Best Life & Beyond #34 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower jumble times as we still live in their minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night was my night to work crowd control for Fantasmic ( not my favorite thing to do). For the 9pm show guess who came walking up around 8:40 to the reserved seating asking to be allowed to enter. Yes everyones favorite disney duo Spencer & KT. I didnt have to interact with them but was within earshot of them and could here the conversation they where having with another CM. They said security said it wa sox that they were seating in the reserve dining area. They asked for Jeremy who wasnt working that area (not even sure he was working last night). The CM and a newer security guard in the area had told them, they arent sure what they were told but without a pass for the area they wouldn't be able to enter. They ended up walking away and looked a little upset. Talking to the CM and security ( who have no idea who Spencer & KT are) I explained who they just encountered . They actually thought they were a father and daughter which made me laugh.
But Kt says she has Jeremy's number? He text messages her all the time to check up on her. She could've texted him and asked if he was there. Unless of course, she's lying. But.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Recap. Again, strap in folks. They gave us lots to talk about!

Where to even begin with these two and their trip to “near Vegas”…the very start of the thread we were treated with the special foodie tour where they dressed to the nines. I wish I were being serious there. Going to four very fancy Vegas restaurants, they decided to go “comfy” and wear shorts, tennis shoes, and she went with clothes she’s worn all trip…literally the same outfit. They were as excited for their shared community food as their guide was to sniff his fingers…

Next we were treated with another trip to the Bellagio (where they earlier tried their hand at gambling losing $100 in a penny slot). They showed off the seasonal flair. And they ate. The highlight of this bit of gorging was a cake shaped like a plant. KT had a hard time cutting it with a knife, so of course she went in with her fungus filled fingers. At this point, we are convinced it gives her some type of perverse pleasure.

The (possibly) final Vegas video we were gifted with featured Dense bribing KT with churros as long as she got through the torture of more mansplaining from Dense on old Vegas. Since this is apparently a topic KT cares deeply about, one would think she would be excited to see and to learn. Not so. Much of it could be do to Dense having no real clue about old Vegas as he showed some of the older slot machines and stared longingly at a neon cowgirl. After KT had suffered enough, they went to Therapy! Not the therapy they perhaps should explore one day, but an eatery where KT would finally get her basket of churros. One bite in and she was convinced…BEST CHURROS EVER!!!

They were nice enough to attempt to like and reply to YouTube comments for a change and did that for a grand total of…two videos. Their latest video, the walk down infamous Fremont District, as of this morning (6/8) had zero interaction at all.

Thanks to Tattle detective work, and KT’s watch showing the actual date, we were able to piece together much of their trip despite their best efforts to keep it hidden. Since they have been back from their trip, there have been no Patreon updates. She has made mention specifically of no longer wearing her watch and Dense, for a day at least, actually wore sunglasses that hit his ginormous head.

In the latest WHW, we heard lots of lies but we did learn KT injured her jaw eating so many damn gummies!

Also we are still missing our fearless leader @Lalo Salamanca Hopefully Lalo returns to us soon!
I can’t believe we went a whole thread without @Lalo Salamanca and a live without @UncleLester…what is happening?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Last night was my night to work crowd control for Fantasmic ( not my favorite thing to do). For the 9pm show guess who came walking up around 8:40 to the reserved seating asking to be allowed to enter. Yes everyones favorite disney duo Spencer & KT. I didnt have to interact with them but was within earshot of them and could here the conversation they where having with another CM. They said security said it wa sox that they were seating in the reserve dining area. They asked for Jeremy who wasnt working that area (not even sure he was working last night). The CM and a newer security guard in the area had told them, they arent sure what they were told but without a pass for the area they wouldn't be able to enter. They ended up walking away and looked a little upset. Talking to the CM and security ( who have no idea who Spencer & KT are) I explained who they just encountered . They actually thought they were a father and daughter which made me laugh.
I think Jeremy's supervisors need to be made aware of the situation. This is getting ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Okay, just started watching the livestream since I just caught the end. Katie said the heat in California came down like Thor's hammer... How does she not realize that makes zero sense even if she's using Marvel rather than the actual stories for reference?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven’t caught a livestream in a while but I noticed tonight Spencer was extra red aggressively “man-splaining” everything. He was getting PISSED just like a grumpy old man does when someone tries to move the conversation along to something else.

They are so toxic for each other it’s like watching a train wreck!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did they have the purple Blue Bayou cushion with them again? I swear that put that down on their spot to make it appear like they had a legitimate place in the reserved area.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Spencer said that Aswad is one of his favorite bands, but then Katie didn't give a tit about that. She just said, "I feel like you're talking about Oswald!" 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Katie claimed that the coked out foodie tour was the big secret reason why they couldn't have a What's Happening Wednesday last week... Even though they have those damn tours every single day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Jeremy's supervisors need to be made aware of the situation. This is getting ridiculous.
Exactly!!!!!!! There is NO reason these two grifters should be given the royal treatment from "Security Manager Jeremy". I think Dland should be made aware of the situation.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Dͧ̋ͪͯͣͭ̒͏̗͚̳͇̤̕O̟̙̫̙̺̲̾M̗̞̲̫̳̗ͧ͆̀͑I̱͓̗̎̈̿́ͬͥͮ̄͘N̴̷̪̞͚̳͕͓͆ͧͥ̀ͩ̓̀A͈̻̙̠̳̳̓̐́̇ͤ̄ͅN̪̺̥̗͙̝͋̀ͪ̋͐̏ͨ̚C̆ͬ̀͌̏͏̻̝͔͕͓͖ͅE͕̫̜̜̝ͩ̉̂ͥ͋ͬ͒͜

Oh boy, Suspender really intimidated us!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
He did look pretty upset when I saw him yesterday right before he got hit by the balloons lol [who says karma doesn't exist]
He was with a group of security so maybe they were getting their assignments for the night and knew he was gonna hear it from them that he couldn't get them into the special viewing sections.

• Haha
Dͧ̋ͪͯͣͭ̒͏̗͚̳͇̤̕O̟̙̫̙̺̲̾M̗̞̲̫̳̗ͧ͆̀͑I̱͓̗̎̈̿́ͬͥͮ̄͘N̴̷̪̞͚̳͕͓͆ͧͥ̀ͩ̓̀A͈̻̙̠̳̳̓̐́̇ͤ̄ͅN̪̺̥̗͙̝͋̀ͪ̋͐̏ͨ̚C̆ͬ̀͌̏͏̻̝͔͕͓͖ͅE͕̫̜̜̝ͩ̉̂ͥ͋ͬ͒͜

Oh boy, Suspender really intimidated us!

View attachment 1329743
Jason knows we made fun of his Linkedin profile picture. I wonder if he's a lurker or if Katie and/or Spencer told him. 🤣

View attachment 1329745
No wonder so many people come over here..they mention the trolls every time! Can't wait till she sees us all together!! Should be fun! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Spencer revealed that Katie uses that old Binky pillow as a back rest; well, isn't that symbolic! She's just like Christopher Moltisanti.

3.jpg

Now Spencer said he has no idea how the restaurants prepare for the coked up food tour to arrive. It isn't that hard Spencer; the tour has a schedule and the restaurants know when the tour will show up! I guess Suspender has never heard of reservations.

Katie and Spencer are pissed we called them out for not following the dress code. Then she lied that the tour company said they only don't want you to wear a bikini...

Look at this Katie!

Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 8.42.59 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh tit now Katie claimed she "helped build the South Coast" Dogtopia location.

View attachment 1329748

AKA the location where I read all those horror stories about!

Here's a summary of what I saw before:

I would NOT want to admit to playing an integral part to that place when a simple Yelp search reveals all this.
Guess she had to bring up Dogtopia since we made fun of her getting her hair done there. But she doesn’t read here. Smfh. Apparently Tattle gives them their live topics or they wouldn’t have anything to talk about 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.