event shown that explained why they decided to stiff their besties/super besties?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Their world is so small lmao. Disneyland, “The Bu,” and one square mile of Las Vegas.

They got breakfast at a restaurant called “The District” and I’m still not sure if they were in Vegas or at Downtown Disney

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Should we take bets on whether the Keurig and mini fridge also made the trip to Vegas?
Checked out the rooms. Looks like they all come with a mini-fridge, so they got to leave that at one of their "homes". However, from reading reviews, it looks like no in room coffee. So that Keurig was packed in their hooptie Mercedes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes that is a great movie but i meant
Something About MARI. Do you know about that one? Its a opposite type of parody involving a desperate older woman who tries to get with a young successful guy, unsuccessfully

FYI, the Best Life and Beyond Youtube channel is operating legally and within the framework of the laws of The United States of America by Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower. Any attempts at libel defamation or harassment of Best Life and Beyond and its proprietors listed above beyond the innocent statements that fall under the rules and terms of this platform here are 100% illegal. Please be advised that everyone here is accountable for their actions and words in terms of libelous and slanderous statements, as well as actions that have intent to defame another human being whether on this platform or in the real world. Any attempts at making false complaints and accusations regarding Best Life and Beyond and its proprietors to any business or persons in an effort to destroy or defame them can be investigated and linked directly to these threads and their authors. There is a clear and very definable legal line that cannot be crossed in regards to words printed on this and all social networks in terms of cyber defamation. Impersonation and Artwork copyright infringement is also illegal and can be documented here and linked to its author. Copyright infringement and impersonation with intent to defame and harass is also illegal. Any and all attempts to undermine, defame or harass Best Life and Beyond here and in the physical world will documented and its authors prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Thank you.

At least she doesnt have a doggie face like you Mari. Youre worn out as F. Lol
Hi Katie!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes that is a great movie but i meant
Something About MARI. Do you know about that one? Its a opposite type of parody involving a desperate older woman who tries to get with a young successful guy, unsuccessfully

FYI, the Best Life and Beyond Youtube channel is operating legally and within the framework of the laws of The United States of America by Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower. Any attempts at libel defamation or harassment of Best Life and Beyond and its proprietors listed above beyond the innocent statements that fall under the rules and terms of this platform here are 100% illegal. Please be advised that everyone here is accountable for their actions and words in terms of libelous and slanderous statements, as well as actions that have intent to defame another human being whether on this platform or in the real world. Any attempts at making false complaints and accusations regarding Best Life and Beyond and its proprietors to any business or persons in an effort to destroy or defame them can be investigated and linked directly to these threads and their authors. There is a clear and very definable legal line that cannot be crossed in regards to words printed on this and all social networks in terms of cyber defamation. Impersonation and Artwork copyright infringement is also illegal and can be documented here and linked to its author. Copyright infringement and impersonation with intent to defame and harass is also illegal. Any and all attempts to undermine, defame or harass Best Life and Beyond here and in the physical world will documented and its authors prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Thank you.

At least she doesnt have a doggie face like you Mari. Youre worn out as F. Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.