Best Life & Beyond #34 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower jumble times as we still live in their minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we ever find out why she was wearing a sweater on such a hot day? Was it to cover the shirt she's worn for a week straight now?

I wonder if Dense is putting on his tin foil to share more conspiracies in the bestie chat. He really looked disinterested in this whole chat and she had her arms crossed the whole time.
She claims they keep their house AC very cool.

Only time Dence got excited was when homophobe Disney Dad checked in.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Did we ever find out why she was wearing a sweater on such a hot day? Was it to cover the shirt she's worn for a week straight now?

I wonder if Dense is putting on his tin foil to share more conspiracies in the bestie chat. He really looked disinterested in this whole chat and she had her arms crossed the whole time.
Apparently they didn't think it was hot! Spence got defensive after I asked. Like geez, calm down man-child! Katie just said she blasts the AC and loves to wear hoodies. Sure Jan. She is just self conscious...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The thing that sucks about homophobe Disney Dad is the fact that he's a dad...I feel bad for the kid(s). I hope they are able to grow and think for themselves.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The puffy skin around Spencer’s eyes is yellow. I’m guessing jaundice. Keep drinking so you can tolerate your waddling, cackling imbecile of a girlfriend, you dullard. When your liver fails and it kills you she’ll milk your death for the most lucrative live streams of her life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Oh tit that WHW was boring AF and totally pointless. I just watched the non-live one (busy when it aired) and it wasn't even worth my time for the trolling benefits. Did anyone of you get in a few zingers?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh tit that WHW was boring AF and totally pointless. I just watched the non-live one (busy when it aired) and it wasn't even worth my time for the trolling benefits. Did anyone of you get in a few zingers?
I put in atom the woo couple of times. And it made it on there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Their livestreams are seriously pointless, just like everything else they do. I can't imagine anyone wanting to continue chatting with them in a private livestream. It's just a continuation of the same boring crap. But you know their stans...it's probably the highlight of their day...poor unfortunate souls!

@Lalo Salamanca Please come back! 😩
I don’t want to police anyone, but maybe we should all take a beat when it comes to missing users. This is kind of a toxic place so if people need to take breaks from here, we should wish them well and move on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I got this one through.
4089B0E9-2D36-49F3-BE04-923C488F03D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder if she’s over wearing the shirt for one of her stand that’s going to pay her for it

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I don’t want to police anyone, but maybe we should all take a beat when it comes to missing users. This is kind of a toxic site so if people need to take breaks from here, we should wish them well and move on.
I know slightly off-topic but I'll be honest, I kind of took a breather from here for a week or so because I was caught up in the whole Depp/Heard mania. Now that was truly a toxic relationship.

As far as your comment, and I mean this with no ill-will, if you find this toxic, why do you participate in here?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t want to police anyone, but maybe we should all take a beat when it comes to missing users. This is kind of a toxic site so if people need to take breaks from here, we should wish them well and move on.
Yes, breaks are needed and sometimes life happens and other things take precedence. I do miss Lalo though. He's a great contributor here and hope he comes back sometime. But definitely not trying to pressure him.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I know slightly off-topic but I'll be honest, I kind of took a breather from here for a week or so because I was caught up in the whole Depp/Heard mania. Now that was truly a toxic relationship.

As far as your comment, and I mean this with no ill-will, if you find this toxic, why do you participate in here?
A lot of the content here is funny af. I do skip most of the really mean stuff and choose to participate/comment on the funnier “quirks” like the hot plate chicken or mini fridge and keurig.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They gained 5 patreons
Not legit ones 😈

Hi Besties. I’m sure you will find out which ones are fake and that’s ok. This is a test. Do you want to boot them and see your numbers tank and other ppl start to leave to or leave them for the clout? Decisions decisions 🤔🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
A lot of the content here is funny af. I do skip most of the really mean stuff and choose to participate/comment on the funnier “quirks” like the hot plate chicken or mini fridge and keurig.
I agree, a lot of it is very funny. My wife literally thinks I'm nuts as I'm laughing out loud to something I read here. Cruising along to a weekend getaway in the hooptie mercedes, with the keurig in tow is one of the funniest.

We all know Little Round/Dence are big time lurkers in here as confirmed, once again in the live. I think she made reference to the asymmetry of her jaw which coincided with our criticism that it looks f'd up when she uses filters (that was the whole TMJ talk). Also, Dence addressed our speculation that Mama Emmons owns his Malibu pad by referencing how he worked so hard to get it, yada, yada, yada. He puts me to sleep from boredom when he goes on and on and on about anything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.