Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Certified makeup artist my ass!!
That’s why I call bullshit on all her nursing stories!! Maybe it was hours she had to fulfill to get her license? I’m not buying it. I remember during the pandemic she said she “could” work if she wanted from home doing medical billing or data entry…but it seemed as if all she did was sleep and eat so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Her license has been delinquent since September 20, 2020. Thanks @Lalo Salamanca

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she went to Everest College?!It’s one of those “get your degree in 6 months” trype of schools lol. Scam school that is for profit
She acts like she was a Nurse Practicioner or a Registered Nurse. When in reality she was never that. She did a medical assistant program and the LVN program. Not saying both are not important but it's about the disrespect towards how hard those people worked to get to be an RN and above.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
what’s ironic is someone forsure is stalking the people from tattle
If I were this stressed over what a bunch of people were saying about me, I would not care about winning or losing. I'd be done. YouTube, Instagram, everything. My mental health would mean more than spending my days reading gossip sites that upset me to the point of losing it! The more she threatens and responds to the "trolls", the more drama she's creating. People will continue to push her buttons and pick on her and it's not for fun. It's because of the mean and narcissistic person she is. None of us (including Griftbuster), are responsible for how our posts make her feel. She needs to take a look around...Janelle, Liz, Kitra and Ashlie are sleeping like a baby tonight and truly living a drama free life. They're not jealous of KT one bit and do not wish to be anything like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yep, definitely Katie.

1. She is about to pull out her two scandalized children.

2. She called all of us + Griftbuster sex offenders. Makes me think about how she said, "Shame the duck to you! You are garbage," about us last night.

View attachment 1348992
View attachment 1348997
I can't even........wow......

OK so, let me see if I can get this straight. KT has a number of fake YouTube, IG, Twitter accounts; she lurks here, occasionally making fake accounts attempting to join in and be accepted...... she uses said accounts to stalk, message, hurl insults at people whom she perceived have wronged her.

This must take her hours and hours each day. Hours and hours obsessively pouring over online comments, people's profiles and 'likes'. Checking followers, followers of those followers, and followers of their followers. Spitting out bile, hate, slurs, slander and lies online in posts and DM's over and over. Continually convincing herself that despite her woefully poor eating habits and the resulting consequences, their failing YT channel and distancing of colleagues her life is perfect. Ignoring the divorce papers that have been sent to her, watching Spence drink more and more, driving the 'Mercedes' clunker they can't even use the A/C in, struggling to keep their Patreons happy, and lying, lying all the time.

"
Best Life", Huh?

Nah, I'm good thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yep, definitely Katie.

1. She is about to pull out her two scandalized children.

2. She called all of us + Griftbuster sex offenders. Makes me think about how she said, "Shame the duck to you! You are garbage," about us last night.

View attachment 1348992
View attachment 1348997
r
Talk about the pot calling the Kettle black. She went from accusing people on a private gossip site of harassing HER to now SHE is the one harassing Griftbuster personally on his twitter with defamatory language. @GriftersoftheCarribbean how did you find this so quick?

Reactions: 18
"Best Life", Huh?

Nah, I'm good thanks.
This needs to be repeated every single time Katie accuses us of being jealous of her.

r
Talk about the pot calling the Kettle black. She went from accusing people on a private gossip site of harassing HER to now SHE is the one harassing Griftbuster personally on his twitter with defamatory language. @GriftersoftheCarribbean how did you find this so quick?
Looked at @Sloppyjoes181's "Tweets & Replies" tab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
These are all so sweet and interesting

-My husband is super supportive and we have the cutest high maintenance dog in the entire world
-Hubby has a 401k and stock options
-Can afford a two bedroom luxury apartment in OC, without grifting
-I’m the biggest I’ve ever been in my life at 135 pounds with 10 weeks left in my pregnancy (it’s a boy!)
-We cook at home with favorites being Thomas Keller recipes
-We landscaped and planted both front and back gardens for my mother to get creative outside time during Covid
Congratulations!!! Also your pup is so adorable!!! I would love to see photos of everyone’s fur babies 🥰

• Heart
Don’t forget KT is also a GI Nurse and took care of Ally a couple times right after surgery before Justin finally hired a real Nurse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Their full excuse for why the bestie live didn’t save...

And they wasted another full day reservation to go to the parks at 11:45pm and ride one ride AGAIN!
Too busy harassing people online! She looks stressed and he looks like a wannabe teenager!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Does Spence have any idea how much time she spends online obsessively reading about herself? Does he even care? Once they hit 100K and nothing magically changes, will he leave? She has completely lost it. Bringing in her henchman Tony is funny, because it shows the other vloggers she whines and lies to are staying out of her drama. Tony is a last resort. She manipulated Dylan into posting on her behalf, and he ended up taking it down

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or does it look like Griftbuster1 and Sloppyjoes181 are one in the same person replying to themselves and responding? Idk enough about Twitter to say either way.
No Sloppyjoes is KT's account - the other one belongs to our Plaid Hero

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm dying; Katie thinks Griftbuster is Lalo. 🤣

View attachment 1349010
Sounds like whoever posted this (Big Fella) has anger management issues and had too much time on their hands watching DEPP vs. HEARD. Let's see who do we know that used this kind of vitriol in the past (threats, insults, fear mongering, police involvement, etc) and it sounds too much like her. I say posting this tit here only gives her the steam she really wants and it's called intimidation. If Griftbuster's account went private, would that block the ability to make these personal attacks? Again, I don't know enough about IG or Twitter. I leave that to you experts to discuss.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
As a matter of fact something like that just happened to someone on YouTube! Being called a grifter is nothing like walking home to discover some dude with a black morph suit standing in front of your home, staring at you while holding a knife. The guy called the cops and they hung up on him even though he wasn't safe! :

R.I.P. Raccoonlicia who was cooked up on the hotplate:

View attachment 1349032
Sounds like whoever posted this (Big Fella) has anger management issues and had too much time on their hands watch DEPP vs. HEARD. Let's see who do we know that used this kind of vitriol in the past (threats, insults, fear mongering, police involvement, etc) and it sounds too much like her. I say posting this tit here only gives her the steam she really wants and it's called intimidation. If Griftbuster's account went private, would that block the ability to make these personal attacks? Again, I don't know enough about IG or Twitter. I leave that to you experts to discuss.
if his account is private on Twitter no one but his allowed followers can see his tweets. I’ve been on Twitter since the beginning. IG I’m not sure. I rarely use it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
if his account is private on Twitter no one but his allowed followers can see his tweets. I’ve been on Twitter since the beginning. IG I’m not sure. I rarely use it
Me too -I'm an IG novice. - Our Plaid Hero knows what he is doing. They really took the Tiger by the tail when they went after him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Their full excuse for why the bestie live didn’t save...

And they wasted another full day reservation to go to the parks at 11:45pm and ride one ride AGAIN!
So wait, she was at DL at 11:45pm last night (6/16/22) and then posted harassing vitriol to Griftbuster at 11:47pm on (6/16/22). WTF triggered her at DL to get in that kind of mood? Isn't DL supposed to be her happyplace (another one of her IG handles) and not a place to be posting harassing, caustic texts to Griftbuster. Either that or she really wasn't at DL at 11:45pm on 6/16/22? Maybe that's why she bought the Ray Ban camera glasses? But then again, this is the attention she wants us to be focusing on, hence giving her meltdown more steam.

No Sloppyjoes is KT's account - the other one belongs to our Plaid Hero
Ahh, OK, I thought it was a riff on his account because I thought he was just "griftbuster" and then someone created a dupe "griftbuster1" to troll. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I was all confused! tit, I sound old as F@ck (I swear I'm only 41 🤪) but I just don't use Twitter/IG enough to care or know how people harass others like the whacky one did using the "inner web" as my grandfather calls it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yosemite video was full of Spencer's favorite walking toward and away from the camera shots. I guess they did hike pretty far since they had to set these shots up and go back and forth for the camera.
Yosemite.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Yosemite video was full of Spencer's favorite walking toward and away from the camera shots. I guess they did hike pretty far since they had to set these shots up and go back and forth for the camera.
View attachment 1349239
Listen, I'm the first to gripe that their content is boring as tit and stale as well as one of many here who advise KT to take a break from social media. If this trip to Yosemite helped her disconnect in a positive way, I'd be a cheerleader for them. HOWEVER her WHW Patreon live rant, on-line attacks, and enhanced vitriol against "trolls", griftbuster, tattle, whoever, proved it did not create a nicer, kinder, and gentler KT. Dense should step up and be more supportive instead of enabling her negativity, IMO. But then again, they are two peas in pod.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.